Ann J. Confino
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Objective: To return to the nursing profession as a Private Duty Nurse.
Education: Cornell University School of Nursing
Bachelor of Science (Nursing) with honors, 1973
Current New York State Nursing License
Certifications: Infectious Diseases
1973-1976 New York Hospital
Medical floor and Private Care floor
-General Patient Assessment & Care.
1976-1978 New York University Medical Center
ICU-Rotations through Open Heart Surg.
CCU-Med. ICU and Surg. ICU
* EKG Interpretation, Bloods, IV therapies, Respirator Care.
1978-1980 New York Hospital, New York, NY
Per Diem-Placed on floors where there was shortage of Nurses
ie: Pediatrics & Dialysis.
1979-1981 Private Duty Nurse
-Through NYH Registry:
* General Patient Assessment & Care in hosp.
* When pt. was discharged went with them to home to continue care.
1981-1999 Raised Children
1989-1991 American Lung Association
Assistant Program Director
* Conducted education programs throughout the NY metropolitan area on Tuberculosis, Smoke Cessation and Emphysema.
* Coordinated referrals for medical assistance.
* Coordinated medical fairs and seminars.
* Was offered Program Director position.
1991-2003 Continued to raise children
2005-Present Caregiver for elderly parent with Parkinson's Disease
* Manage medications and monitor food intake.
* Administer daily catheterizations.
* Maintenance of gastric tube.
* Conduct breathing and swallowing exercises; and ambulation.
SKILLS-Spanish (Intermediate level)
United States - dialysis, icu, acute, cardiac, r.n., surgical,...
United States - icu, r.n., nurse practitioner, nurse, user,...
United States - icu, provided, nurse, utilization, review,...
Registered Nurse Home Health
United States - icu, registered nurse, nurse, critical, registered,...
wild life jobs
United States - dialysis, nurse, registered, staff nurse,...
Registered Nurse Medical
United States - icu, paso, schedules, develop, surg, inpatient,...
Manager Quality Assurance
United States - nurse, icu, r.n., 2000, clinical, trauma,...