Management Project Business Analyst Manager Quality
|Terry Ann Still
**** ******** **** **** ****, GA 30641
(706) ***-**** email@example.com
SENIOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL
Delivering Value through Software Integration, Project Management, Quality Management and Business Analysis
Career-driven and results-oriented information-technology professional with a solid portfolio of managing information-technology projects as well as resolving complex technical issues. More than 34 years of progressively responsible experience and measurable accomplishments. Consistently recognized as being able to accelerate perform, and enhance service.
Strategic planner and creative-problem solver, consistently able to manage hundreds of projects on time and within budget ensuring achievement of departmental goals in support of company objectives. Proven leader capable of motivating and mentoring technical teams, while leading by example as an individual contributor. Extensive background in enterprise-resource planning, business analysis, quality management and project management.
• Proven ability to analyze complex problems, conduct detailed research, and design innovative solutions complemented by technical software, and hardware proficiency.
• Managed 10 multi – million dollar projects over the course of my career at AT&T all projects completed on time and within budget
• Assessed 6 Pharmacuetical manufacturing sites in 10 weeks Nationwide. Was asked to come back and assist with the remediation activities. Performed Quality management FDA documentation tasks and supported clients Globally. Worked on closing the gaps, producing SOP’s and training resources on the SOP’s
• Created and conducted Quality training for a pharmaceutical company in Beijing, China. This created more contracts for the consulting company I worked for.
• Been involved with every wireless merger at Cingular since 1985, as well as the merger of the landlines between SBC, Bellsouth into ATT.
Software Integration • Custom Development • Systems Analysis • Project Management
Customer Relationships • Vendor Management • Training • Software / Hardware
Program Management • Business Analyst • Testing • Troubleshooting
Rational ClearQuest • HPQTP • Mercury Quality Center
Rational ClearCase • RequistePro • Weblogic • J2EE • .net
• Bronze certified in ITUP• Silver Certified in ICE PM methodology
Quality Compliance • Quality Control • Sarbanes Oxley Audits
Work Flow • Pharmacuetical Quality Management
Business and Technology Solutions
SOA • JAD • Use Case Writing • Off Shore Management • Visio
• Microsoft Word • GxP • CFR 21 Part 11
• Microsoft Excel• Microsoft PowerPoint• Microsoft Project • Managerial Skills
Novartis East Hanover, NJ 2009 – 2012
Responsible external Vendor Audits, GXP Quality Risk and Compliance reviews, updating and auditing internal pharmaceutical documents for accuracy and content. Create process and procedures.
• Created and conducting training for pharmaceutical company in Beijing, China. Conducted training for best document practices and electronic signatures requirements.
• Conducted GIS internal assessment audits.
• Worked on creating process and procedures for the Pharmaceutical departments to make sure all documents follow FDA standards and mandates.
• Create metrics and measurement reports for executives.
• Worked closely with development and the testing organization to help structure document content.
• Created technical specifications using Visio. Create deviation reports.
• Attended leadership meetings to give feedback on current clients I supported.
• Create all remediation reports and analysis of documents
• Provide executive summary report of audit findings and make appropriate recommendations based on the data findings.
• Have a good working knowledge of 21 CFR part 11, GXP and GMP
• Silver Certified (project management ICE methodology)
AT&T Alpharetta GA 1978 – 2009
Senior Technical Manager
Responsible interviewing, hiring, and directing 3 employees, 20 onshore and 30 offshore contractors, develop work assignments and training for PRISM quality compliance and testing, and updating business requirements, integrated-system testing, and review plans in addition to serving as quality-compliance team manger.
• Delivering Reports and metrics to Senior Management
• Created innovative and cost effective estimation process in line with IBM Tivoli Unified Process (ITUP) yielding labor and time results within a 5% margin of error in comparison to actual time.
• Reduced PRISM training time 90% from three months to three weeks through the development of a training-processor system.
• Turned around testing-team procedures by creating a SharePoint site for single-point access and designing test-plan templates.
• Converting regression test scripts into automated test scripts using QTP
• Created an onboarding document to onboard consultants in 1 week instead of 3 weeks
• Created an interview test to confirm knowledge base of candidates and to help ensure the best candidate selection process.
• Trained resources on JAD methodologies
• Facilitated many JAD sessions through out my career
• Gather, develop, coordinate, and maintain “SOA system requirements” for various projects and/or systems from initial phase to final implementation, assuring requirements meet standards.
• Worked with all levels in various groups, developers, business analyst, other PM’s
• I have been a developer in the past so I have a technical aptitude
• Have over 20 years experience as a Business Analyst, creating use cases and working closely with the architecture team to provide use cases that were clear and concise.
• Worked 25 years in testing software and hardware products as well as extensive web testing
• Managed multi-million dollar projects as a project manager lead. All projects were delivered on time and in most cases under budget.
• Create test requirements, use cases, test plans, test scenarios, execute test cases, create test cases, set up tests to be run in Quality Center
• Manage multiple projects concurrently and deliver on time
• Create management summary reports daily/monthly and deliver to executive leadership team.
Miami Dade Community College Miami, Florida Gwinnett Technical College Lawrenceville, Ga
IT Technical Business Management(Georgia Tech) ITUP Bronze Certified (Project management process)
Silver Certified in ICE Methodology (project management process)
Protocols: TCP / IP Ethernet VLAN VPN / IPSEC xDSL Token Ring FDDI T1 Frame Relay WiFi 802.11x Satellite and ISDN networks FTP
Testing Tools: Mercury Quality Center Win Runner Load Runner Quick Test Pro Test Director Rational Test Manager Rational Clear Quest Web API Tester HTTP
Rational Clear Case RequisitePro
Network Management: SNMP CiscoWorks HP OpenView Netflow and Network General Sniffer
Databases: SQL Server 2000 PL / SQL T-SQL MySQL 4 SQL-Programmer Oracle9i MS Access 2003 DB2 8.1 Sybase TOAD
OS: Windows NT 2007 Server (Active Directory) UNIX Sun Solaris Red Hat Linux HP-UX and AIX
Hardware Platforms: Dell IBM HP AS/400 SUN
Project Management: ITUP Bronze certified Microsoft Project (proficient) ICE Silver certified ITIL
Similar ResumesProject Customer Software Sql Server Real Estate
India, Pune, MH
- hobbies, mca, output, aspnet, 25000, csharp, pune,...Technical Project Manager
- security architect, sungard, bgp, bt,...Leading Pre-Sale Consultant, VMware & Storage Technical Architect
- xenapp, clariion, hacmp, index, vcp, ax, dmx, cas,...Customer Service Management Project Manager Analyst
- fidelity, information assurance, fiduciary, cissp,...Field Service Engineer
- electronic engineer, fbi, houston texas,...Project Call Center Software Engineer Architect
- dynamo, visual basic, atg, loc, wpf, genesys, uav,...Project Manager Engineer Management Quality Control
- crews, engineer consultant, 2nd class,...Manager Engineer Design Call Center Architect
- ucce, ssl, defect, cucm, ccie, gtm, wfm, cvp, eim,...Project Manager Management Engineer Construction
North Augusta, SC
- data solutions, subcontractors, boards,...Customer Service Sales Quality Control Representative
- computer skills, rodney, upscale, aci, rep, se,...