Curriculum vitae Email:email@example.com, Mobile: 050 -*******
Name: Mohamed Bilal.A
Year of Birth: 1979
Nationality: Indian Religion: Islam
Profession Document Controller
Total Experience: 9 Years (5 years in UAE + 4 Years in India)
Qualifications: • Bachelor of Science in Statistics. MCP certified
Key attributes o I have gained experience in all aspects of Documentation and Data control from Conceptual design through final completion.
o I have gained experience in all activities like scanning hyper linking, CD Writing and labelling, file mapping and manipulation sing Ms-Dos & Ms-Access
o I am fully capable of working independently and meet deadlines.
o I am a conscientious, hard working and a committed team player who relishes every new challenge as an opportunity to delivery an efficient and effective service to all my customers.
o Computer systems trouble shooting and Networking, Restructuring and managing Windows 2003, Monitoring and managing backups Installation of updates and Maintenance of Server / Storage hard wares. Antivirus management, patches
I have been working in UAE for the last 5 years and involved with Document Controller / IT Coordinator. Making regular backups and recovery and installation of database applications and maintenance...
Apr 2010 to Date Valentine Maritime (Gulf) L.L.C Document Controller
Nov 2006 to Mar 2010 Higgs & Hill L.L.C, Dubai as QA/QC Document Controller
Jan 2005 to Nov 2006 Kamakshi Associates (P) Ltd, Chennai, as Service Engineer
Dec 2001 to Jan 2005 Safe Express PVT LTD, as Systems Admin and Software Technician.
(June 2010 to date) Valentine Maritime (Gulf) L.L.C, Abu Dhabi, UAE
At present working in valentine Maritime Abu Dhabi. Valentine Maritime is a Pipelaying Company dealing with the marine works. Currently working in Saudi Aramco (Manifa Offshore Crude Gathering & Water Injection Pipelines & Submarine Power & Communication Cables Project)
Some of my key role is to:
• Maintaining the files of Correspondences, reports, technical documents.
• Type e-mail, letter, memoranda, faxes, reports, documents from inputs given handwritten drafts or edited typewritten work, using word processor as appropriate.
• Receive, open, record and distribute mail. Dispatch Outgoing mail, directly by fax, e-mail or send to reception for dispatch by courier/post.
• Maintain strictly confidential files.
• Follow Company Quality, HSE and ISM Safety Management System requirement as far as applicable to the Job.
• Maintaining and updating of all registers (material / shop drawings / subcontractors / Method statements / RFI / CVI etc.)
• Preparation of weekly / monthly reports
• Prepare reproduction on Documents as necessary.
• Perform any other related duties as required by my superior from time to time.
(Nov 2006 to May 2010) Higgs & Hill, Dubai, UAE
Worked as Higgs & Hill Dubai. Higgs & Hill Dubai is a contracting company dealing with the construction of building and marine works. QATAR PETROLEUM CONTRACT GTC-05-202-EM
RAS LAFFAN PORT EXPANSION PROJECT (RLPEP)
Some of my key role is to:
• Efficient handling and registering of all incoming correspondences
• Updating and distribution of Incoming / Outgoing correspondences and circulation of copies (cc) to relevant action holders, as marked.
• Scanning of incoming & outgoing documents
• Control over filing system of documentations and Laboratory Quality Report
• Control over all Lab Test Report and Testing Procedure & Quality Control Procedure
• Maintaning Over all QA/QC Organisation Report & Production Report.
• Maintain RFI / CVI updating and registering
• Control over Contract documents / Contract drawings.
• Compile Handing over documents as project close out.
• Preparation of weekly / monthly reports and Elements of Statistical Report.
(Jan 2005 to Nov 2006) Kamakshi Associates (P) Ltd., Trichy, India.
Worked with Kamakshi associates as a Systems Service engineer and involved with It Dept. administration
My duties were:
o Computer Systems Assembling, Installing OS and Software
o Maintenance of Hardware and Software
o Networking & Server Administration
o Managing Hub, Switches and cabling
(Dec 2000 to Jan 2005) SAFEEXPRESS PVT LTD, Trichy, India.
Worked as a Systems Admin and Software Technician
I was responsible for:
o FTP Server Administration.
o Administration and Troubleshooting of Windows 2000/2003 based Networks including files, printers and internet sharing and security
o Personal web server administration
o Apache server, Wine Server and Internet services administration.
o Developed software in SPSS to track the process of project development.
Areas of Interest
o Responsible of daily maintenances of server including backup data’s.
o System Trouble Shooting and Networking
o Microsoft 2003 Server Services Providing
OS MS Dos, Windows 95/98/NT/2000/2003 Pro/XP/Vista, windows 2003 server, Novel Network, Unix and Linux
Programming Languages Basic, C, C++,
Packages Know Ms Office, extensive user of MS Excel and MS Access, SPSS, Fox pro, tally 7.2, MHUB-COM., FTP-Pro (file Transfer).
FoxPro, SPSS (Statistical Packages), Tally 7.2, MUB-Com..,
FTP- PRO ( File Transfer )
Date of Birth 17-August-1979
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu and Tamil;
Visa On employment Visa
Marital Status Single