Location : NJ
• Contribute in project initialization activities, gather and provide inputs for architecture / design documentation
Setting up OAM connectors for applications in scope.
Setting up provisioning workflows for in-scope applications
Integration with OIM
Onsite-offshore team coordination, client communication
• Translates architecture specifications to app specific design and identify dependencies
• Interacts with application teams on system integration tasks, dependencies and troubleshooting issues
• Coordinates with Oracle regarding product gaps (identified if any) & functionality enhancements.
• Provide oversight and technical guidance to project team
• Distributes and reviews work packets delivered by onsite & offshore teams
• Provide guidance for promotion of solution to various environments
• UAT support, training and contribution in bug tracking / fixing
• Ownership of Cut-over & rollback plan and production promotion assistance
• Post production support
Job Description : Work very closely with client, Architect the solution, Develop solution and integrate peripheral systems
Key Technical Skill :
• Should have hands-on experience in OAM certification, deployment and customizations.
• Good communication and coordination skills
• Should have hands on experience in OIM integration with target systems, provisioning, reconciliation etc.