***** ******* **** **.
Houston, TX 77064
Objective: To obtain a clerical position in an environment that provides an opportunity to obtain knowledge and skills for future growth.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
• Proficiency in verbal communication in English and Spanish and understanding
of basic written English and Spanish.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills in a complex environment.
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal relationship and customer service skills.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Good working knowledge of local social service resources or skills to acquire
and use this knowledge and information expeditiously.
April 2012 – Present / Cypress Mill Dental Cypress,TX/ Front Desk Clerk
• Greeted patients and visitors.
• Answered telephones, directed calls and took messages.
• Compiled, copied, sorted, and filed records of all patients.
• Maintained and updated filing; filed and retrieved patient charts.
• Operated office machines, such as photocopiers and facsimile machines, voice mail and personal computers and scanner.
• Communicated with patients, employees, and other individuals to answer questions.
November 2010 – April 2012/ Castle Dental Centers Houston, TX/Patient Care Coordinator
• Review provider schedules and individual patient charts and assist the care team
in coordinating care for visits and for future dental care needs.
• Handle non-appointment related calls from patients. Resolve the reason for the
call or route to the appropriate party.
• Provide an effective communication link between patient and dental staff,
including relaying messages from providers, gathering information from patients
for providers, etc.
• Support patients and providers in the medication refill process
• Use registry and other information to inform care team members.
• Act as a back-up to other Patient Care Coordinator or to other Care Team
members as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
November 2011 – November 2008/ Capital Financial Services Houston,TX/Bookkeeping Clerk
• Provided administrative/secretarial support for the department/management such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Responsible for day to day secretarial duties; calendar, typing, filing, all official company correspondence and any other administrative duties required.
• Operated personal computer to compose and edit correspondence and memorandum from dictation, verbal direction, and from knowledge of established departments.
• Collected and input data of invoices and support documents and ensured strict confidentiality of financial records.
• Performed general Payroll copying and filing including but not limited to W-2’s ,
W-4's, personal & company checks and direct deposits.
• Maintained required forms and documentation in order to process Texas Workforce Commission quarterly payment & quarterly Federal Tax Return form 941 for
• Accounts Receivable; handle a broad scope of internal processes encompassing the daily management of collecting payments & QuickBooks Bookkeeping for 30+ clients.
2002 – KATZ Technical School –Nurse Aide Program
2001- Texas School of Business- Medical Assistant Program
1994 - Texas School of Business – Administrative Assistant Program
1993 – Jersey Vfillage High School - Graduate
Similar ResumesManager Medical Assistant Customer Service Administrative
- nct, ray tech, hits, shots, items, angela, medi,...Customer Service Medical Representative Assistant
- dental assistant, dentist, rights, forward,...Data Entry Executive Assistant Experience College
- perfect, stylist, robinson, cis, patch, hair,...Manager Management Quality Assurance Human Resources
- representive, hyperion, roanoke, stephanie,...Project Manager, Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant
- tech support, foreclosure, marketing research,...Customer Service Management Project Executive Assistant
- surgeons, invoices, financial management,...Joyce's Resume
- branch sales, fleet management, auto body, rentals,...Sales Marketing Accounts Payable Manager Executive Assistant
- logo, drink, search engine, tasting, path,...Customer Service Medical Management Nurse Experience
- spine, pacu, tara, bsn, private duty, icu, rn,...Senior Lease Analyst
- lease analyst, manager assistant, leasing agent,...