Mrs.Vandana S. Devadiga
Res. : +91-993******* Email: email@example.com
• To have a challenging career that demands accountability & result oriented approach, which gives access to innovation, creativity & provides challenging work conditions, thereby creating progressive development plan for the organization & self.
• Have 2 years of work experience in BFS (Banking and financial services) domain which includes Software Testing experience. Currently working as Software Test Engineer in TCS e-Serve Ltd, Mumbai.
• Have 3.5 years of work experience in Media and Entertainment which includes Editing of newspapers for UK process. Worked as Senior Transaction Processing Officer (Team lead) in Mphasis an EDS Company, Mangalore
Company's Name: TCS –Eserve LTD, Goregaon, Mumbai Duration: Oct 2009 – Till date
Project : Collections NA CARDS UAT
Duration : Nov 2009 to Till Date
Designation : Technical Associate
Role : Software Tester
Client : Citi Bank N.A. (North America)
‘Collections NA CARD UAT’ uses RPL, IWS & SCD to test the different phases of credit card products. HP Quality Center is used for loading, executing scripts and defect tracking.
Project 1: Retail Private Label Cards (Nov 2009 – Till Date)
RPL is a FDR system, developed by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), with front end in Visual Basic and back end as Oracle. It utilizes the Collections application for Consumer, Commercial, The Home Depot, Diners and more credit card products. It receives applications from data acquisition systems such as Internet, etc. and provides application approval, decline or void information to the fulfillments areas such as DCF. Testing scope covers GUI and Functionality.
Project 2: Intelligent Work Station (IWS) (Nov 2009 – Till Date)
IWS is a customer service application which is developed by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), with front end in Visual Basic and back end as Oracle. After an application is approved and a Credit card is been issued, IWS is used to Increase/Decrease Credit/Cash line, Update/Change information and Re-open an account. Testing scope covers GUI and Functionality.
Project 3: OCC (Aug 2010 – Oct 2010)
In OCC, we check that the new functionality for the arrangement data of customers for Credit Card is properly set up as per the new Norms & Regulations. Also after batch processing, when the arrangement has been approved and an account number is been made current, the data is tallied with various formula. It provides integration of banking and internet domains.
Project 4: Account Online (AO) (November 2010 – Till Date)
AO is a web-based application as well as standalone PC application that facilitate "anytime, anywhere" access to financial content and administration.
Citigroup facilitates customer to organize and administer, manage the banking process of their credit cards. It enables customers to make a payment or payment arrangement online of their Credit Cards.
• Performing Functional, System, UAT and Regression testing.
• Defect Tracking and reporting in HP Quality Center.
• Coordinating with the client’s on requirements and documenting them.
• Optimization and execution of scripts.
• Provide timely feedback regarding testing issues and concerns.
• Participate in weekly test meeting, project meetings and daily status calls.
• Preparation of Knowledge Transition document for training purpose.
• Preparation of Scripts allocation, QA assignments, Daily Execution Status and Defect Tracker and other process related trackers.
Company's Name: MphasiS an EDS Company, Mangalore Duration: May 2005 – Nov 2008
MphasiS supports global companies around the world in the improvement of their business processes. It service clients in Financial Services & Insurance, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Government, Transportation & Logistics, and Consumer & Retail industries worldwide.
Designation: Senior Transaction Processing Officer (Team Lead)
Reporting to: Unit Manager
• Managing a team of 18 processing and senior processing executives.
• Responsible for meeting Service Level Agreement with clients in UK.
• Responsible for meeting quality standards expected by the clients.
• Assign tasks to Team Members
• Coordinating weekly conference calls across 2 locations in India.
• Assessing the performance of team members through regular quality checks and Personal development plans.
• Identifying training needs of team members for upgrading their personal and professional skills.
• Conducting regular feedback sessions with team members to know their grievances and feelings.
• Attending regular meeting sessions with Unit Managers & Operations Managers to apprise them of the situation and challenges.
• Have conducted process training sessions for new joiners.
• Maintaining good harmony among the team members.
Certifications & Achievements:
• Certified software tester from Seed Infotech
• Completed Six sigma yellow belt certification
• Completed internal trainings like business Email writing, Basic testing concepts, Quality center etc.
• Received client appreciation for quality & productivity.
• Received award for best performance in Dec 2007
• Shown improvement in Team Quality
• Received awards in sports
• Diploma in Software testing
IBM Seed Academy Thane – July 2009
• Post Graduation Diploma In Computer Application(PGDCA)
St.Alloysias College Mangalore– April 2005
• Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Canara College Mangalore.-April 2004
• HSC or equivalent (PCMB) Science
Govida Dasa College Surathkal Mangalore-June 2001
• SSC or equivalent
New Mangalore Port Trust- Mangalore.-March 1999
Project under taken:
• Computerised Electricity Billing
Backend : Microsoft Access
Front end: Visuals basics
Languages : C, C++, Visual basics.
Operating System : Apple Mac OS, UNIX and Windows 95 / 98 / 2000 / ME /XP/Vista.
Applications : Quark Express 4.1, Quark Express 7 and CS1 & CS2 Indesign, Oracle.
Testing Tools : Quality Center, Project portal, Win runner 8, Test Director, Quick professional.
Name : Vandana Santhosh Devadiga
Husband’s name : Santhosh Devadiga
Date of Birth : 18/4/1983
Sex : Female
Driving License : Have a LMV/ motor cycle License
Marital Status : Married.
Interest in sports : Playing Throw ball
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Kannada and Tulu.
Achievements : Participated in College & company events
B.E in chemical engineering
India, Mumbai, MH - mangalore, chemical, college, engineering,...
India, Mumbai, MH - mangalore, technologist, was, hospital, bio,...
India, Mumbai, MH - mangalore, chemistry, pg, centre, sri, chemist, st,...
Machine Operator Pvt Ltd
India, Nearul,Navi Mumbai, MH - xerox, yadav, navi, machine operator, vijay, bihar,...
Project Ms Office
India, Mumbai, MH - sem, mangalore, web designer, vi, bca, jquery, ph,...
India, Mumbai, MH - looking, hr manager, stamping, requirement,...
High School Project
India, navi mumbai - english, mangalore, karnataka, percentage, high,...