TITLE: Tax Accountant
JOB CODE: 012-122215-3215SA
LOCATION: Anchorage, Alaska
PRACTICE TYPE: Accounting and taxation, IRS problem resolution, business formation, financial planning and investment, real estate and business sales.
COMPENSATION: $60,000 – 80,000 + DOE
BENEFITS: Health/Dental Insurance
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Exempt/Full Time
SCHEDULE: full time, generally 8-5 pending the needs of the business, tax season 50 – 60+ hours
Backed by nearly 30 years of experience, MBA has a proven track record of delivering high-value, industry-specific Employer Services Solutions that provide real business value to our customers.
We combine our International Recruiting, Accounting and Human Resources expertise with experience to provide innovative Employer Services Solutions that address the business needs and challenges of companies in several higher-growth industries including Retail, Medical, Finance, and Legal Services.
Our clients range from small- to mid-sized companies and organizations to many of the world's largest multinational corporations. The scope of our services cover the full menu of Employment Services functions including Human Resource Consulting, Staffing & Recruiting, and Accounting & Payroll Services.
Our client is seeking a Tax Accountant with 3+ years of income tax compliance and planning as well as financial statement review and compilation experience. The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes and skills:
• Thorough understanding of tax preparation applications
• Comfortable in dealing with clients at all levels.
• Able to prioritize duties to meet preparation deadlines
• Familiar with corporate, partnership, nonprofit, and individual tax returns.
• Responsibilities will include tax return preparation and reviews, tax research, tax notice resolution, client service.
• Future partnership opportunity exists with position.
• Outgoing personality, driven to deliver a high level of customer service
• Ability to work closely within a small team environment
• Produce precise, consistent and error-free work product in a timely manner
• Comfortable working at a faster than average pace without sacrificing accuracy or quality of work
• Work well within established systems, standards and procedures
• Ability to trouble shoot problems independently
• Excellent follow up
• No nonsense, heads down approach to your work
PLEASE NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Tax Accountant may be required to perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
• Degree in accounting
• CPA eligible is a preferred but not required
• Requires minimum of 3+ years of recent tax experience in a public accounting firm.
• Proficient in the use of Excel & MS Office Suite
• Adept in the use of Quickbooks.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Qualified applicants can submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to list the JOB CODE in the subject line. Applications submitted without resumes will not be considered.
Anchorage, AK - accountant, oil, accounting, quickbooks, financial,...
Anchorage, AK - accountant, controller, payroll, leasing,...
Anchorage, AK - accountant, receivable, construction company,...
Registered Nurse - Inpatient Med/Surg
Anchorage, AK - airport, fund, tax, schools, alaska, income,...
Anchorage, AK - accounting manager, accountant, accounting, ap, ar,...
Anchorage, AK - bookkeeper, accountant, accounting, supplier, debt,...
Anchorage, AK - assurance manager, assurance, accountancy, audit,...