**** ** ***** ***. ***. WN-***
Miami, FL 33172
A driven electrical engineer experienced in power and telecom systems.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
*A dedicated electrical engineer with field experience and academic credentials.
*A detail-oriented professional with electrical power and telecommunications industries experience.
*A well-organized engineer who puts in the time and effort required to deliver outstanding results.
*Works well in small and large teams of engineers and technicians.
*Establishes and maintains excellent relationships with colleagues.
*Flexible, willing to relocate; no sponsorship required to work in the U.S.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE 2009
LA UNIVERSIDAD DEL ZULIA Maracaibo, Venezuela
Area of Study: Electrical Engineering
*Technical feasibility study, electric power supply for Maracaibo subway lines 2 and 3, 2009
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
*Workshops: Public Lighting (Criteria and Design), FOUNDATION Fieldbus Automation Platform
*Attendee and Volunteer, Seventh and Eighth student conventions, IEEE Section Venezuela
FIELD ENGINEER January 2010 to April 2010
IPS, C.A. Maracaibo, Venezuela
Electric power generation, transmission and distribution
*Inspected electrical work (cabling, connections, junction box installation, equipment and tools) at construction sites according to the National Electric code.
*Provided calculus of metric computation and analysis.
*Designed and developed an Excel database to keep weekly project progress records.
*Kept quantitative and descriptive records of employee productivity.
*Provided billing and payment information for contractors and clients.
RF OPTIMIZATION & PLANNING ENGINEER INTERN August 2008-December2008
DIGITEL GSM Maracaibo, Venezuela
Leader Telecommunications service provider with over six millions of clients
*Helped enhance and test GSM mobile network to ensure that it operates and performs at optimum levels.
*Performed a complete set of testing, benchmarking, monitoring, and analysis over different areas of the country using TEMS™, in order to provide a better service to the customers.
*Elaborated network frequency plans according to the results obtained during the test.
*Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
*Member, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
COMPUTER AND OTHER SKILLS
*Microsoft Windows 7, XP, 2000, 96, 95
*Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
*Power World Simulator, electrical power system analysis software (ETAP)
*Fluent in Spanish and English
Similar ResumesEngineer Experience Engineering Assistant Mechanical
- varanasi, screen printing, ndt, kanpur,...Electrical Engineer
Pinellas Park, FL
- genrad, consolidated, ate, choice,...Lease up specialist/various Assets
- lihtc, residual, usda, leasing, dade, broker,...Customer Service Manager Engineer Developer Sales
- manager engineer, plc programmer, plc programming,...Project Manager Quality Assurance Engineer Management
- astm, ece, silicone, semiconductors, vlsi, cdi,...Management Supply Chain Manufacturing Manager
- apo, product launch, sap business, airbus, avionic,...Project Engineer / Project Manager
miami spring, FL
- flores, structural engineer, civil engineer,...Manager
- precommissioning, process technician, tug,...Project Manager
Santiago, Dominican Republic, FL
- ehs, turnover, gas turbine, turbine, uae, dubai,...Project Engineer / Project Manager
- locomotive, pp, iran, pv, transformer, servo,...