D Lakshmi Aparna Ph#+** 937*******
Masters in pharmacy with post graduate diploma in clinical research seeks a challenging career in the field of clinical research.
Pursuing PGDCR (PG Diploma in Clinical Research) – Avigna Learning Academy – Bangalore (2011)
Masters in Pharmacy – 81% - Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Sciences (Dr.M.G.R Medical University), Coimbatore, Tamilnadu (2006-2008)
Specialization in (Pharmacy practice/Clinical Pharmacy)
Bachelor in Pharmacy – 59% – Bapatla College of Pharmacy, Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh (2002-2006)
Higher Secondary – 75% - Sri Chaitanya College, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh (2000-2002)
S.S.C – 73% - Sri Krishnaveni Talent high school, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
Seminars/ Workshops Attended
• Short-term course on advanced analytical techniques held in Institute of science and technology, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (18th-31st MAY 2005), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
• Participated in 57th Indian pharmaceutical congress held in Hyderabad (2nd-4th December 2005), Andhra Pradesh.
• Seminar on HOSPITAL PHARMACY MANAGEMENT AND CLINICAL UPDATES held in Christian Medical College (16 September 2006), Vellore, Tamilnadu.
• Participated in cancer awareness programmer, Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Oncology Research (9&10 November 2006), Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
• Seminar on RECENT ADVANCES IN PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, held in KMCH College of Pharmacy (9 July 2007), Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
• Seminar on PROSPECTS AND PROSPECTIVES OF PHARM.D PROGRAMME, held in Vinayaka Mission’s College of Pharmacy & The Indian pharmaceutical association (14&15 July 2007), Salem, Tamil Nadu.
• Career opportunities and advances in Pharma field, Indian pharmaceutical association in Sri Rama Krishna institute of Para medical sciences
(28 Sep 2007), Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
• B.PHARM PROJECT: EFFECT OF CASTING SOLVENT AND POLYMER ON PERMEABILITY OF PROPRANALOL HYDROCHLORIDE THROUGH MEMBRANE CONTROLLED BY TRANSDREMAL DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM.
• M.PHARM PROJECT: STUDY ON PRESCRIPTION PATTERN OF CYTOTOXIC DRUGS AND THEIR HANDLING IN TERITIARY CARE TEACHING HOSPITAL.
Clinical Research Skills:
• Basic knowledge about the Drug Development procedure, Preclinical and Toxicology studies.
• Knowledge of IND, NDA and Ethical aspects involved in clinical trials.
• Trained in ICHGCP, Indian GCP, GMP, GLP Guidelines and Regulatory Affairs.
• Knowledge of roles and responsibilities of key persons involved in the trial.
• Trained in clinical data management, Pharmacovigilance, Narrative Writing, Medical Coding and Causality assessment.
• Aware of
1. Protocol design
2. Pharmacovigilance process.
3. Informed consent process.
5. Data entry.
Operating Systems : Windows -98, Windows-xp
Packages Known : MS – Office
Typing : Lower 40 words per minute
• Confident, hardworking, quick learner
• Maintain strict confidentiality on official matters.
• Total loyalty, commitment and diligence in the execution of work are my prime assets.
Date of Birth : 1st May 1985
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Languages known : English, Telugu and Hindi.
Contact Telephone Number : +91 973*******
Communication Address : Plot #7,door#6
Near banshankari tent, Begur main road,
I do hereby declare that the above stated particulars are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Bangalore Lakshmi Aparna