|DENNIS M. GRADY
COSTA MESA, CA ***** firstname.lastname@example.org 714-***-****
A proactive, task focused, self-starting professional with excellent qualifications as an PROPERTY MANAGER. Possesses superior written and verbal communication along with analytical abilities. Handle the evaluation and diagnosis of property issues and successfully assist residents with their concerns. Research the concerns, determine the most effective course of action and implement corrections. Skilled in assessing property requirements, prioritizing assignments which result in peak efficiency. Interface effectively with management, co-workers and clientele. Think clearly and calmly in a fast-paced and changing environment. Function well independently and as part of a cooperative team effort. Presents a professional and positive company image at all times. CACM Tier I trained in basics of association management, law and ethics. Acts with good faith judgment.
ADDITIONAL KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Property Management • Time Management • Customer Service
• Project Management • Crisis Intervention • CACM Tier I
• MS Office • Team Management • QuickBooks
Property Management Experience
Treasurer and Webmaster
Costa Mesa Bark Park Foundation 2006 to present
The City of Costa Mesa gave the usage of an area of TeWinkle Park, to a volunteer organization of dog owners, for an ‘off the leash’ dog park in 1994. As a Board of Director member, has been a major part of the maintenance of the park, bookkeeping duties including banking, collecting donations, fund raising events, and outsourcing property maintenance functions with contractors.
• Participated in selection of maintenance contractors for yard cleanup, pressure washing, and fencing of the park areas. Also, involved in grass restoration and a $200,000 lighting project of the bark park for night usage.
• Spoke on behalf of the Foundation to televised Costa Mesa City Council and Costa Mesa Parks and Recreation Commission meetings for needs and concerns for improvements which require city approval.
• Maintains the Costa Mesa Bark Park Website www.cmbarkpark.org
• Currently working on a major park expansion project with a $20,000 budget.
Board of Director Positions
Las Flores Maintenance Corporation 1989 thru 2003
Served several positions which included President, Vice President, Treasurer and Architectural Committee Leader of 150 condominium community in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Worked with Merit Property Management Community Administrators with the following projects:
• A major relighting project was need to replace an insufficient ground pagoda walkway lights with old fashion style pole lights thus making the common area safer at night while adding value to the community.
• As Treasurer, reviewed the reserve study once a year and help determine the fiscal year budget for the HOA.
• As the Architectural Committee Leader, walked the community and wrote CC&R violation notices and maintain a spreadsheet of current violations, old violations and keep track of the outcome of each violation.
• Hired and terminated contactors and vendors which included pool maintenance, landscapers, slurry sealers, painters, handymen, graffiti removal.
• Worked with landscapers to plant flowers around common areas and community entrances to maintain a pleasant appearance.
Other Work Experience
Programmer Analyst – Southern Wine & Spirits, Cerritos, CA
Computer Programmer – American Sterling, Insurance Office of America, Lake Forest, CA
Computer Programmer – Zion’s Data Services, Salt Lake City, UT
Accounts Payable Supervisor – Zion’s Bank, Salt Lake City, UT
Other Volunteer Experiences:
Operations & Resume Critique Staff member – Experience Unlimited, Irvine, CA
Media Contact – Southern California Working Snow Dogs, Costa Mesa, CA
DeVry University: BS Technical Management (Currently enrolled)
Cerritos College: A.A. Business Management
CACM: Basics of Association Management I & II
CACM: CA Law Series I-IV
University of Utah: Accounting and Business for American Institute of Banking
IBM Global Services: Project Management Certificate
Skill Path Seminars: Fundamentals of Successful Project Management
Fred Pryor Seminar: How to Manage Multiple Projects, Meet Deadlines and Achieve Objectives
National Seminars Group: How to Supervise People for the Newly Appointed Supervisor/Manager
Similar ResumesCustomer Service Call Center Medical Software
SF, CA - epic, crs, r.n., continuing, scheduler, ach,...PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
LOS ANGELES, CA - paralegal, estate, letter, property, real estate,...Property Manager, Community Manager
San Diego, CA - property manager, san diego, diego, agent,...Manager Customer Service Sales Developer Business Development
Temecula, CA - one year, senior manager, temecula, developer,...Executive Assistant/Assistant Property Manager
Los Angeles, CA - assistant property, mortuary, dora, hoa, turnover,...barback/ bartender
Paterson, NJ - bartenders, bottled, barback, matthew,...Sales Executive Assistant Manager Marketing Supervisor
TX - houston texas, hoa, reo, sharepoint, foreclosure,...Membership & Marketing Director
TX - houston, fort worth, michelle, al, org, hair,...Property Manager/Assistant Property Manager
Los Angeles, CA - fernando, advantage, hoa, manager assistant,...Restoration Estimator/Project Manager
Corona, CA - xactimate, estimator, adjuster, mold, laguna, rep,...