Name: Ashish Navnath Raktate Mobile No.:**********
Current Address: C/o Anant B More, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
IN front of Thakur college,
Production Planning Engineer with one year experience in Production planning and control in the automotive industry for Tractors manufacturing. Initiates production planning at plant level as per the Marketing Demand, Plant Capacities (Model wise Capacities & Volume wise capacities), Vendor Capacities, Seasonality, Marketing Priority Etc. Initiates Model Migration, maintain records of the production against the release production plan, tracks the schedule adherence i.e. Volume wise & Model wise schedule adherence of the plants.
To join a progressive company where I can apply my technical skills and Logical abilities which contributes to the growth of the company.
Oct’ 2010 to till date ( Present), Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Kandivali, Mumbai.
Ass. Production Planning & Control Engineer
• Preparing and implementing production plans effectively to utilize the overall plant capacities.
• Look after to Ensure 100% Schedule Adherence.
• To keep the regular interaction with all plant PPC.
• Involved in production planning at start of every month according to the customer demand.
• Documenting all reports related to production through deriving reports from SAP.
• Analyzing daily/weekly shortages interacting with supply modules & try to avoid the same.
• Tracking the daily Plant wise as well as Model wise Production.
• Initiates the Model Migration as per the Production requirement.
• Troubleshooting and solving technical problems.
• Simultaneously working towards the Material requirement Procedure.
• Removes non value added work in the Process & Product.
• Preserving discipline according to Company policies & safety rules.
• Implementation of safety audits, office TPM.
• Organizing & working in OIT (Officers Improvement Team) in department.
• Development of technical skills through multi skills.
• SAP user having proper operating knowledge.
• Conducting continuous improvement projects.
• Examine the needs for training and provide on the job training to departmental personnel.
• Preparing management information Status (MIS) reports to ensure progress in the department.
• Arranging certain training programs to enhance the process skills.
• Training program of SDP, Safety and PPAP.
• Looking after MRP.
M&M is one of the leading tractor brands in the world by volume. It is also the largest manufacturer of tractors in India  with sustained market leadership of over 25 years. It designs, develops, manufactures, and markets tractors as well as farm implements. Mahindra & Mahindra has near about of 40% of market share in Domestic Market. Mahindra & Mahindra's Farm Equipment division is the top-selling tractor company in the world, with annual sales over 150000.
Mahindra & Mahindra is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company, also TPM award winner with a turn over of over 1.5 lack tractor sells and employees over 15000.
Domestic Market: Mahindra & Mahindra tracors has large scop in the domestic i.e. in Indian Market. Even Mahindra & Mahindra is number one tractors selling company in India.
International Market: Mahindra & Mahindra tracors despatches ther tractors to the export Maket also like USA, Germany, Nepal, Syria Etc.
MSBTE Board, Government Polytechnic, Jalgaon.
Academic Year College Board/University Marks (%)
1st Year Government Polytechnic, Jalgaon. MSBTE
2nd Year Government Polytechnic, Jalgaon. MSBTE
3rd Year Government Polytechnic, Jalgaon. MSBTE
Nashik Board, Siddhi Vinayak High school, Jalgaon.
Senior Secondary Certificate Examination, 2007 with 82%
#Currently doing Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from IIIE, (distance learning)
Name Ashish Navnath Raktate
Permanent Address Plot no.25, Kautik Nagar,
Old MIDC, near Ajanta square,
Phone No. 08149857005
Languages Known English, Hindi, Marathi,
I hereby declare the above details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. It would be pleasure working in your firm.
Date: Yours faithfully
Place: (Ashish Raktate)