The individual in this position will successfully manage and coordinate the activities of skilled employees in the maintenance of equipment and assets. This will include direct supervision and training of employees, communication and coordination of projects with plant management, and the continuous improvement of maintenance processes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other technical field
• Three years maintenance experience preferred
• One year supervisory experience preferred
• Demonstrated abilities in problem solving, operations management and team building
ADDITIONAL GENERAL/TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Excellent coaching, communication and leadership skills in a team-based environment
• Must be willing to work any shift, weekends and overtime as needed.
Portland, OR - operations manager, plant, operations management,...
Operations Manager / Maintenance Supervisor / Production Supervisor
Portland, OR - operations manager, maintenance supervisor, plant,...
Portland, OR - operations manager, dba, project, pacific, filling,...
Portland, OR - operations manager, office staff,...
Plant Labor Maintenance
Portland, OR - plant, hr, mechanical, electrical, maintenance,...
Portland, OR - electrician, journeyman, pipe, electricians, mill,...
UPS Plant Engineering Maintenance Mechanic
Portland, OR - welding, mechanic, plant, maintenance mechanic,...