SHAWN BURTON***** ******** ******, *********, ****
Focus of Industries: Small Level Management
Hardworking and highly motivated professional empowered with functional knowledge in performing wide range of comprehensive responsibilities within the automotive body repair industries. Accustomed to demonstrating expertise in repairing, replenishing, and handling various tools and equipment coupled with solid management and organizational skills. Skilled at multitasking in a fast-paced and high-stress working environment. Able to establish and maintain long-term working relationships with all levels of individuals. Posses certification in ASE and iCar Welder.
ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN APPLIED SCIENCE
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION IN COURSEWORK AUTO COLLISION REPAIR/CUSTOM PAINT AND GRAPHICS
I-CAR WELDING CERTIFICATION / I-CAR POINTS
Ohio Technical College ~ Cleveland OH Nov 2010
CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Ashland University ~ Ashland, OH Jul 2004
CARPENTRY / METAL FABRICATOR
Sign Light ~ Cleveland, OH 2010 – Present
- Display proficiency in utilizing power tools and hand tools, such as drill presses, table saw, metal shearers, grinding machine, and sander.
- Appropriately measure and mark various materials, such as aluminum, steel, and wood; cut in different sizes to fit perfectly with the installation.
- Carefully manage and safely store all hazardous materials.
- Perform additional duties, such as making crates, welding equipment.
- Manage and procure materials before painting of signs for various companies.
- Operate and drive bucket trucks to various locations to install new signs.
National Autobody ~ Cleveland, OH 2010
- Exemplified unmatched automotive skills and knowledge in performing expertise in body works restoration responsibilities within the largest aftermarket Auto Parts.
- Effectively performed realignment of damage car frames.
- Scrutinized and repaired automotive parts by taking away the entire damaged car component and replaced by new parts. Tested cars to ensure it functions appropriately.
- Fully replenished car’s body by removing rust and painted it; used wet sanding in polishing newly painted cars.
- Executed various routine preventive maintenances on automotives and equipments that include changing of oils, filters and tire.
MANAGER / COOK / SERVER
Burts Diner ~ Cleveland, OH 2007–2008
Dunecraft, Inc. ~ Cleveland, OH 2007–2008
U.S. Army ~ Fort Hood, TX 1997