Mob. No. +91-976*******
E-mail: email@example.com ==========================================================================================
To work in a competitive, dynamic and global environment this gives scope for challenges and opportunities to exploit my present skills and strengths and assure total assistance in RF Optimization, planning and related activities in GSM.
Skills & Career Summary:
Total experience of 4.7 Years in RF Optimization and planning in GSM 1800 & 900 Dual Band Technology
Present Experience (Oct 2009 -Till Date):
Presently working as an RF Optimization Engineer in MobileComm Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. for Nokia Siemens Networks on 3/11 project of Airtel Bharti account in Pune since Dec’2010
Worked as RF Optimization Engineer in MobileComm Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. for Nokia Siemens Networks on TATA DOCOMO account in UP West Circle from Oct’2009 to Nov’2010
Working as a Zonal RF Optimization Engineer, I am Independent responsible for Planning and Optimization of sites to improve quality and the network performance, working for 3/11 team in Pune and looking after 8 BSCs.
• Monitor the overall KPI.
• Responsible for deciding dip in SDB, TCHB, SDD, TCHD, TASR, HOSR and retuning of RF parameters online using Reflection.
• Study and analysis of drive test report and solve the Problems.
• Responsible for TRX addition plan in the network.
• Sole responsible for Re-homing of sites.
• Perform frequency planning, traffic and capacity analysis.
• Frequency planning including full SFH parameters (MA list, MAIO, HSN), CGI, LAC, Neighbors of new sites so as to make optimum use of frequency and avoid interference.
• ADHOC planning including Frequency, MAL ID, MAL list, MS, MO and HSN planning.
• Responsible for Zone RF optimization, performance and Quality.
• Responsible for periodic RF parameters and performance audit.
• Evaluation of RF related customer complaints & propose suitable solution by co-ordination with circle RF team.
• Plan and Propose appropriate Coverage solution in the existing as well as new market based on the business requirement.
• Find out unidirectional HO, discrepancies in BCCH, NCC, BCC, Sync and non Sync HO using ZEAO and ZEQO dump and removing discrepancies in the network.
• Creation of CRF for TRX addition, TRX deletion and MAIO change
• NSEI rebalancing in the network.
• Finding out the reason for zero data utilization cells and changing GENA, EGENA, AGENA, NSEI to resolve it.
• Coordinate with Drive test teams to suggest changes in Antenna orientations, Antenna height, tilts etc.
• Optimization of the Network based upon the KPI.
• Daily Analysis of Network performance statistics (KPI) e.g. Handover Statistics, Drop Statistics, Neighboring list optimization, their reasons and take necessary action.
• Daily monitoring of OMCR reports to analyze the Radio network performance to verify the Radio utilization, blocking (TCHB/SDB) etc. & take corrective steps to achieve the optimum KPI.
• To maintain all RF details as Antenna Orientation, Height of the GSM antenna etc.
• Creating site databases & neighboring databases of existing & non existing sites and to create the data for both External & Internal neighbors.
• Optimization of the site based on the drive test results.
• Optimization of the site based on the BBH & NBH Reports in order to minimize the CDR, HOFR.
• Providing support to the drive test team and analyzing the drive test log files for optimum coverage level and proper handovers in the network.
• Involved in planning by taking feedback from marketing and the sales team to get inputs on the projected increase in subscriber figure and the traffic on regular basis and design the network accordingly to handle the increased traffic.
• Running Optimizer tool to plan frequencies and HSN.
• Managing network and removing discrepancies after Schema and Optimizer plan implementation in the network.
• Coordination from BSS Engineers and Cluster Team leads to achieve the targets and to discuss the ongoing issues and their solution.
• Proper analysis of MMR (Mobile Measurement reports).
• Basic knowledge of 3G WCDMA.
Previous Profile: (Sep 2008-Oct 2009):
1) IDEA CELLULAR LTD. (UP EAST)
Designation: Associate RF and Quality Engineer (through Apex Services Pvt ltd.)
Duration : Sep 2008 to 0ct 2009
Project : Idea Cellular Ltd (UP EAST)
• KPI Report analysis and maintaining key parameters (SD Drop, TCH Drop, HOSR etc.) Below/above given threshold.
• Optimization of the site based on the NPAR Reports in order to maximize the CSR, HOSR of the radio network.
• Analyzing Reports to check the proper working of cell and better Optimization of Network.
• Attending Customer Complaints (with Sales team) & suggesting the possible solutions.
• Study and analysis of ZEOL, ZEAT & ZEEI reports (NOKIA SYSTEM).
• Responsible for performing the drive test by DT Engineer for the network at regular intervals to check the Quality of Service (QOS) & changing system parameters like Frequency assignments, neighbors lists & antenna orientations to achieve better coverage, call quality & network capacity.
• Optimization like planning height, swapping, tilts, azimuth.
• Planning for in building Coverage Solution.
• Alignment of microwave Link
• Supervision of installation work done by vendor team.
• Check VSWR limit by using Site Master.
• TRX addition for Ultra and Flexi BTS.
• Commissioning TMA (Tower Mounted Amplifier)
• Repeater Installation & Commissioning.
• Reshuffling of site.
• Commissioning of Ultra and Flexi BTS.
• Complete the entire local test by using Laptop.
2) Metro Wireless Engineering (India) Pvt. Ltd
Duration : June2007-Aug2008
Designation: RF Engineer
Project : Bharti Airtel
• Drive test data, and call path trace analysis in order to troubleshoot drop calls, call failures, handover failures, TCH/SDCCH congestion, bad quality, poor coverage, hardware faults, Timing advance, power increase/decrease, antenna tilt/orientation, add/remove neighbors, co/adj-channel interference and frequency retune.
• Site survey including RTT, GBT, and RTP site surveys for City and Coverage towns site.
• Hot spots Collections.
• Site Selection for Radio Network Design & Transmission Network Design, which includes for
New Towns, Market, and Filling & Capacity Sites
• RF site surveys and site selection. Track the spot with the help of GPS.
• Line of Sight (MW) surveys for near end and far end.
• MAPINFO (for plotting sites & analyses Drive Test data).
• MIPT2Gv1D and Mapinfo2Google.
• TEMS Investigation 7.1, 8.0.3 (Ericsson) for GSM RF Drive test.
• Agilent E6474A wireless measurement Software for Drive test.
• NetAct Optimizer tool
• TEMS Root Analyser for Drive Test Log Analysis.
• MCOM 4.2
• GPS 12 Channel, 76 Channel (Garmin), etrex (Garmin)
• NET MONITOR.
• Site Master (VSWR meter, BURD)
• Siteplus tool
IT SKILLS SET
Operating System : Windows, MS DOS
Languages : C, C++.
Applications : Well versed with MS Office and Internet Usage.
• (B.TECH) ENGINEERING in Electronics and Communication Engineering with 80.5% from Sikkim Manipal University.
• Currently pursuing MBA in Operational Management from AMITY University.
• Was getting scholarship in each year of B.Tech for consistently good performance in studies.
• Was an active member of cricket team in Idea Cellular Ltd. And Nokia Siemens Networks.
• Was awarded by Man of the Match in consecutive two cricket matches in the NSN inter departmental Cricket Championship Meerut-2010.
Father’s Name : Mr. Janardan Thakur
D.O.B : 02nd Sept 1983.
Marital status : Unmarried
Language known : English & Hindi
Mobility : Around the Globe
Hobbies : Participating in athletics, Playing Cricket, Philately & Making friends
Strength : Customer Interaction, Performance under pressure, Can handle critical
Situation, Dedicated, Result oriented, coordinating Team activities
Passport : F7705684
Notice Period : 20 Days
Current Location : Pune (Maharastra)
Ready to relocate : Yes
Date: April 11, 2012
Admn. , Cust. Svc.
Louisville, KY - ky, louisville, palm, palm beach, janitor,...
SAP QM Consultant
Columbus, OH - sap, batch, inspection, ppap, sd, integration,...
Sr. Analyst: Information, Security and Systems
Silver Spring, MD - information security, data analyst, security,...
Greenville, SC - cmm, quality engineer, engineer, iso, extrusion,...
CUSTOMER SERV REP
HOUSTON, TX - telemarketer, rep, employed, externship,...
India, Chennai, TN - transcriptionist, medical transcriptionist,...
Utica, NY - salon, pet...