Supply Chain Manager Project Manufacturing Management
|PETER B. CHARECZKO
**** ****** **** • Willow Grove, PA 19090
Home: 215-***-**** • Cell: 215-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Resourceful and passionate Senior Operations Executive offering extensive global and diverse industry experience in aerospace, military, instrumentation, medical devices, capital equipment, electronics, plastics, composite materials, automotive and consumer products. Excel at implementing sustainable processes and driving continuous improvement across multiple sites. Proactive leader who can effectively build and motivate cross-functional teams and cultivate strong partnerships with key stakeholders. Committed to adding value and exceeding expectations through insightful business judgment, collaborative problem solving, disciplined decision making and lead by example style.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Strategic Planning • Project Management • P&L Management
• Operational Excellence • Process Improvement • ERP Implementation
• Lean Manufacturing • Cost Reduction • ERP Systems Design
• Six Sigma • Outsourcing • EH&S Standards
• New Product Launches • ISO Quality Systems • Risk Management
• Supply Chain Management • Process Engineering • Training & Development
David’s Bridal - Conshohocken, PA • 2011 – Present
Largest and fastest growing bridal retailer in the world with over 300 U.S. stores and two in Canada.
Support all supply chain activities with integration of retail distribution and Asian sources. Develop process maps for current and future state of systems and supply chain procedures. Facilitate process data collection and author proposals for process improvement initiatives. Evaluate data communications between design and supply chain and recommend improvement plans.
• Consolidated warehouse management from online/phone orders to store fulfillment mode.
Two Technologies, Inc. - Horsham, PA • 2009 – 2011
Designer and manufacturer of hand-held computers for industrial and commercial applications.
Director Lean Operations & Supply Chain
Oversaw all operational and continuous improvement activities including manufacturing, supply chain, procurement, quality systems, sustaining engineering, testing, calibration and process validation. Established lean program and utilized Six Sigma methodologies for operational excellence, continuous process improvement and waste reduction. Conducted periodic Kaizen events to drive process quality and cycle time improvements. Developed metrics emphasizing Key Performance Indicators and Voice of the Customer. Supported development and release of several new products on time and on budget.
• Implemented electronic virtual Kanban program resulting in overall inventory reductions of 30%.
• Developed automated real-time material transaction systems, labor tracking and shop floor control utilizing barcode systems that increased inventory accuracy to 98% and improved manufacturing delivery performance by 20%.
• Redefined assembly and test procedures that decreased cycle times by 25%.
• Developed Asian sourcing strategy that generated a 15% improvement in cost of goods sold.
• Achieved improvements in various Key Performance Indicators:
8% favorable purchase price variances month over month.
25% improvement in customer quality.
20% reduction in scrap and rework.
20% increase in on-time customer delivery.
PETER B. CHARECZKO Page 2
Home: 215-***-**** • Cell: 215-***-**** • email@example.com
Javan & Walter, Inc. - Fort Washington, PA • 2008 – 2009
Senior Contract Consultant
Life Cell - Implemented laboratory management system and evaluated electronic batch record systems. Planned expansion of manufacturing execution systems and facilities.
Merck/Brooks Instruments - Ensured design for manufacturability for new products and processes. Supported global supply chain, process validation and data collection system development. Created new sourcing strategies for components and raw material resulting in 15% savings.
Newell Rubbermaid – Elverson, PA • 2002 – 2008
Global marketer of consumer and commercial products.
Director of Process Engineering - Lean & Six Sigma Deployment Leader (2005- 2008)
Appointed to Newell Corporate Steering Committee to implement Operational Excellence and Six Sigma systems across all divisions. Served on SAP installation team. Supported divisional supply chain process activities. Managed new product development process (14 new releases). Directed sustaining and value engineering, validation and compliance engineering for all existing products and processes.
• Installed new product life cycle management system (Win Chill) that reduced E&O and on-time product development and delivery execution.
• Redefined the new product development process reducing cycle time by three months.
Plant General Manager (2002 – 2005)
Directed multiple manufacturing, supply chain and distribution facilities in the U.S., Asia and Latin America. Implemented lean and operational excellence program across all functional areas. Ensured compliance with ISO 9001 & 13845 standards. Consolidated three operations into one single source manufacturing warehousing and distribution logistics facility. Managed new facility start-up.
• Realized 5% net productivity improvements year over year.
• Implemented PKMS warehouse management program and RFID process product identification.
• Improved net inventory turns 20% and direct labor efficiency 110% on average.
• Reduced scrap 30% on average and cost of failures over 30%.
• Spearheaded 30% improvement in safety and lost time work days.
Biddle-Megger International - Valley Forge, PA • 1995 – 2002
Directed multiple plants with full P&L responsibility. Oversaw product engineering, manufacturing, quality, materials, purchasing, facilities, distribution, repair, customer services and product support.
• Championed lean manufacturing practices utilizing cellular manufacturing and point-of-use inventories that reduced balances 40% and increased on-time delivery performance by 30%.
• Transitioned new product line that opened new markets and increased sales by $4 million.
• Increased gross margins 15% for loss leader product lines by outsourcing parts of process.
• Enhanced customer services and support processes increasing customer satisfaction by 25%.
• Improved customer product quality 28% by instituting new processes and documentation.
• Relocated facilities to state-of-the-art business site that reduced operating costs by 25%.
Prior Experience: Ametek Corporation - Plant Manager with P&L responsibility for multiple operations; Manufacturing Engineering Manager - directed 18 person staff in process development and lean manufacturing program. Unisys Corporation - Supervisor Project Engineering.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
BS Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Spring Garden College - Philadelphia, PA
Situational Leadership - Center for Creative Leadership, Toyota Production Systems
ISO 9001 & 13485, GMP, Clean Room FDA, TQM, SMT, Reliability/Quality Assurance, Failure Analysis
Six Sigma Black Belt, APICS Certification, Certified Project Manager (CPM)
India, Mumbai, MH
- jharkhand, tattoo, ranchi, roto, vfx, prime,...Manufacturing Manager Engineering Supply Chain
- 13485, 120k, marketer, smt, willow, walter,...Mechanical Engineer/Black Belt
- projected, alexander, steam turbine, minitab,...Sr SQL Server DBA/Developer
- web parts, ssas, ssis, ssrs, bo, etl, dba, dice,...Manager Medical Case Quality Assurance Management
- utilization review, obstetrics, discharge, bsn, rn,...Manager Case Free Position Positions Looking Available
- rn case manager, rn case, rn, case manager, free,...Engineer Manager Manufacturing Management Quality Assurance
- yield, bottom, assemble, strategist,...Marketing Business Development Service Customer
- medical staff, triage, connectivity, marketer,...Administrative Assistant Customer Service Project Manager
- visio, movers, largo, ops, samples, rolling, heavy,...Manager Development Sales Manufacturing Business
West Chester, OH
- manufacturing management, performance testing,...