Jimmy Licari***** ******* *****
Katy, Texas ***
Home phone: 281-***-****
Mobile phone: 281-***-****
San Jacinto College, Pasadena, Texas - A.A.S. Engineering Drafting Technology, 1977-1979
Additional Job Related Education:
AVEVA Inc., PDMS Version 12 SP 6.8 Piping & Equip. Training, Worley Parsons & Mustang Engineering PDS 3D Piping Software Training, AutoCAD 1 and 2 at Houston Community College, Micro-Station 3D Training at Bechtel. Also completed the SPED/University of Houston Plant Layout and Piping Design Course while at Bechtel. Fluor Engineering Basic and Advanced Piping Design Schools and Piping Checking School.
Professional Experience Summary:
Process Plant Layout and Piping Design of complex Refining, Petro-Chem and Chemical projects using PDS, AutoPlant and CADworx 3D modeling softwares. Pipeline Valve and Compressor Station Layout and Piping Design using AutoCAD based Pro-Pipe 2D software. Also executed Offshore TLP and FPSO Equipment Layout and Piping Design and Detail using FlexCAD 2D, CADworx and PDMS 3D modeling softwares.
Particpated in FEED Studies as well as 10%, 30% etc. estimates for complex Petro-chem & Offshore projects..
Onsite/Field Experience Summary:
Lead and executed field assignments for the purpose of determining piping tie-in locations as well as placement of new equipment and new pipe routing. Also for the purpose of assisting construction crews in troubleshooting construction and constructability problems.
Past Employers/Projects/Software Utilized:
03/11 – Present Middough (Sr. Plant Layout & Piping Designer)
Marine Well Containment Company FPSO for Deepwater Gulf well blowout.
Software Utilized: CADWorx 3D
05/06 - 01/10 Mustang Engineering (Sr. Plant Layout & Piping Designer)
Marathon, Texas City, Flare System Expansion
Chevron, El Segundo, Flare Gas Recovery
Citgo, Corpus Christi and Lemont, Illinois ULSD Hydro-Treaters
Software Utilized: CADworx 3D & PDS 3D
06/05 - 05/06 Worley Parsons (Sr. Plant Layout & Piping Designer & Checker)
Exxon Beaumont Refinery, Crude Unit Expansion
Software Utilized: Rebis 3D AutoPlant
07/03 - 06/05 S & B Engineers and Constructors (Sr. Plant Layout & Piping Designer)
BP Alliance Projects, Texas City Refinery & Cooper River Plant, Wando, SC
Software Utilized: Rebis AutoPlant 3D
07/01 - 07/03 Alliance Engineering (Sr. Piping Designer and Checker, contract thru E-Technology)
Enterprise Oil FPSO for operation in the Bijupira & Salema Field.
Conoco FPSO for operation in the Su Tu Den Field.
Conoco Magnolia TLP for operation in the Garden Banks 783-784 Fields.
Software utilized: FlexCAD and PDMS Design and Draft
01/00 – 07/01 Universal ENSCO (Lead Piping Designer, contract thru National Engineering)
Enron Pipeline Compressor Station
Software utilized: AutoCAD, Pro-Pipe and Pro ISO
04/96 - 12/99 S & B Engineers and Constructors (Sr. Plant Layout and Piping Designer & Checker)
Amoco, Texas City Refinery, Ultraformer #4 Debottleneck
Conoco, Lake Charles Refinery Crude Expansion
Software utilized: AutoCAD, Pro-Pipe and Pro-ISO
04/93 - 04/96 Parson’s Corporation (Sr. Plant Layout and Piping Designer)
Shell DPMC, OP III Debottleneck
Coastal Corporation Coker Expansion, Corpus Christi
Quantum Chemical Acetic Acid Vent Gas Revamp
05/91 - 04/93 M. W. Kellogg (Piping Designer, contract thru Carltech)
Texaco MTBE Expansion Project
Clark Oil and Refining Crude Unit Shutdown
07/88 - 04/91 Bechtel Inc. (Piping Designer and Checker)
Oxy-Chem Ethylene Dichloride Plant Expansion
Warren Petroleum Ethylene Importing Facility
Shell DPMC, BPA #4 Project
Phillips Petroleum, Sweeny Texas Waste Water Project
07/85 - 07/88 Exxon Baytown Refinery (Jr. Piping Designer, contract thru DACO Design)
06/80 - 07/85 Fluor Engineers Inc. (Jr. Piping Designer)
Professional Experience Details:
• Maintained full responsibility in the piping systems design and/or Plant Layout and development of:
• Inlet Emergency Shutdown and Choke Valve Module, Seawater/Flare Curtain Water Pumps Module and Flare Knockout Drum and Pumps Modules for Marine Well Containment Company FPSO to be used for well blowout containment in Deepwater Gulf of Mexico.
• Cryogenic Ethylene Unloading Facilities at Warren Petroleum’s Galena Park Facility.
• The T.U.F. Splitter in Texas City Amoco’s Ultraformer #3 Unit, (a 275 ft., 64 tray fractionating column, supposedly the tallest in Texas City at that time).
• A five level Crude Unit Exchanger Structure with several stacked shell and tube exchangers, induced air fin fan exchangers, a surge drum and it’s transfer pumps at Conoco’s Lake Charles Refinery.
• Detailed design of 24” Flare Header and related relief piping and Flare Knockout Drum piping in the Texas City Marathon Refinery.
• Layout of a 37 tray Crude Acid Tower with close coupled reboiler at Conoco’s Lake Charles Refinery
• Underground drainage systems, offsite tank farm, and butane sphere piping.
• Waste Water Clarifiers, and Aeration Tanks, with API-605 piping. Layout of Spent Caustic and Equalization Tanks and pumps, Hydrochloric Acid Tank and pumps with plastic lined pipe in conjunction with Spent Caustic Treatment Pkg. skid in Phillips Petroleum’s refinery in Sweeny, Texas.
• Design of FPSO Flare Scrubber Modules for Conoco and Enterprise Oil consisting of
H.P. and L.P. Flare Scrubbers, Glycol Contactor with close coupled Gas/Glycol Heat Exchanger, Gas Filter Separator, Closed Drain Sump Tank and Pumps. The Gas/Glycol piping systems consisted entirely of ANSI 900 and 1500# RTJ piping.
• Assisted in the equipment layout and piping design of three Reciprocating Flare Gas Recovery Compressors and their related auxiliary equipment in Chevron’s El Segundo, California Refinery.