Saint Petersburg, FL 33716
July 13, 2010
To Whom It May Concern:
In the interest of exploring employment opportunities, I am submitting this letter of intent and resume for your review and consideration.
I have experiences performing general ultrasound scans including Abdomen, Small Parts, Vascular and also assisting the Radiologist in performing special procedure such as Thoracentesis, and Paracentesis through my clinical sites. I also learned the protocols for a logical and thorough survey of the organs and provide accurate and technical impressions to the physicians.
I am a fast learner and am open to constructive criticism in order to ensure accuracy in my performance. I arrive at work with the motivation to reach my fullest potential.
Thank you for your consideration.
753 116th ave n apt 7 Phone: (727) ***-****, 214-8333
St. Petersburg, FL. 33716 E-Mail: email@example.com
To obtain a position with a progressive company that allows me to use my Occupational Associate Degree in Ultrasound along with my personal people skills to their maximum effect.
EDUCATION Occupational Associate Degree
Sanford Brown Institute, Tampa, FL
Registry eligible: ARDMS(currently in process)
BLS CPR Certified
• I have experience using these machines: GE LOGIQ 9, GE700, Image point, Siemens.
12/2009- Present Tampa Bay Diagnostic Imaging, Land O” Lakes, FL
• Responsible for performing Carotid exam, Complete Abdomen exam, Pelvic exam, Small parts exam, Lower Extremity Venous and Arterial duplex exam, Thyroid exam, Renal Doppler( RAR).
• Travel onsite to several medical centers throughout Tampa and Orlando areas.
• Provide oral and/or written summary of the technical finding to the physician for medical diagnosis.
3/ 2008 - 6/ 2008 Northside Hospital , Saint Petersburg, FL
• Check requisition for complete information on exam requested
• Review patient’s charts to obtain pertinent clinical history, test result, and laboratory data
• Observed and participated in Paracentesis, Thoracentesis and Liver biopsies-set up tray, prep patient, mark site, assist Dr.
• Complete tech sheet with required information
• Independently performed Carotid exams, Complete Abdomen exam, Pelvic exams, Small parts exam, Ankle Brachial Index (ABI), Venous duplex exam of upper and lower extremities, and Thyroid exam
• Transport patient when needed
Douangchai Daraphet Page2
1/ 2008 - 2/ 2008 USF OB/GYN, Tampa, FL
• Scanned protocols under the supervision of site sonographer-assisted and observed in first, second & third trimester exam
• Observed in Amniocentesis
• Assisted in Nuchal Translucency
• Prep patient
11/ 2006 – 5/ 2007 Lifeline Screening, Largo, FL
• Preparing patients for their exam
• Setting up Ultrasound equipment
• Independently performed Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
• Observed in Carotid exam and Aorta exam
11/ 1997 – 12/2009 Macys Credit Customer Service, Clearwater, FL
• Handles high call volumes within a short time span
• Evaluate high risk credit transaction
• Analyzing all customer inquires and complaints, providing timely, courteous and authorization inquiry
• Proficient in all areas of credit bureau review-including awareness of identity theft and fraud prevention tactics
REFERENCES Available upon request
Manager Real Estate
United States - outside, sale, companies, process, exam, doctor,...
Web Application Developer
United States - exam, details, mysql, system, also, link, jquery,...
Customer service back office
United States - class, 1st, exam, till, tata, contact details,...
United States - phlebotomist, medical, blood, skin, sterile,...
Medical Assistant Technician
United States - epic, r.n., exam, medical assistant, ophthalmic,...
Medical Assistant Customer Service
United States - exam, clinical, testing, huntsville, bridge, lane,...
Medical Assistant Home Health
United States - patient, home health, exam, eye, health,...