We have following position with my client. If you are interested please send me your recent resume at email@example.com or you can call me at 408-385-2364.
Title: IOS developer
Location: Irving, TX or New York, NY
Full Time Role
1. Developer/Lead with strong analytical and technical ability with over 3 to 7 years of experience in enterprise Mobile app development using iOS Objective C and Swift
2. Ability to work independently
3. Good communication skills
4. Has experience in working on complex and medium to large projects
5. Person should have good understanding of SDLC and flair to follow the processes. Experience on Agile SDLC
1. 3+ Years Objective-C, 1+ Year Swift experience
2. Good Knowledge of Object Oriented Design
3. OO Design Patterns (MVC, Protocols, Singletons, etc)
4. Networking (NSURLSession, NSURLProtocols)
5. Multithreading (GDC and NSOperations)
6. Core Data and other database knowledge
7. Using backend REST APIs
8. Parsing JSON and XML
9. Strong Knowledge of Foundation and UIKit
10. Some knowledge of other iOS Frameworks
11. Storyboards and Autolayout
12. Debugging skills and Instruments
13. Version control (Subversion/Git)
14. App Store Publishing knowledge
15. Continuous builds and integration
1. Get involved and take responsibility in requirement gathering/understanding, KT
2. Be proficient/expert in iOS technologies, share expertise with the team to address project requirements
3. To work proactively and independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges at appropriate time to address project delivery risks
4. Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
5. Customer interfacing - understand customer requirements, propose technical solutions
6. Experience in Full-Life-Cycle Development of Mobile projects
7. To do code review, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
8. Good at design/coding/testing/debugging
9. An understanding of the fundamentals in object-oriented development and database structures
10. Experience building complex iOS Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
11. Exceptional analytical abilities, creativity and attention to detail
12. Good organizational and problem solving skills
13. Good team player who is a self-starter and well organiz
Thanks & Regards
Contact Number (D): 408-385-2364
Irving, TX - ios, animation, ios developer, developer, c,...
iOS Developer with Swift
Irving, TX - android, php, c++, java, ios, entrepreneur,...
Irving, TX - ios, php, ios developer, h1b, vba, developer, .net,...
Dallas, TX - ios, developer, android, ios developer, mobile,...
Senior iOS Developer
Irving, TX - ios, foundry, ios developer, native, developer, c,...
Dallas, TX - ios, ios developer, objective, c, development,...
Jr Mobile (iOS) Software Engineer - telecommute
Dallas, TX - ios, ios developer, bus, message, developer,...