***** **** ** **** ****
Southfield, Michigan ****
• I have over fifteen years in the accounts payable and accounting support experience. I also have strong skill in customer service, medical billing, insurance coding, and tax preparer.
• Fifteen years progressively responsible experience in administration support and accounting
• Proficient in accounting software, including Microsoft Business Solution Solomon , EDI, AS400 Navigation; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; Vanguard AP Module; Vanguard OSI – Inquiry; Vanguard ; MPS; Seagate crystal report software PLUS Tiny Terms; Gold mine software; Quick Books; E Thomas
• Extremely detail oriented and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal communication
Kars Nuts Products Company (Temporarily) Madison Heights 48071
May 08, 2011 – December 26, 2011
• ACH payment/ Electronic Wire Transfer
• Knowledge of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) type invoices and other electronic type invoice transactions and upload.
• Processes Purchase Order invoices via 3-way matching into the Microsoft Business Solution Solomon software Integrated systems.
• Electronic Expense Reports
• Assists to the Controller in accruing month end expenses
• Strong and Knowledgably General Ledger Accounts
• . Processed and sent purchase orders and credit memos.
• Ability to establish good relationship with service providers and vendors
Liberty Tax Service (Seasonal) Westland Michigan 48185
January 03, 2011 – April 25, 2011
Certified Tax Preparer (Part Time)
• Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements using computerized and manual systems
• Batch, enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, purchase orders, checks, invoices, checks requisitions, and bank statements in a ledger or compute
• Calculate costs of materials, overhead and other expenses based on estimates, quotations, and price lists
• Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems
• Perform related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.
Dexter Avenue Baptist Church (Volunteer) Detroit Michigan
March 10, 2009- Present
• Human Resources Coordination
• Computerized/Manual Accounts Payable/Receivable
• Credit and Collections
• Account Reconciliation / Expense Control
Key Plastics L.L.C. Northville, Michigan
March 05, 2005 – January 08, 2008
Job responsibilities include implementation of a full line of account payables orientated functions.
• Processed 300 – 500 invoices per day
• AP coding / Data Entry
• Maintained over 50 vendor accounts and purchase orders
• Maintain all accounts payable reports, and spreadsheets
• Handled discrepancies with vendors and suppliers
• Reconciled statements
• Experience with Month End,
• matching, batching, and processing the invoices
• Prepared checks, credit card and electronic transfers
• Used the following software: AS400 Navigation; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; Vanguard AP Module; Vanguard
• Month and Year End Audit Requirement / 1099 Processing
Lynn Medical Co. Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
May 25, 2001 – March 01, 2005
Job responsibilities include implementation of a full line of account payables orientated functions. Assigned tasks
• Accounts payable/receivable
• Handled Expense reports with account summaries
• Created purchase orders
• Light Bookkeeping/ Light Payroll
• Assisted various Controller functions
• Used the following software: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; MIP Software; Quick Books; Tiny Terms; Word Perfect; Gold mine software; Seagate crystal report software
Shell Oil Inc. Detroit, Michigan
September 13, 1990 – November 20, 2001
Customer Service Liaison and Accounts Payable
Job responsibilities include implementation of a full line of customer orientated functions.
• Accounts payable/ receivable/Purchasing `
• Monthly reporting for major accounts /Final Billing
• Inbound customer call enquiries /Customer Service
• Handled customer complaints /Monthly reporting for major accounts
• Managed major accounts from a service and relationship perspective
MaryGrove College Detroit, Michigan Liberty Tax Service Westland, Michigan Bachelor Art of Sciences Continue Education
Aress Academy Southfield Michigan Certificate December 2010
Certificate March 2009