Ossining, NY 10562 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Obtain a respective career in the travel industry with the utilization of obtained organizational and professional expertise.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Experienced in creating itineraries for tour sales.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong knowledge of international and domestic travel
• Advance knowledge of computer reservation programs like SABRE
• Ability to reserve and confirm travel arrangements for individuals and groups.
• Advance knowledge of money exchange, sales and marketing
• Efficient in general office functions.
• Member of American Society of Travel Agents
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Comprehensive oral and written communication skills in English.
• Sociable with excellent customer care skills
• Goal oriented and ability to work in a team environment
• Devoted and decisive management personnel.
• Self-motivated to taking up new assignments as well as responsibilities.
• Strong organizational qualities
3800 Jericho Turnpike | Suite 120W
Syosset, NY 11791
Office Manager/Travel Agent (2001-Present)
• Responsible for arranging and collecting payment for accommodations and transportation from customers in matters of hotels and rental cars.
• Handle tasks such as planning, arranging, describing and selling promotional travel incentives and itinerary tour packages by various travel carriers for both individuals and groups
• Provide customers with brochures that contain travel information/local customs/foreign regulations
• Perform ticket transactions processing voids, exchanges, and refunds
• Provide extended accounting duties in fundamental bookkeeping
• Monitor both corporate as well as leisure accounts selling
• Examine and meticulously work out processing of credit card payments as well as checks
• Experience in planning Safaris/Hajj packages/Leisure tours/Honeymoon packages etc.
• Report ARC sales summary report with accuracy, in a timely manner
• Masters in Psychology (Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, India)
• Furnished upon request.
Customer Service Sales
Orange, CT - summer, interpreter, sign, global, associate,...
Orange, CT - relationship, elementary, children,...
Customer Service Sales
Orange, CT - broker, clearing, trade, jersey, analyst, trading,...
Orange, CT - bmc, senior software, configuration management,...
Quality Assurance Manager
Orange, CT - cnc, inspector, qc, qa, welding, ct, autocad, cad,...
Assistant High School
Orange, CT - naval, philippines, nyc, duty, officer, joint,...
Software Computer Science
Orange, CT - template, c#, programmer, technician, download,...