Maintenance Technician Electrical Equipment Engineer
**** ******** ***** **** ********, TN 38002 901-***-**** email@example.com
Career Goal: Sr. Maintenance Technician
Reliable, quality-focused Maintenance Technician seeking a position within an industry leader.
Industrial /Computerized Equipment
Security Procedures Blueprints/Schematics
Aviation /Safety Regulations Electrical Maintenance
Pressure Sensitive Equipment
OSHA / HAZMAT Training
Sr. Maintenance Technician 01/2011 to 04/2011
Labor Force, (Contract Assignment) Southaven MS
Diagnose and inspect industrial manufacturing equipment to identify necessary repairs or corrections needed to improve efficiency and return equipment to production.
Perform regular preventative maintenance on industrial equipment to ensure safe operations.
Communicate improvements to appropriate personnel to improve overall operations.
Complete industrial repair and replacement of hydraulic equipment as needed.
Document all services and repairs per company policies and industry safety requirements
Inspect and Install pressure sensitive valves and fabricate specialized gaskets.
Computer Analyst / Maintenance Engineer 1982-2007 Shelby County Airport Authority Memphis, TN
Performed diagnostic troubleshooting to identify problems and necessary corrections to systems.
Inspected and diagnosed computer systems, electrical failures and terminal equipment per work orders.
Attended safety meetings and federal emergency preparedness training.
Completed repair or replacement of electrical systems to include conveyers, lighting and airport signage.
Installed specialized equipment including computer terminal systems, revolving doors and conveyers.
Performed preventative maintenance of specified equipment per work orders and safety inspections.
Completed documentation and communicated improvements to improve overall operations.
Complied with federal aviation regulations and safety procedures including HAZMAT and OSHA.
Consistently received employee awards for outstanding performance.
Performed multiple security assignments for the Airport Police Force. 2000-2001
Instrument Technician /Maintenance 1977 - 1982
Firestone Memphis, TN
Diagnosed and inspected industrial manufacturing equipment to identify problems and necessary repairs or corrections needed to improve efficiency and return equipment to production.
Performed regular preventative maintenance on industrial equipment to ensure safe operations.
Completed industrial repair and replacement of hydraulic equipment as needed.
Documented all services and repairs per company policies and industry safety requirements
Inspected and Installed pressure sensitive valves and fabricated specialized gaskets.
Attended regular safety meetings and received specialized training in electrical & manufacturing.
Complied with HAZMAT and OSHA guidelines.
Operated in accordance with company polices and safety procedures per industry standards
Associate in Instrument Technology 06/1977
State Tech Memphis, TN
High School Diploma 05/1974
Bolton High School
Shelby County Airport: * Previous licenses , certifications and training in electrical maintenance
Similar ResumesMaintenance Engineer
- pipe welding, motoman, barber, foxboro, qs9000,...Seasonsed Reliability Engineer
- master black, master black belt, durability,...Hydraulic Technician
- instrumentation, morris, valves, fluid, hydraulic,...Electrical Maintenance Engineer Technician Project
India, Chennai, TN
- testing engineer, electrical inspector, gears,...Electrical Maintenance Engineer
India, bhavnagar, GJ
- ahmedabad, 6th, maintenance engineer, soap,...Assistant Experience Design Software Human Factors
- microsoft office, shawn, winning, catia,...RF Design Engineer
- fet, sram, wcs, altium, cavity, rf engineer,...Senior Human Factors Specialist
Canada, Laval, QC
- wireframes, hercules, avionic, cae, uav, edmonton,...Engineer Experience Engineering India Power Transformer
India, Ahmedabad, GJ
- power transformer, transformer, ahmedabad, please,...Manager Maintenance Electrical Engineer Supervisor
- diesel generator, ssc, dg, tap, dm, shot,...