Telecommunications Project Engineer / Project Manager
|CHRISTOPHER L. MURRAY
**** ******** ***** / *******, ** 45103 / 513-***-**** / email@example.com
JOB OBJECTIVE: To find a telecommunications role at a stable organization that will facilitate both a challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, utilizing both my voice / telecomm and construction backgrounds.
SUMMARY OF BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• An efficient, cost-conscious installation/repair telecommunications and DSL technician with nearly 15 years hands-on experience in troubleshooting various types of electronic and telecommunications equipment for business systems.
• Top-secret, government security-clearanced Honors Graduate of the United States Air Force’s electronics schooling, focused in basic electronics and electrical circuitry theory, reading and interpretation of schematics, grounding procedures and basic soldering techniques.
• Proficient at building strong relationships with vendors, clients and coworkers.
• A strong work ethic and exceptional customer service abilities, frequently cited by superiors for performance excellence, quality customer service and dedication.
FIFTH THIRD PROCESSING SOLUTIONS (9/2010 – present)
• Responsible for the design, testing, implementation and eventual deployment of the new Interactive Intelligence (I3) VoIP phone system.
• Manages the audio conferencing initiative for Fifth Third Processing Solutions (FTPS).
• Obtained basic VoIP and SIP trunking certifications.
• Trained in basic configuration of session border controllers.
CINCINNATI BELL TELEPHONE (6/1996 – 9/2010)
Business Systems Technician (also, previously Residential Installation Technician)
• Performed installation and repair procedures on voice / data lines and systems from the central office to the premise.
• Installed, implemented, upgraded, serviced and maintained Avaya voice and data technologies for business systems customers.
• For more than five years, consistently ranked as first in production out of entire Cincinnati Bell business systems crew.
• Often called upon to handle high-profile telecommunication installs, such as when the President of the United States and various other high ranking officials visit the Tri-State area.
• Several years spent as immediate supervisory back up, which entailed such duties as overseeing a 15-man installation crew in director’s absence, scheduling the daily workload, handling immediate customer concerns and complaints, and communicating with the business office.
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE (11/93 to 3/95)
Electronics Control Technician
• Graduated with honors from Electronics Maintenance training programs and assigned duty to the Intercontinental Ballistics Missile System (ICBM), and within 6 months, promoted to Team Chief in the Equipment Control Division of a missile wing.
• Achieved Top-secret Security Clearance from the United States Government for high profile missions and duties.
DER CONSTRUCTION, Milford, Ohio
WAYNE KLEKAMP, Milford, Ohio
(1989 – 1993)
Construction Equipment Operator/Worker
• Performed a wide range of duties for each of these two employers specializing in preparation of construction sites and water/sewer systems; laid underground pipe and operated variety of construction equipment including Bobcat, bulldozer and backhoe.
• Lead configuration, maintenance and administration of telecomm systems
• Extensive experience in telephone electronics, network equipment
• PBX Phone Systems, including Avaya Partner, Spirit and Merlin, Partner Mail
• Working knowledge of Frame Relay, Point to Point, ISDN and PRI circuits
• Experience with configuring, encrypting and securing Westell DSL modems for office systems /networks
• Experience with changing the TCP / IP settings in operating systems
• Working knowledge of SIP trunking
• Thoroughly knowledgeable in the use of multimeters, ohm meters, the Biddle circuitry tester and signal generators.
• Electronics and electrical circuitry theory, reading and interpretation of schematics, grounding procedures and basic soldering techniques
• Skilled in the operation of tractor-trailers and heavy equipment including a Bobcat, diesel tractor, backhoe, bulldozer, bucket truck and a 7.5-ton crane
COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF THE AIR FORCE
• Completed studies in Electronic Systems Repair (1994)
Similar ResumesNetwork Telecommunications Technician
- ccna, estimator, installer, foreman, voip, cabling,...Sr.project manager-Telecom
- pabx, telecoms, gts, dwdm, ksa, huawei, ericsson,...Project Maintenance Manager
Laguna Woods, CA
- logcap, cebu, journeymen, promoter, maximo,...Telecom Project Manager
- marine industry, osp engineer, rcdd, pabx,...Quality Professional
- welding inspector, qs9000, sabre, ts16949,...Telecommunications Project Manager/Data Centers/Cable Infrastructure
- rcdd, osp, asa, top secret, panama, cctv,...Network Engineer
- crestron, virginia beach, splicer, tco,...Sales Manager, Sales Engineer
- blaster, gre, sigma green belt, alstom,...Petrocelly
- jax, maximo, eam, cmms, bms, cia,...Management Health Medical Business Maintenance
- ccc, heavy equipment mechanic, interpreters,...