Customer Service Sales Marketing Management Manager
|CATHY CAIN TAYLOR
* ********* *****, *** ******, NC / 704-***-****
Windows XP: MSWord, Internet, Excel, Access &
Desktop Publishing (CorelDraw, Pagemaker, etc.)
NC Licensed Real Estate Broker
National Food Management Certificate
Club Supervisor 2010-2011
Advantage Sales & Marketing
Supervisor of food demo team for Sam’s Club with national food management certificate. Responsible for hiring, training, scheduling, payroll, motivating, supervising all aspects of food demos--25 to 30 employees, two shifts, seven days a week--as well as driving high degree of increased sales over prior year’s performance.
Cathy Cain 2003-2008
Historic Village of Gold Hill, NC
Owner of studio/shop offering garden decor, exotic plants, antiques and wire designs.
Director of Marketing 1999-2002
Responsible for all marketing budget and directives of the Bank, including database management/analysis, design/execution of all marketing programs and materials, vendor relations, correspondence and advertising campaigns (including radio, cable television, newspaper and direct mail) as well as promotional product selection and inventory. One of two key employees who successfully researched, analyzed, designed and launched a branded product website which became profitable within six months. One year after its launch, this program was responsible for 40% of bank's equity line sales and 87% of bank's equity loan sales.
Promotions Director 1999
United Arts Council of Rowan
Responsible for organization of annual Arts Festival, reorganization of database, networking with artists within community and creation of first Blues & Jazz Festival. Was later offered position of Executive Director.
Family Living Exhibits Coordinator 1997 State Fair
Florida State Fair
Responsible for creation of database and handling of approximately 5,000 competition entries – all crafts and horticulture (organization, setup/display of 45,000 sq. ft. building, judging, coordinating volunteers as well as premium payments to winners). Also responsible for organizing statewide Youth Fine Art Competition and 32 County Exhibits.
Arbor Press, Inc.
N. Kingstown, RI
Responsible for promotion, customer service, typesetting/desktop publishing, pasteup, advertising, accounts receivable, accounts payable, bookkeeping, subcontracting.
Communications, Temple University
Similar ResumesSales Manager Real Estate Customer Experience
- workday, andre, diver, bags, maritime,...Engineer Sap Experience Testing Project Data Test
India, Delhi, DL
- fresher, sap security, jalandhar, pic, jquery, qtp,...Data Enrty
- courthouse, loan processor, maps, escrow, taxes,...Customer Service Medical Assistant Representative
Las Vegas, NV
- veterinary assistant, setter, crc, kennel,...Sales Manager Assistant Service Business Career Objective
High Point, NC
- brad, janitorial, ride, counselor, physical, car,...warehouse worker
- warehouse worker, hamilton, salary, warehouse,...Medical Office Business Records Analyst Experience
- coder, biller, carpet, murray, physician, girl,...demi chef de partie
India, Aldona, GA
- exposure, partie, clarence, goa, read,...Filing, training, answering telephone, cashier, server, hostess
- riverdale, hostess, tutoring, server, recruit,...Operations / Project Management [Ba]
- lessons, cup, itsm, tips, randall, surge,...