Sales Manager Business Development Industrial
Free job ad
Seeking position as a Regional Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Customer focused and customer driven.
Auto Crane Corp.
Regional Sales Manager
• Auto Crane is a Tulsa based manufacture of mobile hydraulic cranes that are distributed via independent custom truck & OEM manufactures throughout the country.
• Act as a B to B development manager for contract sales opportunities
• Manage distributor relationships and work with outside distributor sales teams in 6 western states.
Distribution Mgr. for 5 western states 2006 to. 2008
• Managed distributor relationships for Enerpac in 5 western states. Enerpac is the worlds leading manufacture of high pressure hydraulic tools and equipment.
• Acted as a B to B business development manager with OEM and National Accounts with distributors such as MSC, Grainger and Applied Industrial Technologies & Industrial Supply.
• Increased sales 17% my first year and 58% in my second year and was recognized by a Presidents Club Sales Award
• Focused on growing new business and expanding marketing efforts with distributors that have a large footprint in the industrial, petro-chem., mining and heavy construction & energy markets.
• Have set engineering seminars with the following companies--- American Bridge/Flour Flat Iron Xcel Energy Colorado Department of Transportation
• In 2008 I closed orders of over $700K with CC Myers Const. Company and $1.2 million. with Gustin Hydraulics in Salt Lake City
• Lead & implemented equipment training programs with inside and outside distributor sales forces that increased hydraulic torque wrench sales alone over 255%.
Customer focused and customer driven.
Snap-on Tools Inc.
Industrial Sales Manager 1985- 2005
Snap-on Incorporated is a $2.3B leading global developer, manufacturer and marketer of tool and equipment solutions for professional tool users in the automotive, industrial and MRO markets. Product lines include hand tools, power tools, bandsaws, power tool accessories, trades products, automotive diagnostics and shop equipment, tool storage, automotive diagnostics other solutions for the MRO, industrial transportation service, government, automotive, aerospace, vocational education, agricultural ,multiple distribution markets, construction HVAC and electrical.
• Hired, trained and managed a group of 20 Industrial Account Managers and Field Equipment Technicians for Snap-on Tools through out Northern California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.
• B to B management experience with a wide variety of customers in the industrial market ------manufacturing, M.R.O. , automotive manufactures, vocational education, manufacturing, military, government, and aerospace markets in the Western United States,
20 consecutive years of sales increases
o That is still unmatched at Snap-on Industrial.
• Developed all training programs and sales planning activities for effective attainment of forecasted sales goals.
• Evaluated market conditions within assigned area and acted as a business development manager.
• Implemented all strategies and approaches for presenting and demonstrating new products.
• Designed and presented promotional campaigns for specific sales blitzes in different market sectors.
• Provided ongoing support and development to assigned sales force through performance management, field coaching, and team building.
• Multiple years leading the nation in diagnostic equipment sales increases
• Personally secured more than $10 million dollars in Federal and State automotive equipment supply contracts. Secured other large construction project bids via Morgan Equipment & Bechtel in San Francisco (3.1 million)
• Initiated and implemented the first Snap-on Tools hand tool & automotive equipment contracts with the State of California & Nevada, ( these contracts accounted for more than $6.3 million dollars in sales activity, both remain evergreen )
• Established a benchmark for “Industrial Equipment Seminars". Seminar design is based on diagnostic information & equipment training with a vast targeted audience (including operations managers, purchasing agents, and shop employees from municipalities, state agencies, colleges and the federal government). Seminars involved 50 –200 participants each session.
• Typical sales results were $60k to $300k per seminar. We achieved large incremental revenue gains. This seminar training program was very successful and cost effective. It became the standard for the company in presenting product demonstrations and is used throughout the country.
B.A. University of Hawaii
Secondary Education/Minor in Speech & Business Communications
Corporate Lean Facilitator for Snap-on Industrial Division for 2 years
Versatile Sales Person
Consulting Sales Person
References upon request
Similar ResumesMtg. Processor - Admin Assistant
Sacramento, CA - mortgage, processor, bpo, loan, admin, pipeline,...MY RESUME
BARSTOW, CA - example, mechanic, inspector, combat, diesel,...Project Manager Manufacturing Development Engineering
Los Angeles, CA - engineering analyst, bsme, scrum, fernando, ro,...Quality Engineer /Manager
India, Mumbai - sample, mumbai, qc, dubai, quality engineer, cad,...Maintenance service technician
Dundee, MI - turbine, aviation, service technician, driver,...Building Maintenance Tech.
Sacramento, CA - submit, civil engineer, hvac, civil, entry level,...Vice President - Sales
Sacramento, CA - mark, steel, fabricator, richmond, sacramento,...Sales Business Experience Technician Operator
Foley, AL - cdl, mechanic, used car, fusion, dispatcher,...Customer Support Rep/Data Entry Administrator
Azusa, CA - applicant, pune, siebel, format, aerospace, bpo,...Hydraulic Technician
Houston, TX - instrumentation, houston, hydraulic, technician,...