|CHRISTOPHER L. MURRAY
**** ******** ***** / *******, ** 45103 / 513-***-**** / firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB OBJECTIVE: To find a telecommunications role at a stable organization that will facilitate both a challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, utilizing both my voice / telecomm and construction backgrounds.
SUMMARY OF BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• An efficient, cost-conscious installation/repair telecommunications and DSL technician with nearly 15 years hands-on experience in troubleshooting various types of electronic and telecommunications equipment for business systems.
• Top-secret, government security-clearanced Honors Graduate of the United States Air Force’s electronics schooling, focused in basic electronics and electrical circuitry theory, reading and interpretation of schematics, grounding procedures and basic soldering techniques.
• Proficient at building strong relationships with vendors, clients and coworkers.
• A strong work ethic and exceptional customer service abilities, frequently cited by superiors for performance excellence, quality customer service and dedication.
FIFTH THIRD PROCESSING SOLUTIONS (9/2010 – present)
• Responsible for the design, testing, implementation and eventual deployment of the new Interactive Intelligence (I3) VoIP phone system.
• Manages the audio conferencing initiative for Fifth Third Processing Solutions (FTPS).
• Obtained basic VoIP and SIP trunking certifications.
• Trained in basic configuration of session border controllers.
CINCINNATI BELL TELEPHONE (6/1996 – 9/2010)
Business Systems Technician (also, previously Residential Installation Technician)
• Performed installation and repair procedures on voice / data lines and systems from the central office to the premise.
• Installed, implemented, upgraded, serviced and maintained Avaya voice and data technologies for business systems customers.
• For more than five years, consistently ranked as first in production out of entire Cincinnati Bell business systems crew.
• Often called upon to handle high-profile telecommunication installs, such as when the President of the United States and various other high ranking officials visit the Tri-State area.
• Several years spent as immediate supervisory back up, which entailed such duties as overseeing a 15-man installation crew in director’s absence, scheduling the daily workload, handling immediate customer concerns and complaints, and communicating with the business office.
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE (11/93 to 3/95)
Electronics Control Technician
• Graduated with honors from Electronics Maintenance training programs and assigned duty to the Intercontinental Ballistics Missile System (ICBM), and within 6 months, promoted to Team Chief in the Equipment Control Division of a missile wing.
• Achieved Top-secret Security Clearance from the United States Government for high profile missions and duties.
DER CONSTRUCTION, Milford, Ohio
WAYNE KLEKAMP, Milford, Ohio
(1989 – 1993)
Construction Equipment Operator/Worker
• Performed a wide range of duties for each of these two employers specializing in preparation of construction sites and water/sewer systems; laid underground pipe and operated variety of construction equipment including Bobcat, bulldozer and backhoe.
• Lead configuration, maintenance and administration of telecomm systems
• Extensive experience in telephone electronics, network equipment
• PBX Phone Systems, including Avaya Partner, Spirit and Merlin, Partner Mail
• Working knowledge of Frame Relay, Point to Point, ISDN and PRI circuits
• Experience with configuring, encrypting and securing Westell DSL modems for office systems /networks
• Experience with changing the TCP / IP settings in operating systems
• Working knowledge of SIP trunking
• Thoroughly knowledgeable in the use of multimeters, ohm meters, the Biddle circuitry tester and signal generators.
• Electronics and electrical circuitry theory, reading and interpretation of schematics, grounding procedures and basic soldering techniques
• Skilled in the operation of tractor-trailers and heavy equipment including a Bobcat, diesel tractor, backhoe, bulldozer, bucket truck and a 7.5-ton crane
COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF THE AIR FORCE
• Completed studies in Electronic Systems Repair (1994)
Similar ResumesTelecom Project Manager
Tomball, TX - cctv, installer, engineer, registered, osp, dcs,...medical receptionist
Cincinnati, OH - japanese, home health, health aide,...Legal Researcher/Legal Transcriptionist
United States - philippines, insurance sales, manila, civil,...Network Telecommunications Technician
Florence, KY - foreman, installer, ky, cable, ccna, estimator,...Programmer Analyst / .Net Developer / Web Developer
Independence, KY - developer, programmer, asp.net, c#, .net developer,...journeyman electrician
Grand Junction, CO - electrician, journeyman, electrical, plc, alarm,...Quality Professional
Troy, MI - quality manager, auditor, registered, foreman, ehs,...Engineer Experience Curriculum Vitae Information Technology
India, Mumbai, MH - hardware engineer, maharastra, thane, assembling,...executive assistant
India, Mumbai, MH - others, prospect, 2013, mumbai, dance, wellness,...Telecommunication Technician/Fiber Optic/Copper Splicer.
Orlando, FL - drm, splicer, cebu, fibre, wimax, splicing,...