|JOSE R. GAMALLO
October 2008 – Present
Senior Property Manager – Miami Beach, FL.
Currently supervising a staff of 13 employees and operations of a 450 market rate high-rise community in South Beach, FL. Part of my portfolio consists of 1,700 parking spaces within parking facilities as well as 12 retail spaces. Responsible for profit attainment as well as occupancy standards set forth by ownership. Have implemented reporting procedures when it comes to reporting monthly variances as well as monthly leasing and manager reports for upper management. Upon my arrival immediately dealt with 2009 budget preparation as well as being able to study rental trends and history on expenses to be able to implement and approve a more reasonable budget for the 2009 year.
May 2001 – August 2008
Regional Property Manager – Miami, FL.
Supervised and oversee of 12 market rate and LIHTC properties, 32 employees and over 3,400 units. Consolidated and prepared financial statements for Director of Residential Properties and President of company. Duties included developing and implementing budgets, and stay within the budget guidelines, review monthly financials and provide a written variance analysis. Responsible for profit attainment, financial and operational planning, payroll and employee performances. Reorganized and established new procedures and controls in order to improve the areas of financial reporting, integrity of the general ledger, forecasts, budgeting, cash flow and variance analysis. Enhanced internal credit and collections procedures, by establishing a reporting system, in which, reduced amount of time and paperwork generated. Coordinated with contractors and subcontractors, and resolve problems and maintain friendly and effective relations.
• Automated consolidation spreadsheet thereby reducing the time required to analyze and evaluate results by 80%
• Received Regional Manager of the Year Award 2002-2004 for highest revenues and earnings in 2002, 2003, 2004,2006.
• Instituted Community reserve program, working with local charities, to provide clothing, food, rental assistance & utility assistance with the local district commissioner (Joe Martinez)
• Increased NOI $305,803 over prior year in 2005.
September 2000 – April 2001
Assistant Regional Manager
Assisted regional manager with the management and operation of the 7 properties, 2,200 unit portfolio. Was promoted when RM was promoted to Director of Residential Properties.
April 2000 – August 2000
Responsible for the daily operations of an 1,173 – unit property.
Education Florida International University – Miami, FL.
BS – Accounting/Finance
Certifications / Licenses CAM, ACM, CPM
Computer Skills MS Office, MS Word, Excel, Yardi Voyager,
Yardi Enterprise, Internet, Outlook, MS Access.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND REFERENCES: Available at interview or upon request.
- miami florida, lopez, property manager, cam, rent,...Experienced Property Manager
- multifamily, leasing, dade, property manager, cam,...Customer Service Administrative Assistant Information Technology
- esl, webmaster, designer, dade, bba, web designer,...REal Estate Assistant - Lease Administrator
- cooperatives, fms, hoa, probate, pi, escrow,...Professional Management
- multifamily, leasing, cam, asst, agent,...Professional Management
- multifamily, dade, cam, leasing, asst, agent, tax,...Diana Lopera Property Manager Resume
- diana, lingual, property manager, rehab, bi, yr,...Manager Sales Management Customer Service Property
- st louis mo, louis mo, pta, multifamily,...Experienced Regional Property Manager
- lihtc, rm, cpm, property manager, cam, financials,...