Southfield, Michigan ****4
• I have over fifteen years in the accounts payable and accounting support experience. I also have strong skill in customer service, medical billing, insurance coding, and tax preparer.
• Fifteen years progressively responsible experience in administration support and accounting
• Proficient in accounting software, including Microsoft Business Solution Solomon , EDI, AS400 Navigation; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; Vanguard AP Module; Vanguard OSI – Inquiry; Vanguard ; MPS; Seagate crystal report software PLUS Tiny Terms; Gold mine software; Quick Books; E Thomas
• Extremely detail oriented and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal communication
Kars Nuts Products Company (Temporarily) Madison Heights 48071
May 08, 2011 – December 26, 2011
• ACH payment/ Electronic Wire Transfer
• Knowledge of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) type invoices and other electronic type invoice transactions and upload.
• Processes Purchase Order invoices via 3-way matching into the Microsoft Business Solution Solomon software Integrated systems.
• Electronic Expense Reports
• Assists to the Controller in accruing month end expenses
• Strong and Knowledgably General Ledger Accounts
• . Processed and sent purchase orders and credit memos.
• Ability to establish good relationship with service providers and vendors
Liberty Tax Service (Seasonal) Westland Michigan 48185
January 03, 2011 – April 25, 2011
Certified Tax Preparer (Part Time)
• Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements using computerized and manual systems
• Batch, enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, purchase orders, checks, invoices, checks requisitions, and bank statements in a ledger or compute
• Calculate costs of materials, overhead and other expenses based on estimates, quotations, and price lists
• Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems
• Perform related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.
Dexter Avenue Baptist Church (Volunteer) Detroit Michigan
March 10, 2009- Present
• Human Resources Coordination
• Computerized/Manual Accounts Payable/Receivable
• Credit and Collections
• Account Reconciliation / Expense Control
Key Plastics L.L.C. Northville, Michigan
March 05, 2005 – January 08, 2008
Job responsibilities include implementation of a full line of account payables orientated functions.
• Processed 300 – 500 invoices per day
• AP coding / Data Entry
• Maintained over 50 vendor accounts and purchase orders
• Maintain all accounts payable reports, and spreadsheets
• Handled discrepancies with vendors and suppliers
• Reconciled statements
• Experience with Month End,
• matching, batching, and processing the invoices
• Prepared checks, credit card and electronic transfers
• Used the following software: AS400 Navigation; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; Vanguard AP Module; Vanguard
• Month and Year End Audit Requirement / 1099 Processing
Lynn Medical Co. Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
May 25, 2001 – March 01, 2005
Job responsibilities include implementation of a full line of account payables orientated functions. Assigned tasks
• Accounts payable/receivable
• Handled Expense reports with account summaries
• Created purchase orders
• Light Bookkeeping/ Light Payroll
• Assisted various Controller functions
• Used the following software: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; MIP Software; Quick Books; Tiny Terms; Word Perfect; Gold mine software; Seagate crystal report software
Shell Oil Inc. Detroit, Michigan
September 13, 1990 – November 20, 2001
Customer Service Liaison and Accounts Payable
Job responsibilities include implementation of a full line of customer orientated functions.
• Accounts payable/ receivable/Purchasing `
• Monthly reporting for major accounts /Final Billing
• Inbound customer call enquiries /Customer Service
• Handled customer complaints /Monthly reporting for major accounts
• Managed major accounts from a service and relationship perspective
MaryGrove College Detroit, Michigan Liberty Tax Service Westland, Michigan Bachelor Art of Sciences Continue Education
Aress Academy Southfield Michigan Certificate December 2010
Certificate March 2009
Accounts Payable Manager
Charlotte, NC - preparer, salt, tax preparer, prepared, lake,...
High School Service
Los Angeles, CA - preparer, following, tax, maintain, tax preparer,...
Customer Service Manager
Des Moines, IA - preparer, tax preparer, ia, des, moines,...
Administrative Assistant Management
Brooklyn, NY - preparer, tax preparer, tax, content,...
Houston, TX - preparer, tax preparer, tax, online, supervisor,...
Sacramento, CA - preparer, tax preparer, registered, tax, jim...
Customer Service Administrative Assistant
Columbiaville, MI - preparer, tax preparer, flint, medical billing,...