SANUJA KANUNGO**** ********** **** ***** ,***
# 7201,Orlando,Florida 32821
• Seeking a full time job opportunity with managerial and technical skills that will help to improve profitability of the company.
• MS in Information Technology Management, University of Texas at Dallas GPA: 3.72/4 Summer 2011
• Bachelor of Technology in Metallurgy and Materials Science CGPA: 8.32/10 Honours May 2006
Relevant Coursework at UTD:
• Database Management Systems, System Analysis and Project Management, Business Intelligence, ERP, ERP CRM, Managerial Consulting, Operations Management, Quantitative Introduction to Risk and Uncertainty, SAP Business Data ware housing, Organization behaviour, Information technology and strategy management.
Company Name: Walt Disney World.
Date: January 2011 to 12 th August 2011
Position: Professional IT Intern.
• Using SAP business objects for building business intelligence reports and connecting them through Xcelsius 2008 for the BookCase in scorecard applications.
Company Name: Mahindra Satyam (Formerly known as Satyam Computers Services LTD)
Date: July 2006 to December 2009
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Immigration Module Client: Satyam Computers Services(Visas and Work Permit)
• Involved in creating and deploying web applications using C #.Net, SQL Server 2008, XML , J query ,web services and IIS.
• Converted the existing user controls in asp web application to ASP.NET web sites which saved approximately 90% of the development work.
• Initiated strategic relationship with eSupport helpdesk to develop mailers using Notification services and XP_sendmail. PRODUCT QUALITY ONLINE (New Generation Platform): Client Microsoft Computers (USA)
• Worked on the production, support and business intelligence issues of various Microsoft modules such as MVP, OAS and MPO for meeting the required service level agreements in the PQO project.
• Implemented release management to deploy the application to LIVE Server.
• Initiated generation of Dashboard for keeping a vigilant track of the 24*7 issues and thus helped shorten average delivery time for the PQO Support Team.
• Worked on Sql server 2005 for maintaining the GDS server.
• Implemented PQO process improvement program and achieved 98% of CSAT for satisfaction levels at VSAT and SSAT.
• Prioritization of issues based on the affected number of users. Maintaining proper coordination with the desktop, logistics, Server and Network Team to send technical e-mail notifications to different tiers in the organization based on the priority of the issues.
• Selected for one of the most crucial onsite projects of Mahindra Satyam: THE WORLD CUP FIFA PROJECT awarded PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE and STAR PERFORMER AWARD in the Immigration project.
• Served as a project evaluator for 20 freshers at Satyam Computers during the gap period between my projects.
• Administered the Configuration Management, a vital module of the Satyam Computers Services (Immigration Module) project and led the team of 5 as a module expert.
• Recipient of UTD School of Management SIFE Scholarship award for on-going academic year.
• Microsoft certified Professional in XML,SQL server and VB.NET
• Web Developer for Dean’s Council and active member of AITP and SAP User’s Group at UTD.
• Project Lead, Student in Free Enterprise (SIFE), School of Management.