**** ****** ****** *****
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Energetic, dependable office professional with strong organizational skills. Capable of quickly grasping overview in office setting. Strong multi-tasking ability. Adapts easily to flexible scheduling. Thrives on working with a team in a fast-paced environment.
Areas of expertise:
• Customer Service
• Accounts Payable/Receivable
• Order Processing
• Mail Merge
• Microsoft Office
• Page Maker 6.5
KELLEY OF FORT WAYNE, Fort Wayne, IN Current
• Answer phone system with six lines.
• Expedite customers to the appropriate departments according to their needs.
• Assist sales personnel with their clients.
• Computer tracking of vehicles.
• Create price tags using the computer program.
SOUTHWEST ALLEN COUNTY SCHOOLS, Fort Wayne, IN 2002-2005
Learning Center Assistant
• Worked with classroom teacher in classroom with students that needed extra help.
• Assisted at special events such as field trips, assemblies and extra events.
• Assisted in a large study hall after school.
• Filled in when the teacher needed to leave the room.
Special Needs Assistant
• Worked with classroom teacher in classroom for students with Autism and Downs Syndrome.
• Provided guidance while students worked with manipulative to develop small motor and gross motor coordination.
• Assisted at special events such as field trips.
• Observed assigned students, and stepped in to help when needed.
• Encouraged transition to independence.
EXPRESS PERSONNEL, Fort Wayne, IN 1999-2001
Secretary to Rabbi (temporary position)
• Typed and proofread correspondence, filed papers, sorted mail, and answered a three-line phone system.
• Prioritized duties such as monthly mailings, and proofread and corrected synagogue’s annually published phone book, getting it ready for printing.
• Typed monthly bulletin and weekly announcements.
Administrative Assistant (temporary position; company closed January 2001)
• Scheduled Manager’s appointments in an industrial office environment.
• Performed accounts payable functions.
• Answered eight-line phone system.
• Filed and sorted mail.
HOMESTEAD HIGH SCHOOL, Fort Wayne, IN 1998-1999
Assistant Librarian (Position was only for a partial school year)
• Located needed information for faculty and students.
• Answered phone, filed cards and books, and sorted mail.
LINCOLN NATIONAL LIFE, Fort Wayne, IN 1997-1998
Secretary to Vice President in State Relations (Lincoln Temporary Service)
• Reported directly to Vice President; scheduled meetings and ensured the office ran smoothly during his frequent travel around the state.
• Took dictation by shorthand, and typed correspondence.
• Ensured legal parameters were enforced when Lincoln Life made contributions to political campaigns.
• Supported system in place for file audits.
• Filed legal documents according to established file system, making sure all files were complete.
FIRST ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHRISTIAN CENTER, Fort Wayne, IN 1996-1997
Secretary to Associate Pastor and to Church Counselor
• Organized annual Ministry Fair, making sure display tables were set up, and ordering promotional T-shirts and other supplies.
• Utilized mail merge function on database when typing and sending out bulletins, letters, and reports.
• Organized retreats and luncheon meetings.
• Used Macintosh computer with Microsoft Works, File Maker Pro, and Netscape.
• Prepared and sent out bulk mailings.
Lutheran Medical School, Fort Wayne, IN, courses in Medical Terminology,
Anatomy and Computers
South Suburban College, South Holland, IL, A.S. in Business Administration (75%
completed) courses in General Business and Advanced Typing
Concordia College, River Forest, IL, General Ed beginning Teaching.
Mr. James Tolbert
11323 Nightinggale Cove
Roanoke, IN 46783
Mr. Allen Shaw
5020 Windy Knoll Court
Fort Wayne, IN 46809
Mr. Dave Slosson
6318 Shadow Ridge Run
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
(260) *** ****
Rev. Don Williams
First Assembly of God
1400 West Washington Center
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Similar ResumesSpecual Education teacher's assistant
Lawrenceville, GA - teacher, education teacher, ga, assistant...Teacher's assistant
nanuet, NY - developer, teacher, special education, abuse,...Teachers Assistant
New York, NY - therapist, bronx, teachers, aba, ny, physical,...Assistant Teacher
Conway, NH - teacher, aba, nh, supervisor, kenneth,...Instructional Teacher's Assistant
North Bergen, NJ - teacher, aide, bi, aba, special education, nj,...teacher assistant
bronx, NY - teacher, bronx, aide, recreation, abuse, aba,...Teacher Assistant
United States - vitae, curriculum vitae, hyderabad, teacher, msc,...Resume
Fort Wayne, IN - scheduler, recruiters, wayne, executive assistant,...Aimee Stellhorn
Fort Wayne, IN - sales executive, entry level, wayne, fort wayne,...Tara Richards Resume
Columbia City, IN - wayne, ft, salary, petroleum, detailer, postal,...