|C#Marcos Rodriguez – System Analyst/Senior Level .NET Computer Programmer
"Always see contemplation of your actions as an opportunity to improve."
In this severe economy, motivation, consistency of hard-work, strong ethics, availability, adaptability and efficiency are key factors to survive.
Senior System Analyst/Computer Programmer with over 20 years experience designing, developing and implementing software solutions on many different platforms. Has reported to senior management including CIO and CEO.
? 7 years experience as a key developer building web-based applications with Microsoft development technologies, with C#.NET, Vb.NET and ASP.NET.
? 10 years experience with MS SQL server including Database Design, writing Stored Procedures, triggers and Optimization.
? Conversion Legacy Code to .NET
? Experience w/ building out Full Life Cycle website support applications.
? Experienced as System Architect/System Analyst, designing and implementing projects.(Agile, Web Service, loosing architecture).
Cell Phone: 305-***-****
Address: 2511 SW, 113 Ct Miami, Fl 33165
Seeking a position as a Software Developer in a Web-based environment willing to work with C# or VB.Net Visual Studio 2003-2008 and SQL 2000-2005.
Highest School & Degree
University of Paris— Paris,France
C.N.A.M.(Conservatoire National des Arts & Metiers)—"Ecole Professionelle Superieure de l'Informatique"
Diploma: French University Diploma (same level as a USA Bachelor) Computer Sciences
Florida International University- Miami. Major: CS Completed CS Senior level core curriculum.
Campbell University—Buie's Creek, North Carolina
Major: AA in Data Processing/Business Administration
* C#/.NET Platform (7 years experience, Web forms and Windows forms), Visual Studio 2003-2008.
* VB.NET Platform (5 years experience, Web forms and Windows forms, Web Services), Visual Studio 2003-2008.
* Ajax, XML, SOAP, Web Services (WCF), extensive use of the Microsoft .Net Graphical and mapping classes, low level, PDF files format manipulation and coding.
* WCF, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects, ASP.Net.MVC ,Entity Framework experience.
* SQL Server Microsoft 2000/2005, Flash, Crystal Reports
* Relational Database modeling (database design/Integrity constraints, Data Quality and Cleansing Management).
-C, C++ Object Oriented and MFC.
-ASP, HTML, Java Script/VB Script, VB6.
-Web Page designer
-Microsoft Assembler Masm 6.11
Past/Present Companies Worked For
Florida Career College, Lauderdale Lakes. Assurant Corp, Miami, FL
CRUISE.COM, Miami, FL
THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL
DEA/HDTA (High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area), Miami, FL
BARNETT BANK OF SOUTH FLORIDA, Hialeah, FL
BANQUE SUDAMERIS, Miami, FL AEROSPATIAL HELICOPTER CORP, Grand Prairie, TX (AIU) AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL UNDERWRITERS
Independent Consultant Jun 2009 – Present
* Working with base of clients Upgrading Software. UsingVS 2005, 2008/Web and Windows Forms based applications, C# VB.Net ,SQL 2005,Web Services, WCF. 3 tiers layers, technologies. Insurance Industries.
OceanWide (USA), INC Miami FL Nov 2008- May 2009
Software Developer/SQL Developer/Employee
* Developed Web-based Insurance/logistic software helping business to export and import goods in compliance with the USA Customs Authorities.
* Designed and implemented .Net Windows Services and Service frameworks (WCF).
* Provided troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues.
* Tools used: Visual Studio 2008/web based applications, C#/.Net, Object Oriented,3 Tiers Layers, Web Services, SQL 2005. Using XML Modeling tool Altova XML Spy Tool”.
Assurant Corp. - Miami, FL Aug 2008- Oct 2008
* In charge of Elita (IT International) a complex project involving Information Technology, managing Insurance, and Debt Protection Applications. Analyzing requirements and designs, coding, testing, maintaining application systems, programs, services and other related software components in response to enterprise needs.
* Designed and implemented .Net Windows Services and Service frameworks (WCF).
* Development environment used: VS 2005, 2008/web based applications, VB.Net, C#, Object Oriented, Methodology and SOA. Oracle 9i and 10g for Backend.
Burger King Corp - Miami, FL May 2008- July 2008
* Responsible for Updating different processes from proprietary Software, modifying, testing , reviewing program sequences ,open issues and action item involving code alteration. Using VB.Net and XML.
* Implemented distributed processing capabilities of the system to provide common secured access from stores franchises.
Latin Missions Church - Miami, FL Aug 2006- Jan 2008
Sr. Software Developer/SQL Developer
* Easy-to-Use Online Membership information, giving donation, tracking and administration of the membership activities (donations, visitation, calls, record and follow-up).
Florida Career College April 2005- Jul 2006
Senior Software Developer/System Analyst /Employee
* Worked with a small size development team.
* Duties included quality testing, maintaining and programming the existing application that manages and tracks data associated with students using C#/SQL 2000
* Created a software tool: "the Paperless Office", a software that manages paper scanned documents and Web oriented Electronic forms (Efficient Electronic Filing) using C#/.Net, SQL 2000. Extensive use of the Graphical .Net classes and PDF files format (document) manipulation and low level coding.
* Created software that sends and controls the Email campaigns.
* Maintained the database, created stored procedures, triggers, and queries
* Designed and maintained reports for various users.
* Created an online payment web site using the VeriSign Payment Services gateway (students could pay tuition and fees using credit cards).
* Maintaining the Marketing campaign data files and ensuring that they reached the desired destination.
* Monitoring and reporting the performance of email campaigns.
* Gathering, cataloging and evaluating the results.
* Summarizing the findings and maintaining the statistical files.
* Receiving the leads forwarded from the marketing department
* Performed daily tasks handled promptly and accurately in order to satisfy any request.
International Data Networkers LLC /Contract Jul 2004-Nov 2004
Sr. Software Developer
* Programming Layout and Design of a Marketing Business tool – doing Tables, stored procedures, Web forms for tracking Marketing campaign efforts and analyzing the results (Customer follow-up, Flyer, Catalogs, Cards).
* Created an Inventory Marketing application (Login, security access to the Real state Time-sharing Owners database), including an online search engine database with maintenance and management system.
PICKSAT- Miami, FL Apr 1999-Jun 2004
Senior Computer Programmer/System Analyst/SQL Developer/Employee
* Web page designer/Programmer: Using ASP, Java Script, SQL 2000, VBasic 6.0, C# .Net.
* Developed, updated and maintained customers company web sites, periodically
* Created and customized software (C# .Net) broadcasting E-News letters to customers and prospects, reading and analyzing the results of the email Marketing campaign from the Pop3.
* Worked developing a website with shopping cart, updated its content and graphics. Worked with sales and purchasing departments to insure the up to date and accurate information on the website and catalogues.
* Developed and maintained company software and Web Site using Visual Basic, C++, ASP, Java script, SQL 7.0. Performed General DBA Tasks (SQL Installation, Optimization, Management, Permissions.)
ADDITIONAL ASSIGMENTS Oct 1996 –Mar 1999
DISCOVERY CHANNEL - Miami, FL
Senior System Analyst/Senior Developer/One-Year contract
Designed and maintained, in VBasic 5.0/Microsoft SQL 6.5/Windows NT 4.0, C++ a system software product to log, track analyze problems which directly effect the quality of the broadcasting signal and source of strategic information for better analyzing the performance and adjusting the quality control tactics.
System Analyst/Programmer /Employee
Support of Various administrative (Drug Enforcement Agency) oriented applications.
Contract with the U.S. Federal and State Government (DEA/HDTA High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area, Top Secret security clearance).
Visual Basic (version 5.0), C++/Client/Server Microsoft SQL 6.5, Windows NT
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL UNDERWRITERS (AIU)
Miami Senior System Analyst/Contract
VBasic 4.0/Sybase SQL, Windows NT 4.0, Insurance software package, development of front-end software associated with Client/Server.
Responsible for executing test plans, quality control and debugging.
BARNETT BANK OF SOUTH FLORIDA - Hialeah, FL Jul 1994 – Oct 1996
System Analyst/Developer (Credit Administration)/Employee
* Design, develop and implement software systems as required (Windows environment)
* Using Visual Basic, Power Builder, Delphi, Microsoft Access, SQL.
BELZONA AMERICA INC. - Miami, FL 1990-Jul 1994
* Managed development project deliverables, budgets, programmers.
* Improve existing application Designing, implementing, testing and maintaining microcomputer based Accounting and Marketing software.
* Using Novell Networks Version 3.1, Microsoft C, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic 3.0, Network Management, security, preventive maintenance.
* Looking for new technologies for improving the business process.
* Fluent in French, Spanish and English. American citizen.
Similar ResumesSr SAS BI Application Developer
Pittsburgh, PA - sas, developer, programmer, java, data warehouse,...Senior IT Executive, CIO, CTO, vice president, senior director
United States - bw, ghana, essbase, sap business, adm, cto,...Director, Information Technology
Hull, MA - vmware, systems administrator, emc, engineer, sas,...Project Manager Customer Service Management Business
United States - mortgage underwriter, underwriter, sas, originator,...Tech. PM with strong software development background
Hillsborough, NJ - achieve, appropriate, schedules, wrapping,...Sr .Net C# Developer
Miami, FL - developer, aspnet, csharp, web developer, sql,...Manager Customer Service Call Center Project Management
St Petersburg, FL - windows mobile, noc, completions, outsource, itil,...System Analyst / Programmer
Garrettsville, OH - azure, alm, dotnet developer, cognos, thai, aspnet,...Sql Server .Net Service Project Developer Business
Pittsburgh, PA - web parts, evs, xquery, biztalk, telerik, ssas,...Management Information Technology New York Real Estate
Rockwall, TX - cash management, download, sitting, downstream,...