S.A.AZAHAR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyderabad -AP Mobile: +91-996*******
Intend to build a career with leading telecom corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
I worked as RF Engineer (2G & 3G Drive Test) in ML Teleservices 1 year, Hyderabad-A.P, India
• Optimizing Drive Test log files for Network performance evaluation using TEMS Investigation 10.0.5 for GSM.
• Orientation and Tilt Optimization to overcome Overshooting and High-utilization problem, to provide better network coverage.
• Optimizing RF related parameters such as BCCH, BSIC and Freq. retuning by analyzing Drive logs and site data.
• Optimize the log files to analyze Network performance evaluation using TEMS Investigation 10.0.5 & TEMS Investigation 12 for 3G.
• Optimizing and analyzes Pilot Coverage, CPICH, RSCP, Ec/Io, Pilot Pollution, Accessibility and Mobility for Voice, PS Services.
• Knowledge of Channelization codes, Scrambling Codes, HSDPA
• Analyze all the 3G parameter regarding Data and I-RAT.
• To perform Cluster Data and Scanner Drive on TEMS 12 Investigation and Post Processing of Log Files.
• Swap testing and Physical Optimization.
• Attend Customer Complaints.
Bachelor of Engineering (E C E)
2006_2010 Deccan College of Engineering and Technology (Osmania University) Hyderabad Aggregate
[ DISTINCTION ]
Diploma in ECE
2004-2007 TRR college of Polytechnic
( SBTET ) Hyderabad Aggregate
Secondary School Certificate
2003-2004 GBHS Hyderabad Aggregate
Project as part of Engineering
PROJECT NAME: RF Planning & RF Optimization of a GSM Network using Drive Test
Description: Drive test gives the feel of the designed network as it is experienced in the field. The testing process starts with selection of the 'live' region of the network where the tests need to be performed, and the drive testing path. The Drive test is performed in the GSM network to assure the availability of the network
Project as part of Diploma
PROJECT NAME : AUTOMATIC GATE LIGHT WITH A MUSICAL BELL (DIPLOMA) from NSIC
Role : TEAM LEADER
Description: This project is used to automatically switch on a light at the entrance gate to premises, at night, by sensing the presence of a person. In addition, it sounds a musical bell to signify the presence of the person.
• Good overall knowledge of cellular telephony in WCDMA.
• Good knowledge of RF Engineering and RF Optimization.
• Good professional knowledge and learning skills.
• Self motivated and hard working.
• Ability to work in group as well as individual.
Telecom Training Course : BSNL Certified GSM Mobile RF Engineer at Regional Telecom Training Center, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 032 (An ISO 9001- 2008 Certified Institution)
Course Details : BSNL Certified GSM Course for 8 weeks (4 weeks in-house training & practical’s and 4 weeks on-site training attached to BSNL units).
Training Result : BSNL Certified with A+ Grade.
Father’s name S.A.RAUF
Date of Birth: 10-Aug-1989
Marital Status: Single
Languages: English, Hindi, Telugu
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
2G/3G RF Optimization Sr Engineer
Bay City, TX - 3g, vodafone, 2g, egypt, huawei, drive test, bsc,...
Qatar - commissioning, bts, 3g, drive test, rf, sites,...
Bangladesh - 3g, civil engineer, gp, drive test, dhaka, huawei,...
Project Manager Engineer
United States - 3g, manager team lead, manager team, team lead, rf,...
Kuwait - 3g, rf, lte, ch, engineer, kuwait, sd, pvt ltd,...
The Netherlands, The Hague, ZH - 3g, lte, engineer, rf, huawei, planning engineer,...
Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta - 3g, indonesia, rf, mumbai, submit, delhi, india,...