Highly qualified Construction Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit possesses a technical knowledge and talent for information system development. Particularly strong in new and evolving projects where interpersonal skills and ability to organize across professional boundaries are essential. Results focused and effectual leader with additional strengths in:
• Leadership Development & Team Building
• Corporate Vision & Strategic Planning
• Change Management
• Customer Service & Satisfaction
• Productivity Enhancement
• Profitability Improvement
• P & L Management
• Revenue and Profit Growth
Rainbow Springs Construction/Home Builder Inc. Dunnellon, FL
Rainbow Springs Construction/Home Builder, based in Dunnellon Florida, has perfected a development concept, which maximizes the preservation of natural resources, minimizes neighborhood traffic and gives each homeowner the traditional feeling of knowing their neighbors.
Estimator/Purchasing Agent 1992 - 2010
Provide in depth cost estimates to unit cost levels. Determine quality vs. cost in order to determine the best value for the home buyer as well as maintaining a quality product for the organization. Solicit and work intimately with suppliers and subcontractors to incorporate new products and develop schedules to complete construction without delays. Work with sales to incorporate new ideas suggested to increase sales without significantly increasing construction schedules or substantially increasing sales prices with an emphasis on maintaining profit levels Work closely with individual home buyers to make changes to standard builder models allowing for the individuality of the home buyer wants and needs, also create change orders and work schedules, always trying to maintain current work schedules without delays. Key responsibilities include:
• Read and interpret blueprints
• Develop conceptual budgets
• Develop and cultivate relationships with Suppliers and Subcontractors
• Develop final construction budgets
• Maintain database for sixteen individual builder models
• Work with client to develop and price change orders
• Create change orders
• Issue change orders to suppliers and subcontractors with minimal change to original schedule
• Help to develop and maintain construction schedules
• Work with administration and sales to develop sales prices
• Setup and maintain Timberline Database
• Help and work with other personnel to complete projects on or under schedule
Regency Communities Port Richey, FL
Regency Communities was a large builder developer of individual neighborhoods since 1959 along Florida’s Gulf Coast. The organization built a selection of large neighborhoods that stretch from Tampa Bay north along the coastline to the suburban locales of New Port Richey, Spring Hill, and Crystal River Florida.
Estimator/Purchasing Agent 1991 - 1992
Provide detailed construction cost estimates and change orders. Develop and solicit bids and unit costs from suppliers and subcontractors. Work closely with sales agents to provide change orders that meet requirements of clients and within client budget constraints. Provide administrative supervisory staff with schedules, suppliers and subcontractors with an end goal to complete projects on time and within or under budget. Key responsibilities include:
• Developing and setting construction costs
• Develop relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
• Develop and implement change orders for clients
Bob Carroll Building Contractor Port Richey, FL
Bob Carroll is a Building contractor in Pasco County Florida with over 35 years of commercial and residential remodeling. Taking pride that it will never compromise on quality and as a result thousands of satisfied customers have come to realize that price is a onetime occurrence, on the other hand a poorly done job can, and often does result in recurring cost.
Estimator/Purchasing Agent 1989 - 1991
Provide detailed cost estimates; solicit bids and unit costs from local suppliers and subcontractors. Produce proposals for sales staff to submit to clients for approval, generate work schedules for in house personnel, suppliers, and subcontractors. Issue material lists and construction schedules to supervisory personnel with an emphasis on which suppliers and subcontractors to be used in order to produce and maintain required schedules and company profits. Key responsibilities include:
• Remodeling and New additions contractor and Roofing Contractor
• Developed Materials lists and schedule suppliers and subcontractors
• Develop and set job budgets and schedules
Cooper Construction Belvidere, IL
Cooper Construction was a family owned carpentry business with proficiency for building move up semi custom homes and luxury home remodeling.
Estimator/Project Manager 1988 - 1989
Provide in depth cost estimates and supervisory direction for custom remodeling projects. Worked closely with clients to ensure their wants and needs were fulfilled with the least amount of schedule delays and remaining within client’s budget. Key responsibilities include:
• New Home and Remodeling contractor
• Develop budgets and direct carpentry crews for demolition and reconstruction
• Work with clients to develop and implement change orders
A.S. Computer Electronics Technology
Tampa Technical College Tampa, FL
Graduated with Honors (4.0 GPA)
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
• Commercial and Residential Estimating - Pinellas Vocational Technical Institute
• State Certified General Contractors License - Cam Tech School of Construction
Project Manager Construction
Williston, ND - estimator, mesa, asphalt, landscape, quantity,...
Project Manager Sales
San Francisco, CA - estimator, estimating, labour, take, nov, tender,...
Project Manager Management
Beltsville, MD - estimator, estimating, bid, contracting, scope,...
Project Manager Management
San Francisco, CA - estimator, painter, ronald, abatement, estimate,...
Construction High School
Trenton, NJ - estimator, builders, commercial, estimating,...
Project Manager, Senior and Chief Estimator, and Executive Manager
Mountain View, CA - estimator, superintendent, cement, bid, crane,...
Project Manager High School
United States - estimator, poly, apprentice, advanced, cement,...