Regional MDS / Regional QA Consultant – Denver, CO
We have a new opening for a Long Term Care Regional Clinical Reimbursement Consultant (RNAC) or Regional Quality Assurance Consultant with Skilled Nursing Facility experience in Denver, Colorado. This is a great opportunity with a growing Long Term Care company.
This position is open to Registered Nurses (RN) with substantial nursing home experience.
The successful candidate will be a recognized expert in long term care reimbursement. We require an articulate professional with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Significant MDS / PPS / RAI experience required.
Regional Nurse Consultant Responsibilities;
• Participates in the quality improvement process
• Ensures optimal reimbursement rates in assigned facilities
• Audits facility documentation and makes recommendations for improvement
• Provides clinical guidance to ensure optimal quality of care in the region
• Ensures facility compliance with federal, state and local regulations
• Communicates effectively with staff, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion
• Conducts operational reviews to assess regulatory compliance, operational efficiency, and quality improvement opportunities
Regional Nurse Consultant Qualifications;
• RN credential required
• Extensive experience with care planning, documentation, reimbursement systems and standard government assessment tools such as MDS 3.0
• Five years’ experience in Long Term Care management
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
You will enjoy working for an organization that believes in providing an environment of professional enrichment for all employees. Corporate culture is warm and supportive. Compensation is competitive, and is based on professional experience. The chosen candidate will be offered an extensive menu of benefit options.
Please call Rick Chasteen at 888-582-5627 for more information, email resume to RChasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889. We look forward to hearing from you!
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Concord, CA - administrator, nursing home, home administrator,...
Nursing Assistant / NAC Pahrump, NV
Pahrump, NV - hair, nursing assistant, cna, assistant, .net,...
Registered Nurse - Sign-on Bonus
Hillsboro, OR - noc, nursing home, aide, .net, grad, registered,...
Full-time Traveling Nurse
Vancouver, WA - grad, .net, traveling, skilled, nurse, vancouver,...
Nursing Home Administrator
Atlanta, GA - home administrator, nursing home, administrator,...
Regional Vice President (RVP)
Seattle, WA - vice, president, vice president, nursing home,...
Sr. Absence and Disability Management Consultant-West CO at
Denver, CO - consultant, co, procurement, management, sr,...