Engineer Customer Service Process Mechanical Engineering
**** ***** **., ***#***, Las Vegas, NV 89120. Email: email@example.com . Phone: 507-***-****
To obtain a position as an employee, where I can apply my educational skills and work experience to give better service to your company.
Summary of Qualification
• Master of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Mathematics & Statistics
• Internship experience as a Process Engineer in an Insulator and sanitary ware factory
• 3 years of teaching experience in different universities and 1 year of finance, client service and sales experience working as an administrative coordinator
• Experienced mechanical tool designing using AutoCAD, PRO-E and HVAC system designing using TRACETM 700 during the internship period, and in course works related software and program experience including: C, C++, VBA, MATLAB, ANSYS
• Finished related course works including: Mechanical Systems Design, Automatic Controls, Air Condition/Refrigeration, Mechanics of Composite Materials, Advanced Computational Finite Element Analysis, Advanced Computational Method in Engineering, Numerical Analysis, Manufacturing Research Methods
Process Engineer – Intern
BISF (Bangladesh Insulator and Sanitary ware Factory Limited) August 2005 – January 2006
• Prepared product specification for insulation and sanitary equipments.
• Layout systems with Auto CAD.
• Worked with large number of professionals in several teams to reach challenging goals to improve process flow
• Researched on process and product improvement with problem analysis
• Planned and executed flawless process control and workflow
• Worked closely with other engineers and shared knowledge to accomplish challenging objectives
• Calibrated and troubleshoot equipments as necessary
Dhaka Homes, Las Vegas, NV April 2011 – present
• Performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, and IT.
• Coordinates line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
• Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
• Monitors performance progress with management.
• Provide training to workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
Part Time Instructor:
Nevada State College, Las Vegas, NV (August 2011– present)
• Teaching math courses, Designing syllabus, worksheets and quizzes, Grading Projects, Tests, and Home works for students, conveying complex ideas effectively to assist students in understanding physical concepts, mathematics and problem analytical concepts.
Tutor of the Center for Academic Enrichment:
University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV (March 2011 – present)
• Teaching mathematics, physics, chemistry, statistics and mechanical engineering problems to the undergrad students. Guiding and assisting the students with the encouragement and instructions on how to alter their work to the standard that is required for them to be able to achieve their goals and eventually pass their professional exams.
Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN (August 2009 – May 2010)
• Graded Projects, Tests, and Home works for undergraduate and graduate level students. Set up laboratory instruments for several Department labs. Helped undergraduate students with their testing in MTS testing system.
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Cross Disciplinary Master of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering & Mathematics and Statistics
(Graduated on December 2010) GPA: 3.10
University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Graduated on December 2006)
Windows, DOS, Linux, MS Office, AutoCAD, PRO E, I-DEAS, ANSYS,
TRACE700, MATLAB, C, C++, VBA programming
Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN (August 2008 – December 2010)
• Analyzing Mechanical Behaviors of pultruded Composite material under shear loading and Compare theoretical and test data using different micromechanical Models
University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. (January 2006-December 2006)
• Study and Construction of an Experimental Set-up to Determine the thermal contact conductance of metals
_____________________________________________________________________________________________Academic Project Experience
• HV/AC: Calculation of Heating and Cooling Load of a Recreational Center
• Composite Material: Designing of a Shear Fixture to use in a MTS Testing System
• Advanced Computer Aided Engineering: Analysis of Heat Sink by using finite difference numerical methods and used VBA for the programming
• Advanced Computational Methods in Engineering: By using the finite difference numerical methods in Mat lab calculate the temperature wave penetration into ground and calculate at what depth the water pipes should be installed
• Strong public speaking and leadership skills developed through different technical presentations and social activities and through participating in different educational and cultural organizations
• Developed quick learning process from previous work experiences
• Developed customer service skills from previous work experiences
• Developed technical communication skills through teaching students
Similar ResumesRegional Sales Manager
- shows, multi unit, irvine ca, segment, sales rep,...Design engineer, manufacturing engineer, manager
Fort Smith, AR
- amada, crain, refrigerator, chemical engineer, cnc,...Refrgeration Engineer
- buffalo ny, richmond va, psm, ammonia, maximo, cfc,...Engineer Manager Engineering Maintenance Project
- davao city, davao, sterilizer, yokogawa,...Western Regional Sales Manager
Villa Park, CA
- highland, prior, sales training, fullerton, rancho,...Manufacturing Manager Sales Quality Control Customer Service
- fuel system, grinders, avionics technician,...Regional Sales Manager
- safety technician, precious, chief engineer,...Quality Engineer Manager Assurance Manufacturing
- pfmea, ts 16949, asq, tupelo, rodney, error, 8d,...Regional Sales Manager
San Diego, CA
- multi unit, sales training, district manager,...Solar Regional Sales Manager
Palm Desert, CA
- dba, hoa, poly, moss, solar, cooper, crm,...