Pat Sprunger **** ****** ****** *****
Fort Wayne, IN 46804 (260) ***-****
Energetic, dependable office professional with strong organizational skills. Capable of quickly grasping overview in office setting. Strong multi-tasking ability. Adapts easily to flexible scheduling. Thrives on working with a team in a fast-paced environment.
Areas of expertise:
• Customer Service
• Accounts Payable/Receivable
• Order Processing
• Mail Merge
• Microsoft Office
• Page Maker 6.5
KELLEY OF FORT WAYNE, Fort Wayne, IN Current
• Answer phone system with six lines.
• Expedite customers to the appropriate departments according to their needs.
• Assist sales personnel with their clients.
• Computer tracking of vehicles.
• Create price tags using the computer program.
SOUTHWEST ALLEN COUNTY SCHOOLS, Fort Wayne, IN 2002-2005
Learning Center Assistant
• Worked with classroom teacher in classroom with students that needed extra help.
• Assisted at special events such as field trips, assemblies and extra events.
• Assisted in a large study hall after school.
• Filled in when the teacher needed to leave the room.
Special Needs Assistant
• Worked with classroom teacher in classroom for students with Autism and Downs Syndrome.
• Provided guidance while students worked with manipulative to develop small motor and gross motor coordination.
• Assisted at special events such as field trips.
• Observed assigned students, and stepped in to help when needed.
• Encouraged transition to independence.
EXPRESS PERSONNEL, Fort Wayne, IN 1999-2001
Secretary to Rabbi (temporary position)
• Typed and proofread correspondence, filed papers, sorted mail, and answered a three-line phone system.
• Prioritized duties such as monthly mailings, and proofread and corrected synagogue’s annually published phone book, getting it ready for printing.
• Typed monthly bulletin and weekly announcements.
Administrative Assistant (temporary position; company closed January 2001)
• Scheduled Manager’s appointments in an industrial office environment.
• Performed accounts payable functions.
• Answered eight-line phone system.
• Filed and sorted mail.
HOMESTEAD HIGH SCHOOL, Fort Wayne, IN 1998-1999
Assistant Librarian (Position was only for a partial school year)
• Located needed information for faculty and students.
• Answered phone, filed cards and books, and sorted mail.
LINCOLN NATIONAL LIFE, Fort Wayne, IN 1997-1998
Secretary to Vice President in State Relations (Lincoln Temporary Service)
• Reported directly to Vice President; scheduled meetings and ensured the office ran smoothly during his frequent travel around the state.
• Took dictation by shorthand, and typed correspondence.
• Ensured legal parameters were enforced when Lincoln Life made contributions to political campaigns.
• Supported system in place for file audits.
• Filed legal documents according to established file system, making sure all files were complete.
FIRST ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHRISTIAN CENTER, Fort Wayne, IN 1996-1997
Secretary to Associate Pastor and to Church Counselor
• Organized annual Ministry Fair, making sure display tables were set up, and ordering promotional T-shirts and other supplies.
• Utilized mail merge function on database when typing and sending out bulletins, letters, and reports.
• Organized retreats and luncheon meetings.
• Used Macintosh computer with Microsoft Works, File Maker Pro, and Netscape.
• Prepared and sent out bulk mailings.
Lutheran Medical School, Fort Wayne, IN, courses in Medical Terminology,
Anatomy and Computers
South Suburban College, South Holland, IL, A.S. in Business Administration (75%
completed) courses in General Business and Advanced Typing
Concordia College, River Forest, IL, General Ed beginning Teaching.
Mr. James Tolbert
11323 Nightinggale Cove
Roanoke, IN 46783(260) ***-****
Mr. Allen Shaw
5020 Windy Knoll Court
Fort Wayne, IN 46809(260) ***-****
Mr. Dave Slosson
6318 Shadow Ridge Run
Fort Wayne, IN 46804(260) *** ****
Rev. Don Williams
First Assembly of God
1400 West Washington Center
Fort Wayne, IN 46825(260) ***-****