• Over *.* years of experience as a Senior Consultant with a perfect blend of Technical and Functional knowledge in analysis, design development, implementation and testing of various business applications.
• Over 7.0 years of experience in SAP R/3 ABAP/4 Programming for various modules
• Well experienced in ABAP Reporting, Dialog Programming, SAP Scripts, User-Exits, and report programming using ALV Data Migration and interface techniques in SD, MM,BW,FI/CO, HR, PM and PP modules.
• Experience in working with various industries like, Manufacturing, Financial, Pharmacy, Health, Insurance and many more.
• Proficient in the design, development, implementation and trouble shooting of SAP workflows in various modules of SAP to automate the business process.
• Proficient in Dialog programming using Screen Painter & Menu Painter.
• Strong working knowledge in data migration technologies such as BDC , CATT and LSMW.
• Experienced in developing interfaces using RFC, ALE, IDocs and EDIs.
• Expertise in creating and modifying SAP Script and Smart Forms.
• Strong working knowledge in BAPIs.
• Expertise in enhancements and modifications of various SAP standard applications through User Exits, BADIs and Enhancement Points.
• Involved in enhancement and bug fixing of existing reports, and development of new programs.
• Coordinated end-user training in various projects.
• Experience in application development using ABAP/4 for SAP R/3 system, spanning various phases of software development lifecycle such as User Requirements Analysis, Technical Specification Design, Coding, Modifications, Debugging, Testing and Performance Tuning.
• Having good experience in Supporting the Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
• Well versed with Data Dictionary concepts.
• Working knowledge in Webdynpro ABAP
• Developed user manuals and detailed knowledge transfer documents for Post Implementation Support through Help-Desk.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills besides good Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills.
• Worked on CRM business object layer
• Worked with Customer Master conversions using LSMW’s
• Worked on MCM(Master Contract Management) Programming
• 1.3 Years of experience with specific expertise in the field of Development, Customization, Maintenance, Testing, and Implementation of various Commercial and Business applications on JDEdwards One World and Enterprise One (E811,E812)
SAP HR/HCM Functional Skills:
• Extensive experience in implementation and configuration of various modules including Payroll, Time Management, Personnel Administration, Organization Management, Benefits, Travel & Expenses, E-recruiting, LSO, ESS, MSS.
• Payroll: Worked on Wage Types, Processing Time Data, Payments and Deductions, Schemas, Functions, Internal Tables, Factoring, Benefit/Payroll Integration, Garnishments, Off-Cycle Processing, ADP Interfaces Processing, Deductions and Taxes.
• Time Management: Configuring Work Schedules, Substitutions, Absences, Counting Rules, Attendance and Absence Quotas, Quota Generation Rules, Processing Types, Wage Type Generation Rules, Time Evaluation, Schemas, PCR, CATS.
• Personal Administration: Configuring Enterprise Structure, Organizational Assignments (Organizational Data and Integration of PA/PD, Job, Position, Organizational unit), and Payroll Data (Pay Scale and Wage Type Structures), Customizing Procedures (Info Menus, Info groups, Actions), Dynamic Actions.
• Organizational Management: Configuring Organizational Plan (Organizational Structures, Reporting Structures, Relationships).
• Benefits: Defining Health Plans, Options for Health plans, Saving Plans, FSA Plans, Eligibility Rules, Termination Rules, Dependent Coverage Options and Cost Formulas. Configuring Health plans, Insurance plans, Savings plans (401K Plan). FSA’s and COBRA implementation.
• Travel & Expenses: Working with travel requests, travel planning, travel expenses reporting and claims. Modifying travel planning and travel expenses for management level employees subject to regular business travel. Arranging travel service provider including flight sectors and hotels based on the enterprise partnerships established over the years
• ESS/MSS: Conducting workshops on standard ESS/MSS work sets including HR Forms. Creating Custom iviews in MSS. Portal Content Management. User & Role Management.
• Training and Event Management (T & E): Connecting T & E to the SAP Knowledge Warehouse, thereby giving direct access to the Training and Event Management application and its self service applications to a variety of training materials (self-teach materials and so on).
• LSO: Downloaded the LSO security roles And configuring Training details..
• Experience in development of business Process model, end user training, and documentation.
• Hands on experience in designing Schemas and Personnel calculation rules.
Applications: SAP ECC 5.0, SAP ECC 6.0, 4.7, 4.6C, 4.6B BW, EP, JDEdwards One World Xe, Enterprise One (8.11).
ABAP Skill Set: ABAP, ABAP Objects
Programming Languages: VB6, C, C++, JAVA
Databases: Oracle 9i/10G, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, SCO UNIX, Red Hat Linux
SAP Integration Tools: Inet BI, Inet BPS, Inet DMS
Please send me request mail if you need complete resume of our consultant --firstname.lastname@example.org
Irving, TX - abap, sap, sd, sap sd, deliverables, systems,...
Irving, TX - abap, user, developed, bw, solutions, documents,...
TX - bw, abap, users, sd, hana, mm, reports, sap, fico,...
Plano, TX - abap, asp, reports, developed, fi, also, sap, pp,...
Irving, TX - aspects, abap, bw, sap basis, sap, validation,...
SAP BW Developer
Dallas, TX - bw, abap, fi, sap, sap bi, lo, bi, environment, sd,...
Abap Developer - 8 Years Experience
Bedford, TX - abap, sap, developer, programmer, experienced,...