I am a highly driven and motivated professional with over 15 years of electrical and mechanical repair experience. I offer strong electrical troubleshooting and analytical problem-solving skills, and work well under pressure, especially in a fast-paced environment.
Operation /Maintenance Metropolitan Baptist Church; Los Angeles CA 2010-Present
Responsible for the repair and renovation of buildings, facilities, equipment and vehicles on church property.
• Electrical: Perform all minor repairs such as outlets, switches, light bulbs and fixtures that are in our area of expertise and training.
• Air Conditioning: Replace belts, filters and thermostats as needed. Program AC in the worship center.Plumbing: Repair water leaks; replace faucets, open drains as needed. Do all repairs that are within our capabilities.
• Renovation Projects: Perform demolition and removal of walls, doors, windows as well as taking out carpet and tile. Perform carpentry including framing and preparing new walls to hand drywall, doors and windows. Hang and finish new drywall and texture prime and paint.
Mechanical Assembler Aerotek; Torrance CA 2010-2011
Duties included involvement in the assembly of electrical motors, Gearboxes, Encoders, Generators and other Electrical Drive Units and Motor Control Units. Flexed up and down the assembly lines, learned new workstations, made suggestions for product and manufacturing improvement and quality assurance, and fulfilled materials shortages and other material handling tasks. Ensured assembly and test of precision mechanical instruments and tools in a lean demand flow manufacturing environment per written procedures or blueprints.
Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
Inspect parts for surface defects.
Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, and fixtures.
Inside Wireman Total Airport Services/ FMC Los Angeles CA 2006-2010
Performed preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing of electrical and mechanical equipment, with the ability to read and follow blue prints, schematics and manuals. Provided assistance and direction to personnel in lower level job classifications and Completion of maintenance administrative duties as assigned.
• Responsible for repairs and troubleshooting of motor control circuits, power supply, transformers, AC/DC volts, electricity as high as 4160 volts, programmable controllers, three phase motor high and low voltage, optic- electronic switches, proximity switches and Electro-mechanical limits switches
• Responsible for maintaining the following equipment : High speed conveyor belts system, Carousel, Hobart generators that produce 400 HZ-480 volts of power for aircraft’s, Pneumatic equipment from pre-conditioner air to Ingersoll-Rand( Centac Centrifugal Air Compressors 4500 ICFM ), Jetpower 400HZ ground power system with the rating of 30-120 KVA aircraft electric power, Apron drive passenger boarding bridges and Potable water system
Installer/Service Technician Restaurant Technology; Cerritos CA 2005-2006
Installed and serviced bulk oil equipment at customer locations, troubleshooting equipment and customer needs, and assisted with customer training. Maintained proper paperwork standards and inventory, and proper parts and supply levels in company service vehicles. Followed proper HACCP guidelines and employees safety policies, and provided general maintenance and organization of work areas. Served in the on-call team.
Aerospace Vehicle Technician Sr. Boeing Satellite Systems; El Segundo CA 1998-2006
Planned, laid out, fabricated, assembled, troubleshot, modified and repaired space vehicles requiring the performance of electrical tasks in preparing for flight test or launching. Worked from preliminary design drawings, sketches, oral and written instructions requiring interpretation of the most appropriate method to correlate design and testing procedures to meet laboratory and production requirements. Set up and operated test equipment under variable operating or test conditions, making adjustments and replacing or adjusting parts or components as directed to correct malfunctions. Used various electronic measuring and testing devices to check out equipment.
Prepared space vehicles for flight by installing primacord onto or into explosives, checking for proper electrical conditions. Developed, mocked-up and assembled original, prototype and developmental wire assemblies for all types of electrical units and system Provided assistance and guidance to personnel in lower related job classifications.
Carson High School Carson CA. -1987
Strong ability to solve problem and decision making as immediate as possible.
Excellent in communication so no problem while working with co-workers.
Exceptional ability to read blueprints and other technical documents.
Strong experience as maintenance technician in reputed organization.