Tim Marsh*** ******** ******* *****
Valley Park, MO 63088(636) ***–****
/ (636) *** - ****
To work in a professional and friendly environment that allows me to draw on my education and experience.
1995 – 2009 – Automation Specialist Chrysler – St. Louis North Assembly
• Data graphing and input related to quality assurance in the process of paint application.
• Computer data input for paint and clearcoat applications to maintain optimum appearance.
• Monitor and help maintain automated equipment used in the paint application process.
• Monitor and maintain inventory for the powdercoat division.
• Working with maintenance to troubleshoot automation used for the paint and powder processes.
• Assist with training of new employees in paint and powder booths.
• Proficient on all jobs within
• Assist with calibrating paint flow in the manual and automated process to produce a world class finish.
1993 – 1995 – Sheet Metal Processor Steelweld – St. Clair, MO
• Mechanical fabrication of raw materials to finished products
• Monitor and maintain inventory of raw materials
• Processing and packaging of finished products
Central Baptist College
East Central College
Related Training / Certifications
UAW Smart Manufacturing Certificate • Sexual Harassment Awareness