• Experienced in supporting all aspects of managing real estate properties.
• Extensive knowledge of principles and practices of property management.
• Strong ability to negotiate, develop, and prepare property agreements.
• Skilled at communicating effectively, assigning and supervising the work of others.
PEPSICO – Plano, TX Current
Senior Lease Analyst (Contractor)
• Perform all functions related to lease administration for the Asset Management Team for the midrange and network Line of Business.
• Manage the leases for network equipment through the entire life cycle of the asset – place equipment order, validate receipt and installation of equipment, review financial terms of the lease contract and prepare agreement for execution, update new order to lease database, notify all parties (outside vendor, purchasing, procurement, network engineering) of leasing status, arrange for disposal or return of equipment where lease has expired.
• Maintain, update and track all leased assets in the Contract Lease Database (CLD). Upload monthly billing data feeds to the CLD. Review monthly billing exception report for accuracy, work with vendor to correct any discrepancies prior to authorizing payment.
• Communicate with project managers, clients, contractors and vendors concerning status of real estate assets – active assets, contract extensions, end of lease equipment dispositions.
• Conduct monthly status meetings with vendor account representatives to discuss ongoing projects, invoicing status, and outstanding items pertaining to existing lease contracts.
• Track and report all leased equipment by project, provide additional information as necessary to project manager in support of equipment leases.
BRINKER INTERNATIONAL – Dallas, TX 2005 – Feb 2008
Financial Analyst / Lease Analyst
• Reviewed, reconciled, and approved payment for Common Area Maintenance (CAM), property tax, insurance and miscellaneous landlord statements.
• Completed annual expense reconciliations, approved and processed payments of quarterly and yearly assessments, resolved landlord disputes, and assisted in preparation of the annual budgeting process for rent and common area maintenance charges for On the Border brand.
• Prepared and generated reports in support of annual restaurant audits.
• Assisted in the preparation of quarterly reporting packages. Analyzed and provided sales and guest count trends and opportunities, adjusting for year-over-year changes in media/promotions, holidays, and weather impacts.
• Evaluated and completed monthly report examining the impact of new restaurant openings on existing Chili’s restaurants. Determined threshold for cannibalization and provided recommendations for adjustments to current bonus structure for existing impacted restaurants.
• Maintained and updated monthly beverage model. Analyzed and provided summary of significant changes in year-over-year beverage sales.
• Created, maintained, and improved Catering and Delivery model used to track off-site sales.
K4 PROPERTY MANAGEMENT – Plano, TX 2003 – 2005
• Conducted rental applicant screenings, supervised move-in process, meeting with prospective tenants to show properties, prepared lease agreements for execution, inspected properties and prepared work orders for contractors and scheduled maintenance.
• Prepared small claims court actions for evictions, unpaid rents, and damages when necessary and appeared in Court on all legal matters.
• Reviewed and approved all invoices for payment, prepared bank deposits, processed security deposits. Negotiated tenant lease renewals and vendor contracts.
• Secured and approved vendor bids for repairs, coordinated work for all maintenance and repairs and the daily operational activities of properties.
• Monitored accounts receivable, approved accounts payable, and generated accounting reports. Recording financial transactions and other account information to update and maintain accounting records.
TXU BUSINESS SERVICES – Dallas, TX 2001 – 2003
• Gathered, prepared, analyzed information regarding costs of operations in support of rate case filings. Evaluated financial data related to revenue and operations for presentation to management in support of utility rate change filings.
• Generated monthly spending reports for the department. Reviewed and completed variance analysis for all expense items for correctness.
• Prepared and examined rate case expenditures for required quarterly compliance filing with the Railroad Commission (RRC). Completed analysis of allowable rate case expenses.
CITIZENS COMMUNICATIONS – Plano, TX 1997 – 2001
Regulatory Specialist / Cost Analyst
• Provided analysis and support to Marketing for new product offerings to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Developed and implemented tariff language and pricing components for local product offerings.
• Prepared and filed tariffs with state and federal regulatory agencies. Developed and maintained online tariff site for the entire company.
• Utilized and improved cost models used in determining payback trends.
• Supported business case development. Conducted post completion audits of business cases and generated progress reports.
• Plan, tracked, and coordinated the Individual (Business) Case Basis’ (ICB) process. Generated summary ICB report and moderated weekly team update meetings (Area Directors, Marketing, Engineering, and Regulatory). Developed and implemented procedures for streamlining the process.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES, INC. (IBM) – Austin, TX 1995 – 1996
• Prepared, analyzed, and presented monthly financial operating results to the Manufacturing team. Completed monthly variance analysis reports, identifying key metrics and trends and making recommendations to management.
• Streamlined financial reporting by developing improved processes for data gathering and consolidation.
• Conducted ad-hoc analysis of manufacturing expenses and provided explanations of discrepancies. Tracked primary spending drivers for reasonableness.
Hyperion Essbase MS Office Livelink A/S 400
Accruent (REM) Lotus Notes / Outlook Windows FIM
WordPerfect Email/Internet Oracle SAP
MBA, UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS at DALLAS, Richardson, Texas (2001)
B.S., Finance, UNIVERSITY OF UTAH, Salt Lake City, Utah (1996)
Customer Service Manager
Plano, TX - analyst, fresh, logistics, materials manager,...
Sr Accountatn / Sr. Financial Analyst
Plano, TX - accountant, investments, accounting, financial,...
Richardson, TX - planner, product, field service, financial analyst,...
Murphy, TX - accounting, certified public, audit, integrated,...
murphy, TX - truck driver, brake, truck, air, cdl, car, dot,...
murphy, TX - fraud, import, software, cargo, cases, card,...
account / office assistant
dallas, TX - mate, ph, asset, murphy, statement, credit,...