*** **** ******** *** • Orlando, Florida 32824 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 407-***-****
To obtain a challenging position in a financial organization, whereby, I can utilize my extensive experience to benefit the organization and in turn provide me growth potential.
Highly personable Customer Service Specialist with over fifteen years of experience in maintaining internal and external client relationship with proactive resolution of issues and quick settlement of potential crisis. Proven track record with ability to work accurately and effectively under stressful situations in a high volume environment. Talent for identifying customer needs and presenting appropriate company product and service offerings. Have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, IBM Lotus Notes, Lotus 123 and several
21st CENTURY INSURANCE 2009-PRESENT
Senior Customer Advocate
• Counsel customers on issues concerning their policies including liability and policy coverage.
• Expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues
• Handle inquiries from customers either by telephone or written correspondence.
• Responsible for researching and following up on customer requests.
• Front line underwriting: (deal with eligibility and prevent fraud issues)
• Received outstanding positive comments from team members on employee reviews, as well as exceptional feedback from senior management.
KAISER PERMANENTE HEALTH INS. CO. 2008-2009 Plan Specialist
• Analyze open accounts to determine appropriate actions through understanding payments, adjustments and refunds.
• Respond to inquiries regarding accounts with helpful knowledge of functional area and professionalism.
• Provide feedback to management concerning problems or areas or improvement.
• Responsible for inbound and outbound sales calls.
SUNTRUST BANK 2007-2008 Fraud Detection Analyst
• Monitored Visa and Business accounts, ATM cards for fraudulent activity by using several tracking measures to minimize losses to the organization.
• Processed Regulations-E Claims due to fraudulent activity on accounts in accordance with all Federal Bank laws and Visa regulations.
HARRIS BANK INTERNATIONAL CORP. 1999-2006 Federal Desk/Investigations
• Managed the banks closing of Fed funds cash position.
• Calculated and allotted required funding to maintain accurate target balances and reserve positions for the Federal Reserve Bank in excess of 100 Billion Dollars.
• Initiated and settled all compensation claims in accordance with I.F.S.A. regulations.
Private Banking Liaison
• Established and maintain relationships with client and the several banking specialist to ensure a well managed portfolio of clients wealth.
• Addressed and resolved client’s inquiries in order to provide the highest quality experience.
• Performed daily assessments on client’s accounts to ensure desired performance.
ABN-AMRO BANK N.A. 1989-1998 Compensation Specialist
• Intiated and settled all compemstion claims in accordance with I.F.S.A. regulations.
• Evaluated investigations to ensure guidelines were followed and outcome was provided with minimum liability exposure
• Assisted with the development, analysis and implementation of Intellitracs.
Foreign Exchange/Money Money Operations
• Evaluated foreign exchange deals for foreign and domestic clients.
• Settled foreign exchange compensation with correspondent banks.
• Nostro reconciliation in all currencies.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Canadian Institute of Bankers. Toronto, Canada
Completed several modules in Finance and International Banking
Ryerson Polytechnical Institute Toronto, Canada
Completed modules in Accounting and Business Administration
Florida State Health, Life, and Annuities Licensed in 12 States
Property and Casualty Licensed in all States
Reference upon Request
Similar ResumesQuality Assurance Sales Assistant Project Marketing
Everett, MA - molding, chemist, rubber, samples, optical, fda,...Arvind Resume
India, Mumbai - mumbai, admin, description, uae, india, letter,...Engineer Power Plant Design Experience Thermal
India, trichy, TN - power plant, piping, thermal, design engineer,...Director Information Technology
Beverly Hills, CA - itil, java, cmmi, edi, oracle, offshore, sql,...Open To Any Mangement Position
Hawthorne, CA - body, plastic, auto, attorney, structural, maker,...Software Engineer - Project Manager
Menands, NY - power plant, turbine, embedded, engineer, cnc,...Manager Customer Service Sales Management Business
West Palm Beach, FL - loss prevention, store manager, brian, wv, manager,...Customer Service Maintenance Management Business
Virginia Beach, VA - hvac, mechanic, carpenter, plumbing, mech, andrew,...Manager Sales New York Management Supply Chain
Chelmsford, MA - dba, offshore, systems administrator, sql, java,...Administrative Assistant
Arlington, TX - nurse, pharmacy, physician, technician, nursing,...