Christina Gutierrez-Ruiz**** ** ***** *** * 503-***-****
Portland, OR 97236 email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Bilingual: Spanish; able to read, write and conversationally fluent
• 7+ years of excellent customer service and file clerk experience
• 7+ years of general office /clerical work in a busy environments
• 7+ years of general typing and MS Word -Excel experience
• Strong interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
• Able to efficiently manage and prioritize- multiple tasks
• Organized, courteous, friendly and enjoy public contact
Receptionist - Admin. Assistant; Hospice Care of the North West Portland, OR 2010
• Perform all clerical and secretarial task, as assigned by management.
• Answer all incoming calls, transferring calls, recording and relaying messages.
• Greeting visitors and maintaining reception area.
• Reviews and approves DME and medical supply invoices.
• Serve as liaison between companies for vendors such as office equipment and purchasing medical supplies.
Receptionist - SSI 1; The Department of Human Services Portland, OR 2007-09
• Verified citizenship and certified legal documents.
• Transferred cases between and thought out branches.
• Answer questions referencing State laws and policies.
• Assist customers with special needs, complete forms and interpreting Spanish language as needed.
Receptionist - Office Assistant; Angel Care Portland, OR 2000 -04
• Checked children in / out, communicated with parents regarding children's needs.
• Identified problems, diagnosed the cause and determined corrective actions.
• Answered phones, made photocopies, filed documents, corresponded with direct pay unit in Salem, OR.
• Authorized purchase of instructional material and teaching aids, such as books, toys and games designed to stimulate growth.
Portland Community College Portland, OR Attending
Portland Community College, Professional Development Portland, OR 02/07
Jefferson High School, Diploma Portland, OR 06/03