Sales Customer Service Manager Marketing Experience
|John Christopher Elsea
**** ****** *** *****
Moore, OK 73160
To obtain a position within a company that will allow me to utilize my knowledge and work experience for the benefit and growth of a company, as well as personal growth and advancement.
Manager of major irrigation/golf distribution company for 10+ years. Maintain all shipping/receiving of goods, as well as purchasing and intra-company stock transfers. Handle quarterly wireless inventory of products, and create sale/marketing fliers for company activities and product specials. Deal directly with contractors on daily basis, order pulling, quoting, as well as trouble shooting. Attention to detail in all areas of the business, while up holding a high level of customer service.
Ewing Irrigation Products
Manage day-to day operations of commercial/residential distributer. Handle counter and phone sales, quoting of jobs, and pricing. Pull orders for contractors. Inventory management with daily checks of stocking levels. Schedule daily and future delivery of products to contractors. Manage inventory through quarterly inventories and weekly cycle counts of products. Receive products from vendors using a wireless inventory system, as well as returning of defective/warranty products back to vendor. Purchasing of inventory for branch from vendors, and intra-company stock transfers both in and out bound. Create marketing fliers for events and product specials. Host vendor/product seminars, and customer appreciation events. 13 years of fork lift experience. Loading and unloading of products, placing of pallets on and off pallet racks within branch.
Shipping and receiving, handled inbound and outbound product orders. Pulled and filled material orders for technicians on per job basis. Tracked all product being returned for repair, and handled all product warranty issues with product vendors. Worked with technicians on stocking levels of products, and worked as a product liaison between vendors and technicians.
Chemical Applicator/Sales for a property maintenance firm. Duties included and not limited to chemical applications, lawn maintenance, and landscaping. Route manager, outside sales person. Received certified applicators license.
Centerville Senior High School
Indiana University East
Received- Minor in Entrepreneurship
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate in General Business
Available upon request
Similar ResumesTerminal Operations Manager
- todd, kennesaw, theft, dock, yellow, marietta,...Landscape/Irrigation Supervisor/Foreman
- gardener, denver co, rain, phoenix az, landscape,...Manager Sales Customer Service Representative
- juniper, tulsa, manager sales, ingredients,...Entry Level Cnc Tech Machining Machines Need Classes
- presses, sean, incharge, things, lathes, cnc,...Crane oper., Forklift, CDL, Welder, Fab/Layout, Blue prt.reader
- welding experience, smaw, jerry, 6g, keith,...Manager Project Quality Control Management Assurance
- control system, qip, site supervisor, usace,...QC Inspector
- overhaul, stork, asm, metallurgist, level ii,...Customer Delivery Driver Truck Houston Oil Operator
- hose, delivery driver, applying, cylinder,...driver
- doubles, mechanic, hoses, rubber, highways,...Field Landman, Landman, Oil & Gas, Land Record Researcher, etc.
- landman, probate, document review, norman, rig,...