Project Production Head India Technical Support
To work for a professionally managed organization,
Where my creative and managerial abilities can be
Optimally Utilized in every aspect of
Production,Training, Problem solving.
Excellent command over the Creative direction/Art
Direction/Pre Production process for CG and Traditional
Storyboarding, Character Designs, Layout designing,
Attained Training under Emmy Award winners from the USA.
Gained the knowledge of animation techniques from
Popular figures Hailing from USA, Japan and
Other EU/Asian countries. A team Player with effective
Communication, productive, Interpersonal and keen
Graduate in Animation from Heart Animation
* The Hand Drawn 2 Dimensional Animation process.
* Storyboard Pro
* Toon Boom studio
* Adobe Photoshop
* U.S Animation (OPUS)
* Corel Draw
Ten years of hands down experience in
Art Direction,Production in 2D Classical and Digital
Pre Production for 3D Animation and Visual Effects.
Consulting as the Creative Director for Krayons
Leading the design dept for an International Full length
Creative Director for Frameboxx
Art Direction for the Production
Executing all projects at the Incubation centre.
Designing Courses and curriculum (Training).
Technical support to all the 45 centers operating in
India and abroad with regards to the methods of training
and Production.(Script to Screen Animation production).
Recruitment for all centers and training
for teaching and production.
Was working as Creative head for Maya Entertainment LTD.
Leading a crisp team for design/look n feel.
Production Pipeline Setup
Developed the Production study system for the specialist
programs for(MAAC) (2 yrs Degree)
Consulted for RTGanimate(Kolkata), Developed the Pre
Production for the projects planned in tie up with
Virgin Comics and Animation. (2006)
Creative Director for 3D (67 mins) direct to DVD
Production executed partly in Paprikaas Animation
studio,Bangalore and Dubai For the MENA
Consulted for RVML/RACE (Hyderabad) to set up the 2d
Animation studio (RVML) and the Training wing (RACE)(2006)
Was working as a Technical head 2D
For Animaster Corporate, Bangalore, India. (2003-2006)
Technical support to all the centers operating in India
With regards to the methods of training and production
Designing Courses and curriculum (Training).
Executing all projects for 2D Animation.
Business development for projects and support technical
for new centers all over India (Regional and New
Recruitment of the staff for all centers and training
for the teaching and production.
Leading the team for training students for the
International diploma at Animaster.(Algonquin
Consulting Asst Creative director with Design house LLC.
Muscat Sultanate of Oman. (2002-2003)
Worked on ads for PDO Oman.
Short Animation fillers for television (Oman TV).
Was working as key animator in Color chips.
Key animating all 2D Animation projects.
Script to screen process of asst directing for 2D
Handling a team of 60 asst animators.
Well versed with a total knowledge from pre-Production to
Post production of Animation (2D).Been a team leader
handling a Group of assistant Animators, graphic
designers, clean up & Inbetweening artist. Also
responsible for interacting with All Digital artists to
render various effects and camera Works.
TRAINED UNDER WELL RENOWNED ANIMATORS,
GRAHAM POPKIN (LIVE ACTION/ANIMATION DIRECTOR,ZOCCO
JON McLANAHEN(ANIMATION DIRECTOR, STARTOONS. CHICAGO,
MIKE OWENS (ANIMATION DIRECTOR, STARTOONS. CHICAGO,
DANNY MILES (PRESIDENT OF TRADE WINDS, PHILLIPINES).
OWELL HAMORMINA (ANIMATOR LEAD, PHILLIPINES).
*Junk Trunk a full length feature development with UK
Animation and Live action Directors.
*Oink direct to DVD full length feature(frameboxx
Animation/Visual effects Inhouse production).
*Earthlings (LA based teleseries 3d/Live action.)
*NANO(A Nasscom short film with the TASI members)
*Vaat divas tele series for the local mumbai networks.
*Aston bands for SAB TV(meri bhains ko aadi kyon mara).
*Worked on. (HYSTERIA) A T.V SERIES FROM Warner bros.
* Kellogg’s International - Worked as Animation
In charge for a 20 minute 2d Animation series .Co-
Ordinate with Bhaskar Mani, the renowned Creative
Director of HTA, India.
* Worked on the international T.V. Cartoon series for
Zoom Cartoons USA for a 10 mins film for the USA
called (The rat of lamancha).
* Worked on a 25 mins series animation show called RICH
ANIMATION for a company in the U.S.A
* Worked on T.V SERIES called JEAN BOB which was
Telecast on the U.S NATIONAL television.
* ANIMATION for IFFI 99(INTERNATIONAL FILM
FESTIVAL OF INDIA)
* THE CRIPPLED LAMB* A FEATURE FILM FOR X-MAS FROM
TLC, TOMMY NELSON PRODUCTION.
* Worked on the pilots for HAROLD AND THE PURPLE
CRAYON A Sony Tristar -
With creative directors from PHILIPINES.
* Worked on a very successful "WARNA LASSI"
A COMMERCIAL AD - 40 SEC and SRIDEVI a UTV
PRODUCTION - 3 MINTUES 58 secs.
* Worked as a key animator with concept
Development, character designs, animation, digital
Effects on a 12 mins called livizi a cd-rom
Production for Dr Reddys Labs, India
Rendered animation support for a host of local
Productions for India like Save the Tiger, Kapish
(The most renowned Amar Chitra Katha) and many more
Social service concepts
ANTI-AIDS, A PROJECT OF COLOR CHIPS
INDIA LTD.-1MINUTE 20.16 SEC.
ANTI-POLLUTION, A PROJECT OF COLOR CHIPS
INDIA LTD.-16 SEC.
ANTI-SMOKING, A PROJECT OF COLOR CHIPS
INDIA LTD. - 46 SEC.
GREEN MOTHER, A PROJECT OF COLOR CHIPS
INDIA LTD. - 1 MINUTE 29.05 SEC.
OLD AGE, A PROJECT OF COLOR CHIPS INDIA
LTD. - 1 MINUTE 48 SEC.
HOLD ME, A PROJECT OF COLOR CHIPS INDIA
SAVE THE TIGER, A PROJECT OF COLOR CHIPS
INDIA LTD. - 47.17 SEC.
KAPISH THE FRIEND, A PROJECT OF COLOR
CHIPS INDIA LTD.-2MINUTES 30SEC.
NATURAL RESOURCES, A PROJECT OF COLOR
CHIPS INDIA LTD. - 1MINUTE 11SEC.
CHOCOS, A PROJECT OF COLOR CHIPS INDIA
LTD. - 42.16 SEC.
GALLERY OF MODERN ART, A PROJECT FOR.
HEINELT-BIEBER PROD. GERMANY - 35.75 SEC.
LOLLE ALS KUCHENSKLAVE, A DEMO PROJ.
HEINELT-BIEBER PROD. GERMANY 6 SEC.
BETON-SCHUHE, A DEMO PROJ. HEINELT-BIEBER PROD.
GERMANY -6 SEC.
TOMMY AND OSCAR, TEST PROJ.FROM
TOONZ, KERALA, INDIA.
1. ICE CREAM, FOR COLOR CHIPS INDIA
LTD. - 45 SEC.
2. EL-MACHO, A SONY ENTERTAINMENT PROD.
3. SCREENSAVER OF LIVIZI FOR DR.REDDY*S LAB -
1. DONE A COMIC FOR UBC PUBLICATIONS.
2. DONE BOOK COVERS FOR NAVNEET
PUBLICATIONS.IN PHOTOSHOP AND PAINTER 6.
3. DONE SOME E-GREETINGS ANIMATIONS.
4. DONE POSING FOR TOMMY AND OSCAR FOR
DONE CHARACTER DESIGNS FOR:
1. KAPISH THE FRIEND
2. ALADDIN & NUTRIEGENE
3. NATURAL RESOURCES
NAME: AHMED ABDUL FAHEEM SIDDIQUI
DATE OF BIRTH: 25th NOVEMBER 1978
FATHERS NAME: MOHAMMED ABDUL JALEEL SIDDIQUI
LANGUAGES KNOW: ENGLISH, HINDI, URDU
MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED
MOBILE NUMBER: 001 650 *** ****
E-MAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDRESS: 212,BLD NO 5,PARK RECENCY
OAK RD,WALNUT CREEK.
Similar ResumesService Construction Warehouse Experience Community College
- order selector, richland, roofer, pest control,...Customer Service Experience Office Assistant Management
- painter, dj, piano, homeless, musical,...Experience High School Assistant Years Work Software
- vincent, busboy, assistant professor, xi,...Customer Service High School Experience Supervisor
- rtc, promoter, valet, technical skills, painter,...Entry Level Technician Work Experience Technical
- applicant, painter, computer technician,...Manager Sales Marketing Project Quality Control
India, Mumbai, MH
- till, trail, waterproofing, vijay, harbour,...Construction Superintendent/Sales Executive
- finishes, exceed, construction site, masons,...Sales Experience Management Software Construction
Canada, Barrie, ON
- finisher, painter, bake, cement,...Sales Customer Service Management Business Sap
- direct sales, data migration, credit card,...Procurement Specialist
- storekeeper, plumbers, painter, 3ds,...