Ossining, NY 10562 email@example.com
• Obtain a respective career in the travel industry with the utilization of obtained organizational and professional expertise.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Experienced in creating itineraries for tour sales.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong knowledge of international and domestic travel
• Advance knowledge of computer reservation programs like SABRE
• Ability to reserve and confirm travel arrangements for individuals and groups.
• Advance knowledge of money exchange, sales and marketing
• Efficient in general office functions.
• Member of American Society of Travel Agents
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Comprehensive oral and written communication skills in English.
• Sociable with excellent customer care skills
• Goal oriented and ability to work in a team environment
• Devoted and decisive management personnel.
• Self-motivated to taking up new assignments as well as responsibilities.
• Strong organizational qualities
3800 Jericho Turnpike | Suite 120W
Syosset, NY 11791
Office Manager/Travel Agent (2001-Present)
• Responsible for arranging and collecting payment for accommodations and transportation from customers in matters of hotels and rental cars.
• Handle tasks such as planning, arranging, describing and selling promotional travel incentives and itinerary tour packages by various travel carriers for both individuals and groups
• Provide customers with brochures that contain travel information/local customs/foreign regulations
• Perform ticket transactions processing voids, exchanges, and refunds
• Provide extended accounting duties in fundamental bookkeeping
• Monitor both corporate as well as leisure accounts selling
• Examine and meticulously work out processing of credit card payments as well as checks
• Experience in planning Safaris/Hajj packages/Leisure tours/Honeymoon packages etc.
• Report ARC sales summary report with accuracy, in a timely manner
• Masters in Psychology (Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, India)
• Furnished upon request.
Management Customer Service
India, Bengaluru, KA - tour, travel, visa, reservation, mishra,...
Accountant and Financial Analyst. Also passed CPA exam.
Orange, CT - managed, accomplishments, asset, fixed, analysis,...
Human Resources Engineer
Orange, CT - changes, tracking, ensure, acs, sql, plm, 2005,...
India, New Delhi, DL - mishra, c, street, hindi, mr, power, mobile, kumar,...
India, New Delhi, DL - mishra, mail, places, qualification, devi,...
Administrative Assistant High School
Orange, CT - nurses, nursing home, nursing, did, receptionist,...
Customer Service Sales
Orange, CT - leadership, present, interpreter, fairfield,...