We have following position with my client. If you are interested please send me your recent resume at email@example.com or you can call me at 408-385-2364.
Position: MQ Admin
Location: Irving, TX
Job Type: Full Time
• Manage and provide technical administration for WebSphere MQ on distributed platforms.
• Troubleshoot complex problems, providing root cause analysis and remediation to mitigate future risk with appropriate Technical and Operational staff to resolve connectivity issues
• Responsible for enterprise wide WebSphere MQ messaging infrastructure across distributed platforms including; UNIX, WINDOWS.
• Works with application development teams providing support of middleware components like MQI/JMS including application development cycles to implement, configure debug app. problems as they relate to messaging.
• Utilize industry standard technologies methods to insure the integrity recoverability of MQ based applications incl. but not limited to; backup recovery, clustering, security, patch management, enterprise monitoring performance tuning.
• Performs software installations and upgrades to WebSphere MQ servers and clients as well as maintains existing systems in accordance with established policies, procedures and service level agreements.
• Participate in document and lessons learned discussions from previous implementations and update implementation plans to address documented issues.
• WebSphere MQ Administration experience (V 7.5 above) on distributed platforms (one or more flavors of UNIX and Windows)
• Working knowledge with in product Fixpack installations and version upgrades of WebSphere MQ
• Proficient in problem determination, troubleshooting, backup recovery
• Working knowledge in using MQSC commands
• Working knowledge in using Distributed Queue Management
• Working knowledge in MQ channel configuration using different transmission protocols
• Working knowledge with MQ Clustering
• Able to manage, configure and monitor MQ Listeners, Command Servers, Channel initiators, Trigger Monitors, MQ Log files Dead Letter Queues
• Familiar with MQ Client applications and MQ client configuration
• Able to setup SSL security for WebSphere MQ queues other objects for data access and for administration using role-based security.
• Working knowledge in using MQ monitoring tools
• Possess good communication and written skills
Thanks & Regards
E-Solutions Inc: 2 N. Market St Suite # 400 San Jose CA 95113
Contact Number (D): 408-385-2364
Irving, TX - websphere, administrator, bus, ibm, server,...
Full Time WebSphere Application Server Admin
Irving, TX - websphere, admin, foundry, server, ibm...
Fulltime---WebSphere Application Server Admin
Irving, TX - websphere, admin, ibm, mq, virtual, bus, server,...
VP - Infrastructure Sr. Manager - TX
Irving, TX - mq, tutoring, vp, aix, estate, securities, banking,...
Irving, TX - mq, websphere, pharma, tech, telecom, architect,...
Irving, TX - websphere, ibm, admin, middleware, server, shell,...
Change Support Analyst
Plano, TX - mainframe, websphere, support analyst, mq, support,...