• Dedicated to professional effectiveness
• Ability to amass large amounts of information
• Goal, detail and efficiency oriented
• Excellent with customer relations and time management
• Ability to set and meet deadline objectives
• Conscientious and self-motivated
• 5+ years Customer Service and Call Center
• Expertise in numerous software and databases including, but not limited to, MS Word and MS Excel
• Ability to analyze, support and maintain corporate and traditional accounts
Alta Resources, Brea, CA 2010-Present
Southern California 511/WellPoint Call Center
Customer Service Specialist-Southern California 511
• Answered 80-100 incoming calls on a daily basis regarding Southern California freeway traffic
• Reported daily traffic analysis to inbound callers and gave alternate driving routes based upon the callers location and preferred route
• Assisted hearing impaired individuals locate street routes and assisted the callers with rideshare information
WellPoint Call Center
• Answered incoming calls regarding open enrollment for Medicare clients
• Informed clients of their personal insurance information, reported statistical information, and gave cost quotes to the client
• Connected prospective clients with insurance agents to schedule in-home appointments and phone analysis
Allstate, Diamond Bar, CA 2008-2009
Call Center Customer Support and Claims Representative Associate
• Responsible for managing accounts on a daily basis
• Answered all incoming calls regarding insurance information and account set up
• Properly queued accounts based on predetermined criterion set by the management team
• Researched claims documents and laws for Allstate agents to ensure that all State and Federal regulations were met by all agents
• Met and exceeded queue and national inbound call goals
HSBC, Pomona, CA 2005-2007
Customer Care Representative/Collections Call Center
• Answered all incoming calls from active and prospective customers with questions or concerns regarding their accounts received via phone or through email correspondence
• Assisted with calls that required deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures
• Utilized computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting
• Provided basic knowledge of the organization, products, and services
• Communicated effectively to problem-solving issues for customers
• Performed skip tracing and collections calls on 60-180 day delinquent accounts
• Made payment arrangements and gave credit card counseling agreements to support timely payments of outstanding bills
Kaplan University, Boise, ID
Customer Service Administrative Assistant
Walnut, CA - allstate, self starter, starter, adjuster,...
Customer Service Manager
Adelanto, CA - allstate, insurance agents, agents, checkpoint,...
Whittier, CA - allstate, insurance agents, underwriter, c.p.a.,...
Technical Support Insurance
Leesburg, VA - allstate, insurance agents, technical support,...
Project Manager Assistant
Los Angeles, CA - allstate, online, content, media, agency, brand,...
Customer Service Manager
Hacienda Heights, CA - allstate, dispatcher, technicians, inbound,...
Customer Service Sales
West Covina, CA - allstate, mystery, format, sales, cal, bank, cd,...