Sharon L. Evans**** *. ********* ***
Chicago, Illinois 60637
To obtain a rewarding position that will allow me the opportunity to apply my housekeeping experience, and to possibly enhance my skills.
• Experienced housekeeper of 18 years in 5 star hotel.
• In-depth knowledge of the material, equipments and processes utilized in cleaning supplies.
• Computer software knowledge including Microsoft word, works, power point etc.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills.
• Great customer service with effective communication skills both verbally and written.
• Can lift up to 28 pounds or more of load.
Omni Ambassador East Hotel November 23, 1992- August 10, 2011
1301 N. State Parkway
Chicago, Ill, 60610
• Responsible to maintain the housekeeping daily activities.
• Vacuum all rooms including behind furniture clean carper, dusts and cleaning bathrooms.
• Maintained list of vacancy rooms ready to clean.
• Ensured clean uniforms and maintain positive working relationships to the guests.
• Ensured standards of guest rooms.
• Solved guest problems to exceed customer expectations.
• Provided training to new employees, given monthly safety training, and effectively preventing injuries.
• Communicated effectively with all hotel departments for all guests.
South Shore High School (1975 to 1979) Chicago, Illinois
Available upon request