Job Applied for: Product development manager
1. Product development.
2. Concepts coordinating with designers,
3. Approving designs in the technical view in coral draw for fast results in cad,
4. Approving CAD designs with RHINO CAD designers, checking RPT after cam,
5. Model supervising,
6. Sampling approving,
7. Solving model related problems in Production if there are any.
1. Currently working as a product development manager in TIGER JEWELLERY.
2. Joined as a product development executive, in Classic diamonds (i) pvt ltd, and lead as an HOD of fashion jewelry, which handles the process of ENAMLED DIAMOND JEWELERY, and has an experience of 9 years in export jewellery industry.
3. Had knowledge of Export work U.S, Europe, Australia, DUBAI, and HONG KONG pattern work.
4. Handled a working capacity of 40 workers.
Nature and Strength: Positive and friendly attitude, hard working, participative & innovative. Career Objectives: A stable and through jewelry professional, a leader and team player who is result oriented and equipped with the requisite technical and management abilities.
1. Specialization in strict QC & finalizing the product (SAMPLE) for ready to export with assurance that the customer has no complaints.
2. Hands on shop floor experience at executing sampling target within time, cost and quality parameters.
1. Instrumental in setting and driving the quality philosophy and process in the organization.
2. Training the workforce on quality aspects and ensuring specific processes and checks are established in the system across all functions.
3. Definition of quality standards for various customer requirements.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:-
1. FIVE STAR DIAMONDS 2 YRS
2. USA DIAMONDS 5 YRS
3. CLASSIC DIAMONDS 1 YR
Name: ASHISH R JALUI
Permanent Address: Room no 5, Laxmi society, Nardas Nagar,
T.P.Rd, Bhandup (w) Mumbai 400078.
Contact no: 09867995139
Marital Status: Single
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Marathi, and Bengali.
Email ID: email@example.com
ASHISH. R. JALUI