Keith Fredrick Patterson Jr.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP (particular aspects)
Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal and public speaking skills
Lakeside Transportation, Waukegan IL 12/11 - Present
• Conduct Pre-Trip vehicle inspections to ensure safe operation
• Drive a School Bus Route - picking up and dropping off student passengers at established stops
• Conduct Post-Trip Vehicle Inspections to ensure all passengers have left the bus
• As requested or desired take field trip, activity and charter runs to transport student and other passengers to and from their destination
Abbott Laboratories, Waukegan IL
Operation Support I 04/11-08/11
• Assisted the accounts payable department in verifying invoices via an internal system
• Responded OCR emails inquiries via Microsoft Outlook
• Assisted other departments in the organization of all documentation necessary for scanning into a system used by Operation Support Reps for proper verification
• Utilized Abbott’s internal system for Purchase Order Requisitions for internal and external vendors
Yaskawa America Inc, Buffalo Grove IL
Data Entry Specialist 01/11/ - 03/11
• Utilized SAP Production System (PRD) to run a variety of reports for the Purchasing Department, in addition to confirming and updating delivery information sent in from vendors
• Effectively communicated with vendors via email, fax, and phone in order to obtain the latest shipment information on specific materials, and other parts as needed
• Worked with Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets to create, combine, and update several reports on the daily basis for the Purchasers and Vendors to utilize
• Worked closely with the Distributing and Receiving Department, in tracking received pieces from vendors that could possibly be stored at the company’s other holding facilities
LTD Commodities, Bannockburn, IL 04/10-12/10
Account Support Specialist
• Handle incoming calls for order processing and collections utilizing SAP
• Perform cash application and complete payment investigation
• Process credits, manual refunds, identified fraud, and debt collection
• Assist customers with other outstanding issues as needed
Georgia State University, 2007-2009
Southern Illinois University, 2011-2012
HONORS & ACTIVITIES
Nominating Chair Person for the National United Church Ushers Association of America Inc.
Deans List (4.0 GPA) Fall Semester 2011 at Southern Illinois University @ Carbondale
Machine Forklift Operator
IL - machinist, machine, tig, welder, mig, machining,...
IL - wells, fargo, fraud, mortgage, loan, mn, lending,...
IL - loss, hospital, catherine, ekg, shared, doctor,...
Customer Service Sales
IL - fine, membership, gregory, protection, citrix, pos,...
Sales Manager, Service Advisor
IL - sales consultant, territory, licensed, consumer,...
Manager Customer Service
IL - load, manager, specifications, ink, packer, pos,...
Customer Service Quality Assurance
IL - remodeling, brazil, produce, island, carpenter,...