Richmond Virginia 23236
Objective: An interesting position with a growing company where my ability to interact with people will promote an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Thus, allowing me to utilize my skills, talents and become assets to the company.
Jan 2008 Medrano Express Richmond Va
To Aug 2008 Secretary
• Greeted visitors and callers, handled their inquiries, and directed them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Collected and disbursed funds from cash accounts and kept records of collections and disbursements.
• Answered telephones and gave information to callers, took messages and transferred calls to appropriate individuals.
• Operated office equipment such as fax machines, copiers and phone systems, and used computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management and other applications.
• Filed correspondence and other records.
April 2006 Comfenalco Valle Cali, Valle
To August 2007 Customer Service Manager Colombia
• Developed call center concept to ensure quality services.
• Checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer’s problems.
• Kept records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments as well as actions taken.
• Conferred with customers by telephone and in person in order to provide information about products and services to take orders and cancel accounts and to obtain details of complaints.
• Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Resolved customer’s service and billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money and adjusting bills.
Nov 1997 Aviatur Cali, Valle
To May 2005 Director Administrative Colombia
• Restructured operations and reduced cost.
• Motivated employees, developed employee policies and created an employee handbook.
• Supervised the work and performance of staff.
• Negotiated contracts with large clients and was successful in securing multi-year service agreements.
• Supervised 150 employees, scheduled Work hours, resolved conflicts, determined salaries.
• Involved in all aspects of operational development and control, including organizational setup, management selection, sales, marketing and financial planning.
Education: Icesi University Cali, Valle B.A. in Business Administration Colombia
De la Sabana University Bogota
Human Resources Certificate Colombia
Highlights of Qualifications:
• Advance Customer Service Training
• Bilingual Spanish and English
• Conflict resolution training
• Strong training skills
• Advance skilled with computer systems and software.
• Skilled at organizing complex projects, defining project priorities, and delegating tasks.
• Self-motivated and assertive.
• Quickly learn procedures and methods.
• Highly imaginative with many innovative ideas.
• Excellent communication interpersonal and organizational skills.
References: Available upon request
Customer Service, ASP.NETC# Programmer, Java Programmer
Richmond, VA - richmond, sushi, c#, studio, sql, programmer,...
Richmond, VA - richmond, conditioning, power, porter, battery,...
Customer Service High School
Richmond, VA - richmond, feb, clothing, retail sales, va, retail,...
Customer Service Manager
Richmond, VA - richmond, sales associate, asst, va, associate,...
Customer Service Representative
Richmond, VA - richmond, credit, blue, customers, accounts,...
Marketing Vice President
University Of Richmond, VA - richmond, university, summer, bachelor, club, gpa,...
Customer Service Sales
Richmond, VA - richmond, assist, csr, cash, customers, va,...