|DAVID M. (MIKE) DIVINE
**** ********* ****.
Knoxville, TN 37938
Summary Quality assurance professional seeking a position within a growing organization. Extensive background in automotive quality assurance/quality control in both an engineering and management position. Experience working globally with both suppliers and customers.
• Working knowledge of APQP procedures
• Familiar with JIS and SAE specifications related to metal stampings, platings, injection molded plastics, aluminum casting and precision measurement.
• Working knowledge of various statistical process control methods
• Experience in high volume production environments.
Education University of Arkansas
Quality Engineer 2007 - Present
Aisin Automotive Castings Tennessee, Clinton, TN – Investigate and report on customer and warranty returns for root cause. Develop and follow up on countermeasure activities. Develop technical reports regarding internal and supplier defects. Organize and support countermeasure activities. Responsible for new product launch and customer approval for Honda, Nissan and GM products. Track and ensure engineering changes to new and existing products are approved and implemented. Follow up on quality issues at suppliers. Assist suppliers with root cause and countermeasure investigations. Approve supplier quality countermeasures. Audit and develop new suppliers.
Quality Engineer 2004 - 2007
JTEKT, Vonor, TN –Investigate and report on customer and warranty returns for root cause. Develop and follow up on countermeasure activities. Develop technical reports regarding internal and supplier defects. Organize and support countermeasure activities. Responsible for new product launch and customer approval. Assist suppliers for root cause and countermeasure activity.
Inspection Supervisor 1993-2004
Denso Manufacturing Tennessee, Maryville, TN – Responsible for managing 20 inspection team members spread over 3 shifts. Inspections included raw material, (steel, aluminum ingot, copper magnet wire, grease, epoxy powder, plastic resin), component parts manufactured at DMTN and suppliers. Also responsible for final inspection of starter and alternator assemblies.
Quality Supervisor 1991 – 1993
United Technologies, St. Matthews, SC – Managed 14 inspection team members.
Responsible for all inspection activities including receiving, in-process and final inspection.
Engineer/Supervisor 1989 – 1991
Harman Automotive, Sevierville, TN – Responsible for developing and maintaining quality assurance procedures and systems throughout manufacturing facility.
Engineering Technician 1985 – 1989
Stant Manufacturing, Pine Bluff, AR – Worked in progressive more responsible positions from floor inspector in injection molding to gage and layout technician to engineering technician.
Similar ResumesSenior Software Developer, Architect, Team Lead, Program Management
- metastorm, jscript, extjs, smp, ecl, txt, telerik,...Sr Developer & Analyst
- talend, qlikview, spotfire, ssas, ssrs, ssis, tsql,...Senior Software Engineer
- livecycle, yui, endeca, information database,...QA engineer, manager
- metallurgist, metallurgical, ts16949, bearings,...Engineer Cnc Engineering Process Equipment Manufacturing
- markham, charlotte nc, cnc programmer, cnc, mori,...Quality Engineer /Manager
- quality control technician, ts16949, asq, sample,...Management Engineer Sales Quality Manager Process
- infrared, lilly, foundry, hse, plant engineer, csp,...Quality Assurance Manager Engineer Manufacturing
- ts, cmm, 16949, sands, gp, skip, ppap,...Project Manager Engineer Quality Engineering Customer
- engineering analyst, miniature, ts16949, ts, 16949,...Engineer Electrical Service Quality Assurance
- commerical, engineer electrical, fitter,...