JW MONDAK III
QUEEN CREEK, ARIZONA USA480-***-**** 480-***-****
(*Currently on the Ericsson/Sprint project*)
2008 * 2011
Cellular BTS Tech: “On Contract”
Assisted in New Lucent Site Acceptance procedures and Quality Control of CDMA site builds. Circuit testing for new
Site growth projects. Conduct monthly PM of general site alarms and CDMA base stations. Assisted VZN techs and Performance engineering with troubleshooting system and network issues on the Lucent BTS equipment plus microwave. Working the Alltel integration and the 7705 Ethernet backhaul/LTE projects.
2001 * 2008
Working the AT&T Mobility E911 Phase II Overlay Project, within the Phoenix and Tucson GPRS/GSM markets. Installation of Phase II E911 GPS technology at cell sites through the addition of cabinets, antennas, and ancillary equipment. Worked with TruePosition Switching personnel with SMLC/SCOUT/EMS connectivity TDOA issues/alarms. Performed site surveys to include Lat/Long verifications/updates. Drive testing sectors and working with the PSAP to ensure BCCH performance. Participated with the coordination of DS0/T1 testing and acceptance. Responsible for WLS/LMU/DSU testing at the site and verifying location: measurement, determination and acquisition. Nokia UltraSite Edge Base station equipment, to include the Ultrasite Nuss and Nokia BTS. Wizard. BOIA. Hardware config, Hub Mgr. FXC info. BTS events. BTS alarms. 1900/ 850 TRX radio adds.
ADC TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
1999 * 2001
Quality Assurance Auditor
Installation Test and Teamwork with ADC field operations at customer C.O. sites across the USWest /AT&T region. Assist in resolving process problems and perform quality system, workmanship and safety audits. In Process-Final audits of installed equipment/documentation sequence. Provide tools training and promote improved installation performance by providing mentoring, coaching, training, and quality services. Partner with customer organizations to maintain, develop, and enhance workmanship and safety standards. Experienced with ISO9000/TL9000 Pub. 77350-GR 1275. Quality systems implementation. Heavy Customer Contact. Onsite Field Engineering. 100% travel.
GTE WORLDWIDE TELECOMUNICATION SERVICES
1998 * 1999
DMS Switch Tech
Contract position. Backbone Network Access Point. Orchestrated build-out of Switching-Transmission Center in Carrolton, TX. Involved from the ground-up of install-test-turnup-alarming & document Nortel DMS 250 switch, optical gear, Tellabs Dacs 5500, Cisco/Ascend ATM/IP Layer 3/Cat5e connectivity. Infrastructure fiber-copper termination CO-locate issues. Build/provision DS3/DSX CKT test (Tbird 310A/Digital Lightwave). Worked with many different vendors/contractors and other GTE entities.
WINSTAR WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY
1996 * 1998
Worked all local issues in market relating to the deployment of 38 GHz point-to-point microwave systems for the LAN interconnect systems, PCS and cellular applications. Provided local customer point of contact, site surveys, path surveys, negotiating contracts for tower crews and roof rights, equipment installations and audits, and local inventory management. Assured correct operation of installed systems and proper connections to customers DSXs and CSU/DSU/NIU cabling. 100% travel. Based out of Phoenix.
DSC COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION
1993 * 1996
Primarily engaged in the daily issues involving DSC’s DEX switching systems and facilities that connect to the switch. Involved in all aspects of the installation, commissioning, operations and expansions of the switching system, and associated interconnect equipment. Heavy Customer/Contractor contact. 100% travel.
MOTOROLA CELLULAR INFRASTRUCTURE DIVISION
1991 * 1993
Installation, testing and commissioning of the DEX/EMX2500, DMS/MTX. Overseas assignments: Shanghai, China; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Seoul, South Korea; Tel Aviv, Israel. Also provided in-country training to local MTSO/PSTN/BTS Supercell workforce. 100% travel.
DSC COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
1984 * 1991
Performed hardware/software upgrades on DSC DEX series switching systems. Duties included performing site surveys, preparing and reviewing methods and procedures with customers, installations, conducting quality audit of physical installation, power verification, power-up of equipment frames, and alarm verification. Heavy customer contact through completion of test and acceptance procedures. Change Control Group. 100% travel.
TELCRAFT NETWORK SERVICES
1981 * 1984
Central Office Installer
Assigned to contract installation/cut-over of Northern Telecom’s DMS 100/200 switching systems in PacBell and Contel central offices, NEC Neax, Stromberg-Carlson XY and cross-bar additions/removals. Responsibilities included working per Spec/Mop. Connection, installation materials, performing inventories, sewing cable, -48VDC power/Rtn/BDFB/Alarming/DSX/timing work. Wire-Wrapping work on the frame. 100% travel.
• MS Outlook/Excel
• Protel (Nortel Operating system)
• IS-41 CDMA/EVDO TDMA GSM GPRS
• ISDN PRI BRI
• TCP/IP/VPN/WINDOWS 2000
• TL/1 (Tellabs 5500 DACS)
• LAN/WAN/Network Design
• DSC DEX 400/600: Operations/Maintenance
• DSC (STP) Megahub: System Operations/Maintenance
• SONET OC-48/192 Test Turnup
• Lucent 5ESS-2000 System Maintenance
• Cisco Systems routers, switches, hubs, servers
• Winstar Wireless Fiber installation training
• Commercial Drivers License Class A CDL (with ALL endorsements)
• Federal Communications Commission 1st Class License
• Northern Telecom DMS/MTX 100/200: System Operations/Maintenance
• Northern Telecom SL/1 PBX Installation & repair/ Onsite Switch Tech, MAC’s
• Motorola EMX-2500: Theory, Operations & Maintenance Cellular Switching System
• Nokia UltraSite Flexi FSME Multimode 1900/850 BTS System: Install, Commissioning, Integration, Test/Turnup
• Alcatel-Lucent 7705 SAR Service Aggregation Router E-PIPE I-PIPE
• Alcatel-Lucent RMT Remote Maintenance Tool usage
* Nortel 1900 CDMA system. DOM builds, IP configs, Vortex, RF cabling.
• Motorola EMX 2500, PCOM 38 GHz Digital Radio, Stromberg EWSD
• Ascend CBX 500/ 9000 ATM gear, Sonet STS-n Systems OC-3, 12, 48, 192
• Northern Telecom DMS 100/ 200/ 250, SL/ 100, SL/ 1 PBX, S/DMS AccessNode
• Cisco 7000/ 5000 Routers/ Gateways/ Servers, NextLevel VDSL Installation
• Danray 1K/ 4K, FLM150 ADM/ FLEXR/ Fujitsu 50/ 150 Provisioning
• Pair Gain CSU/ DSU/ NIU, Lucent “Partner” Business Communication System
• Digital Switching Corp DEX 600, DEX STP/ Megahub, Rockwell 3003/ RC28C/ DDM1000/ 2000
• PCOM Link Manager
• Pathloss System Software
• Sunrise Telecom T-1/ T-3 Test Set
• Noyes Optical Power/OTDR Meter
• Trimble Geo Explorer II
• GPS Mapping System
• T-Bird 310/ 209/ 211/ 224
• Anritsu Signature Analyzer/ PIMM Testing
• Firebird 6000A/ Digital Lightwave/ Loopback Testing
Member: National Association of Radio & Telecommunication Engineers (NARTE)
Lifetime Member: National Rifle Association (NRA)
Lifetime Member: Harley Owners Group (HOG) Apache Junction, AZ. Chapter
Member: Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association (OOIDA)
JW MONDAK III HOMEBASE: 191 COMANCHE LANE
firstname.lastname@example.org LAKE HAVASU, AZ. 86403
26130 South 202nd Place
Queen Creek, Arizona 85142-8492480-***-****
“CONFIGURED FOR TRAVEL”