The Social Empowerment Center is a mental health and social service agency providing services to families in Northeast Georgia. SEC provides CORE (medicaid) and contract services via DFCS and DJJ.
SEC is currently hiring CSIs and Parent Aides in the following counties: Banks, Barrow, Clarke, Franklin, Hall, Jackson, Stephens and Walton.
Interested individuals must meet the following qualifications and be approved to work after a background check.
CSI will provide social, behavioral, life skills, and coping skills for children and teens within the home and community.
Parent Aide will provide supervision and parenting education and support for children and families involved with DFCS.
* CSI - Education/Experience Requirements: MA or BA in a Social Services field (Sociology, Criminal Justice, Psychology).
* Parent Aide - Education/Experience Requirements: BA/BS or 5 years experience providing support services to children and families
Position Requirements for CSIs and Parent Aides:
• Applicant must have their own vehicle to use for work purposes.
• Since clients are seen in the home, applicant must be willing to travel throughout the county or surrounding counties they reside in.
• Applicant must be willing to work after school hours and some evenings and weekends.
• Strong verbal and writing skills.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus.
Application Deadline: Until position is filled.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on resume’ status by phone or email. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.