Date of Birth: *
Marital Status: Single Current City: Hyderabad
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Seeking a position in a challenging role where I can utilize my skills and knowledge in making a positive contribution to the organization.
• Skill sets include industry analysis, competitive intelligence, creative thinking
• PGDM (Marketing) from Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad.
• Major electives include Marketing Management, Consumer Behaviour, Services Marketing, Marketing Research, Retail Management, Collective Bargaining and Negotiation,Strategic Management,Operations,Human Resources.
• B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Hyderabad – 2010.
Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad, April 2012
PGDM - Major in Marketing and Minor in Human Resources
Project GRO RED, an initiative by Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd to standardize activation in the Grocery channel.
Summer Internship, Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd (Hyderabad, India)
Duration: May 2011 to July 2011
• The project dealt with the activation of outlets and its impact on sales with special reference to the grocery channel.
• The outlets were activated by merchandising the products in an attractive way in order to improve and standardise the display window in the grocery channel.
• This trial program was a central part of a concept named RED (Right Execution Daily) which helped the company’s customers improve their RED scores.
• Innovative Marketing Strategies like Standardization, In-store activation, Impulse buying, Customer relationship management were closely studied.
• The Human Resources concepts like internal communication & co-ordination among the employees, motivation setting up the organizational culture and the organization helping in the overall development of the employees were personally learnt.
• Data Analysis included the pre & post implementation analysis which had shown a growth percentage of 21% in terms of Sales.
• As per the information collected from the feedback survey, the customers had shown a sign of satisfaction and the company now wishes to continue the program on a permanent basis.
• Received positive feedback and appreciation from the staff at Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd and the college faculty.
Presented a seminar on “Competency based Recruitment”
• The seminar dealt with the growing importance of competency-based Human Resource Management, especially in the field of recruitment.
• It emphasized on” Right person for the Right job”.
• Position-competency mapping.
Sridevi Women’s Engineering College, Hyderabad, April 2010
B.Tech - Major in Electrical and Electronics (JNTU)
Final Year Project-Fractional Frequency Transmission System
Narayana Junior College, Hyderabad
Maths,Physics,Chemistry(MPC),Board of Intermediate Education
St.Joseph’s Public School,Hyderabad
Council for Indian Certificate Examination(ICSE)
Positions of Responsibility
• Administrative committee member, “Sanskriti”, National level B School Fest(Institute of Public Enterprise)
• Member , Organising team , “ Techno SWEC” , 2010(Sridevi Women’s Engineering College)
• Member, Organizing Team, “Antaragni”, 2010 (Sridevi Women’s Engineering College)
• Organised various events at school and college levels
• Topped my college in the final year(4-1) of engineering with 91.4%
• Participated in the project exhibition conducted by IEEE during graduation.
• Represented my school in the UN model sessions conducted by the UN council for Andhra Pradesh
• Second Prize, Bournvita Quiz contest while at school
• Served as the Minister for Law & Order in the School Parliament for the academic year 2003-2004.
Strengths: Quick learner, able team player and leader, good analytical and communication skills, self motivated, optimistic and zeal to learn
IT Skills: Windows, MS Office ,C
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Telugu